Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Pregnancy and Parenting » Just need reassurance please??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Just need reassurance please??
Josh18
Neophyte
Member # 93311

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josh18     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi I'm a bit of a hypochondriac and I was wondering if you can get someone pregnant If after receiving oral sex and having the girl swallow, she then dry humps you like 5-10 minutes later with her wearing track pants and panties but you with no pants or boxers on until she orgasms? I know its a silly question but any help would be greatly appreciated thanks:-)
Posts: 9 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kachina
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 42505

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kachina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
In order for pregnancy to happen you need direct semen-vulva/vagina contact. The digestive tract is not connected to the reproductive organs in any way, so no, this does not pose a pregnancy risk.

Check out this article about how pregnancy does happen:
Where DID I Come From? A Refresher Course in Human Reproduction

--------------------
~Kat
Scarleteen Volunteer

Humans are allergic to change. They love to say, "We've always done it this way." I try to fight that. That's why I have a clock on my wall that runs counter-clockwise. - Grace Hopper

Posts: 876 | From: Seattle | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josh18
Neophyte
Member # 93311

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josh18     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No I know that can't happen but I was thinking more in like I guess the term post cum getting through the clothing during the rubbing against eachother afterwards??thanks again:)

[ 01-09-2012, 03:23 PM: Message edited by: Josh18 ]

Posts: 9 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josh18
Neophyte
Member # 93311

Because i have read on here that sperm needs to travel with the semen to get where it needs to go so I'm just wondering if the same applies to post cum not being able to make it through the track pants and panties aswell???
This site is so informative its awesome thanks again!

Kachina
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 42505

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kachina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sperm is sperm, whether it's before, after or during ejaculation. Nothing you have described here poses a pregnancy risk.

And your welcome, I'm glad you are finding it helpful. [Smile]

--------------------
~Kat
Scarleteen Volunteer

Humans are allergic to change. They love to say, "We've always done it this way." I try to fight that. That's why I have a clock on my wall that runs counter-clockwise. - Grace Hopper

Posts: 876 | From: Seattle | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josh18
Neophyte
Member # 93311

Thank you again for putting my mind to ease knowing that the little guys cant make it through clothing lol :-)!
Josh18
Neophyte
Member # 93311

Ok so just an update here if you could help? I had that bj and dryhump on the 19th of december and she had full on unprotected sex with another guy on the 24th of december she missed her period on the 3rd of January and she is pregnant now with what she says is this guys kid 100 percent? Is that true do you think? Like with what ive said this is 100 percent not me right?
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The situation you described did not pose a pregnancy risk. So if she is indeed pregnant now, it's not from you.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josh18
Neophyte
Member # 93311

Ok ya it just freaked me out when she said that but as long as you cant get pregnant the way i said then thats all good:)
I mean she even told me its defs not mine but its always good to make sure you know?

September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yep. Did you ever read the article Kat linked you to in her first response? If not, I suggest you do that. It may help calm you down, too.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josh18
Neophyte
Member # 93311

Yes it was very informative thank you!
and well now she says she thinks it might be mine shes flip flopping back and forth and im like theres no way at all its mine but your sure with what I did nothing could have happened right?Im sorry its just im freaking out!Like how quickly would a positive test show up?

[ 01-14-2012, 04:09 PM: Message edited by: Josh18 ]

moonlight bouncing off water
Peer Ambassador
Member # 44338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moonlight bouncing off water     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A positive test would show up if she is indeed pregnant. (The likelyhood of a false positive test is very minimal, but could occur, so if she's unsure she can take another test). She cannot have gotten pregnant from the scenario posted above, so if she is pregnant it is from some other situation which *did* pose a risk.

EDIT: By scenario above I mean the one involving you. The scenario involving unprotected sex absolutely did pose a risk and is quite likely when she became pregnant.

[ 01-14-2012, 08:14 PM: Message edited by: moonlight bouncing off water ]

--------------------
~moonlight

I am ME and that is the only label I need.

Posts: 864 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josh18
Neophyte
Member # 93311

Ok you had me worried there when you said from my situation that you could get pregnant but i reread it and it makes sense now.

Because ya i've been reading on here that you cant get pregnant through clothing basically what would have had to have happened would have to be after the oral and her swallowing then waiting 10 minutes my post cum( if there even was any.Which there was no wetness on me or her because i asked her)would have had to have gone through the initial trackpant layer through the inside material and then through her panties up into her cervix correct?

Which would be an immaculate conception right?She went to her dr. and the dr said the same thing to her and that its definately from the unprotected sex she had 4 days after me as it cant happen in my situation?

Saffron Raymie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 49582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saffron Raymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yep, there's no way it can happen in your situation. Sperm cells are way too delicate to get through two layers of clothing.

--------------------
'Obtain the virgin's consent before you marry her' - Prophet Mohammad (pbuh)

Posts: 1285 | From: England | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josh18
Neophyte
Member # 93311

Ok thanks that's a relief to know it can't be mine thank you [Smile]

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.