Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Pregnancy and Parenting » Can I get pregnant from this

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Can I get pregnant from this
football*luver*grl*
Neophyte
Member # 93255

Icon 1 posted      Profile for football*luver*grl*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am 14, this guy who is a close friend & my neighbor didn't have sex but we made out & he sucked my boobs & i gave him oral sex we made out on his bed with him naked on top of me & with me having my skirt pulled up & panties pulled off & after we finished he ejaculated between my legs towards my knees he wiped it off but is there still a chance i could get pregnant im still a virgin but i used to masterbate & Idk if i popped my cherry doing that or not & i gave not had my period & it was expected 2 days ago & i did a menstrual calendar *my periods are 31 days apart since June or July & they have been on the 27 & 28 & b4 that they happend randomly & sometimes not @ all* & the calendar says i wasnt fertile when that happened but can i still be pregnant PLEASE HELP ME

[ 12-31-2011, 01:34 AM: Message edited by: karebear1197 ]

Posts: 2 | From: In the south | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kachina
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 42505

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kachina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Am I understanding correctly that there was direct contact between your genitals? If there was, then there is a pregnancy risk. And if he ejaculated on your vulva the risk is higher.

If you are late for your period you can take a pregnancy test to know whether you are pregnant or not.

Masturbation or virginity has no effect on this. And there is no "cherry" or anything that "pops" or breaks by masturbating or having sex. Check this:
My Corona: The Anatomy Formerly Known as the Hymen & the Myths That Surround It

--------------------
~Kat
Scarleteen Volunteer

Humans are allergic to change. They love to say, "We've always done it this way." I try to fight that. That's why I have a clock on my wall that runs counter-clockwise. - Grace Hopper

Posts: 876 | From: Seattle | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
football*luver*grl*
Neophyte
Member # 93255

Icon 1 posted      Profile for football*luver*grl*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Kat No our genitals did not touch he is shorter than me so his more on the bottom of my stomach like 2 or 3 inches under my belly button
Posts: 2 | From: In the south | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eryn_smiles
Peer Ambassador
Member # 35643

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eryn_smiles         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Karebear, so it sounds like you had no direct contact between genitals and he ejaculated around your knees- is that correct? If so, you have very little risk of pregnancy here.

It sounds like your periods are quite irregular so it might be difficult to tell when one is late. If you remain concerned, you can take a pregnancy test for an accurate result around 14 days after this happened.

--------------------
"Caring for myself is not self-indulgence, it is self-preservation and that is an act of political warfare."

Audre Lorde

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.