Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Pregnancy and Parenting » Is there any chance of pregnancy?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Is there any chance of pregnancy?
La95
Neophyte
Member # 89238

Icon 9 posted      Profile for La95         Edit/Delete Post 
Ok I have been anxious and worrying for a week now,I haven't been able to sleep through the night or get this off my mind, and I just can't get through another week until my period comes or I get a pregnancy test, without some kind of idea what the results might be. Help, please.

About a week ago, I gave my boyfriend a hand job and he ejaculated, but mostly it got on the bed, there was still a small amount on his penis though. A few minutes later he pulled down my underwear and fingered me, he could have touched his penis to adjust himself or pull up his boxers, I can't remember.

I know I didn't feel any wetness on his hand when he touched me so there wouldn't have been a significant amount of semen on his hands but is there a chance of me becoming pregnant from a small, not very noticeable amount?

I'm sorry about this, I'm worrying way too much but usually I'm really careful, I am always confident afterwards that I have not let semen come near me, but this time it was really heated, and I can't remember...The possibility that I might become pregnant got hold of me I can't stop myself worrying, to the point were I can't completely concentrate on anything. Please,please help.

Posts: 18 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It does not sound to me like you are describing a pregnancy risk. Semen can't get very far without the fluid that makes up ejaculate, so trace amounts just aren't likely to create a pregnancy. So when you're talking about situations where ejaculate must have been transferred from one place to another, we're talking about trace amounts at best, especially if time is passing in between.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
La95
Neophyte
Member # 89238

Icon 1 posted      Profile for La95         Edit/Delete Post 
So basically, there's no chance of pregnancy? I had a feeling I was being unreasonable but I just couldn't stop dwelling on the tiny chance... I'm still a bit worried... I've gotten myself into such a state.
Posts: 18 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moonlight bouncing off water
Peer Ambassador
Member # 44338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moonlight bouncing off water     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Pretty much.

Here's an article with more info on what is a pregnancy risk:
Pregnancy Scared?

[ 01-03-2012, 01:11 PM: Message edited by: moonlight bouncing off water ]

--------------------
~moonlight

I am ME and that is the only label I need.

Posts: 864 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
La95
Neophyte
Member # 89238

Icon 1 posted      Profile for La95         Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you, I had read that but I had to be certain. I still have this tiny doubt in my mind, like what if there was JUST enough semen there to be a risk? I kind of feel like I won't be able to let this worrying go completely until I have had my period, and it's a full week until it's due... I don't know what I'll do.
iamveryworried
Neophyte
Member # 93299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iamveryworried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi, sorry to interrupt but i really need some help, hence my on-screen name.
my boyfriend and i were extremely horny the other night, and i had my pants off, and he had his underwear on. he laid ontop of me and kinda did the 'pretending to have sex' in-out action. but the thing is, his penis was no where in my vagina, he never ejaculated and this went on for about 10 miunutes before i got up and left.
the following day , i woke up and felt a little dizzy, had a little bit of a headache aswell. and i started to regret what i had done with him the night before. maybe he cummed a little? like pre-cum ? im not sure, please help me.
and i woke up the following day at 5:30 because of nausea and feeling the need to vomit.

--------------------
rebecca

Posts: 5 | From: United States | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.