Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Pregnancy and Parenting » Does This Discharge Mean I'm Pregnant?! Please Help Me!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Does This Discharge Mean I'm Pregnant?! Please Help Me!
karibenitez
Activist
Member # 68586

Icon 9 posted      Profile for karibenitez     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, me and my boyfriend were kind of messing around without protection.
He never went inside of me nor did he came.
I was kind of rubbing on his penis, but the head of the penis was no where near my vagina.
He later fingered me.
He fingered me for quite a while, maybe he might have cut me, I don't know.
The point is, afterwards I went to pee and brown discharge came out.
This was yesterday, today I barely have any brown discharge.
Like nothing really, I can just kind of see a drop of it come out of my vagina when I pee.
Sorry that was so graphic.
What is this?!
PLEASE HELP ME!
I beg you!
My period was on November 3 - November 8.
I don't think this could be my period coming, I mean I haven't even noticed a difference in discharge like when you ovulate.
I haven't even had sex for 2 months!
What is this discharge?!
Could he have cut me when he was fingering me?
:'(

Posts: 99 | From: Oklahoma City | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saffron Raymie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 49582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saffron Raymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you have not have any direct genital-to-genital contact - for example, the penis directly touching your gentials, you have not had a pregnancy risk and therefore can rule out pregnancy completely.

It's possible there could be a little tear in your vulva or vaginal canal, yes; especially if your partner was a little rough or your weren't completely aroused. Although, being checked out for STIs would be a sound idea here, as sometimes spotting or bleeding can be an STI symptom, too.

However, there isn't really any way to know when you're ovulating, unless you always chart you basal body tempourature and cervical mucus, so your period could be coming a little early.

[ 11-28-2011, 08:49 AM: Message edited by: RaeRay2112 ]

--------------------
'Obtain the virgin's consent before you marry her' - Prophet Mohammad (pbuh)

Posts: 1285 | From: England | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karibenitez
Activist
Member # 68586

Icon 9 posted      Profile for karibenitez     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well like I said I was rubbing on his penis without him wearing a condom, but the head was not anywhere near my vagina.
So it is possible for your period to come early?

Posts: 99 | From: Oklahoma City | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Periods often come earlier or later than people expect them.

But, like Rae mentioned, if you have been sexually active -- especially without using latex barriers consistently for any kind of genital sex -- and haven't recently been tested for STIs, and you're having unusual discharge, you probably want to step that up.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 67924 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karibenitez
Activist
Member # 68586

Thanks I definitely will get tested. So that discharge doesn't mean I'm pregnant right?
Saffron Raymie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 49582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saffron Raymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No type of discharge can mean that you are pregnant.

Pregnancy also doesn't happen that fast: there's no way you could have sex and then become pregnant the same day, for the egg would have to implants inside your uterus, which happens at about 5 to 7 days after fertilization. So there can be no symptoms before this.

However, there was also no risk here in the first place, so no need to worry. [Smile]

[ 11-28-2011, 01:43 PM: Message edited by: RaeRay2112 ]

--------------------
'Obtain the virgin's consent before you marry her' - Prophet Mohammad (pbuh)

Posts: 1285 | From: England | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karibenitez
Activist
Member # 68586

Okay I might have lied about not having sex for 2 months.
We did have sex on Monday with a condom on.
It hurt though, so it only lasted like a minute or two.
He never came.
There were no holes in the condom or anything, so that's why I'm worried about being pregnant.
But since we did it for such a short time and he never came it's not possible to be pregnant.
I am so worried.
When can I take a pregnancy test?
I hope this discharge is from my period coming.
But like I said, I don't remember noticing a difference in discharge to know when I'm ovulating.
I'm going to die.
:'(

Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can take a pregnancy test two weeks after a potential risk, or the day you expect your period. However, since a condom was used and your partner did not ejaculate, the chances of pregnancy are very low.

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5721 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karibenitez
Activist
Member # 68586

Thanks, that calmed me a bit.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.