Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Pregnancy and Parenting » No One Has Helped Me! I'm SCARED! Please Help!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: No One Has Helped Me! I'm SCARED! Please Help!
karibenitez
Activist
Member # 68586

Icon 9 posted      Profile for karibenitez     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Exactly 2 weeks ago me and my boyfriend had sex. (My question is probably still in the records).
When we had sex 2 weeks ago, my period had ended exactly 1 week before.
It was PROTECTED sex.
I was in him for a good 5 minutes.
He never came!
LATER, maybe 30 minutes later, he wasn't wearing a condom okay, BUT I did NOT stick his penis inside of my vagina, I just rubbed on the middle part of his penis (it was very very dry) for about 10 seconds.
Is there a chance I can get pregnant from any of these incidents?
What I'm scared the most is from the second incident.
I ended my period exactly 1 week before we had sex.

Please no sarcasm! I am very very scared. :'(
It's been two weeks and today I started getting light cramps.
I am very irregular!
According to my iPod, my period is due on July 11-17.
My last period was June 2-9.
Remember, I AM very irregular.

Also, today me and my boyfriend were rubbing on each other while we were both wearing our underwear. Is there any possibility I could get pregnant from this?

I also need some advise, I really need to quit these sexual encounters because I get extremely paranoid and can't handle the stress. Can you guys give me advice on how NOT to start these encounters? Please? Thanks.

Posts: 99 | From: Oklahoma City | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey karibenitez, I'm sorry we didn't get to your question right away, but please be patient, okay? Summer is a very busy time for us, and while we do our best, sometimes there will be a bit of a wait.

Per the risk of pregnancy, as we've told you before, it's very low. Since this happened two weeks ago, you can go ahead and test. In terms of what happened today, that does not pose a risk: sperm can't make it through multiple layers of clothing, so any time one or both partners are wearing any clothing, there is not a risk.

As for how to slow things down to a pace you're more comfortable with, this is a good place to start: Whoa There! How to Slow Down When You're Moving Too Fast

Once you've read through that, if you want to talk about slowing things down some more, we're happy to do that. [Smile]

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5799 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Captain Girl
Activist
Member # 60279

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kari - on the are you pregnant question, there's not a whole lot to say. We talked about this a few weeks ago, and none of the facts have changed. You are hugely unlikely to get pregnant through underwear, and if, by some chance, your boyfriend's sperm quantum tunneled straight through your body and into an ovum (which I suppose is theoretically possible, even if it's orders of magnitude less likely than the sun coming up in the west tomorrow), there'd be no way to tell for the next couple of weeks.

If you are, as you say, very irregular, your iPod has no better guess about when your period's coming than any of us here. Sometimes irregular cycles are short instead of long, and sometimes stomach cramps have nothing whatsoever to do with the menstrual cycle.

If you want to stop starting sexual activity with your boyfriend, you might try sticking to public places. Hang out in the library instead of one of your houses. Go out with groups of friends instead of alone. Avoid situations in which you will be alone together, in private, for long amounts of time. And tell your boyfriend that you need to back off of these activities for a while, for the sake of your own peace of mind.

Posts: 129 | From: Boston | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karibenitez
Activist
Member # 68586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karibenitez     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, I'll read the link in a bit.
I just wanted to say that I have been peeing a lot today.
About once an hour, which is weird to me because I rarely pee.
I don't know if it's a UTI, but I'm scared.
I hope it's a UTI.
I haven't been drinking water this week, mostly soda.
Could this be a UTI?
Is this a pregnancy symptom?

Posts: 99 | From: Oklahoma City | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Urinating frequently can be a symptom of a UTI, definitely. When it is related to pregnancy, it generally isn't an issue until the fetus is big enough to put pressure on the bladder, and NOT something that happens right away. And again, your pregnancy risk was very low. If you want to know for sure, take a pregnancy test: that's the only reliable way to tell if you're pregnant.

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5799 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karibenitez
Activist
Member # 68586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karibenitez     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh I see. Thank you so much for the link, it was great. :')

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.