Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Pregnancy and Parenting » Possibly pregnant... ealy pregnancy symtoms?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Possibly pregnant... ealy pregnancy symtoms?
BreakingSilence
Activist
Member # 38098

Icon 4 posted      Profile for BreakingSilence     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Last month my boyfriend ejaculated inside of me, twice. It was about a week before my period.I am on the nuva ring, when I was supposed to get my "period" I just spotted for a day and a couple times when I used the bathroom.I didn't want to worry about it much, because I didn't want to worry myself sick and start thinking I was pregnant if I'm not. But lately, especially this past week I've been very tired, very hungry and eating a lot, and feeling really bloated afterwards. I'm getting weird cramping/ pains randomly out of no where in my upper and lower stomach. I feel weird almost heartburn in my chest and I'm really gassy. All I really want to do is lay around really. does this sound like any symtoms? thanks

--------------------
Sometimes the only thing we can do is accept what we have no control over.

Posts: 313 | From: :) | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BreakingSilence
Activist
Member # 38098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BreakingSilence     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm also experiencing some lower back pain, but I haven't gained any weight or anything.

--------------------
Sometimes the only thing we can do is accept what we have no control over.

Posts: 313 | From: :) | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Symptoms are not a sound way to evaluate pregnancy, especially very early on, so that's not something we look at here or consider an accurate indication of anything. Very often, people who are pregnant don't have any noticeable symptoms at all, and those who do tend to have similar symptoms people do from PMS.

So, as we've discussed with you before, if and when you think you may be pregnant, what you need to do is to take a pregnancy test, or ask a doctor for one, as that's the only way to accurately determine early pregnancy.

However, if you have been using your NuvaRing correctly, pregnancy is unlikely. And even if you test negative, if you keep feeling the way you have been, I'd suggest a doctor's visit to find out what IS going on, especially with your previous health issues.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.