Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Pregnancy and Parenting » Ha another pregnancy question..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ha another pregnancy question..
Cheetahchick
Neophyte
Member # 61907

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Cheetahchick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
okay well last saturday my boyfriend and i were taking a shower together. We are both virgins and decided that we will wait to have sex.
Anyway, he was aroused the whole time but was carefully watching to make sure no pre-cum was coming out.
At one point i was turned around to get the shampoo and the tip of his penis touched the lower part of my butt.
He says that he made sure there was no pre-cum the whole time but i need an ease at heart because i started ovulating the very next day.
My breasts have been pretty sore for the past two days but this is a usual sign of my period.
(The last time he ejaculated was two weeks ago and he urinated right before our shower, if that means anything)

i really just need something that will calm me down because im kinda freaking out due to my stomach cramps and sore breasts.
Please help.
Thanks.

Posts: 3 | From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know, he really can't know about pre-ejaculate when he's somewhere wet like the shower or like when his penis is inside of something.

But in a case like this, neither of you have to: his penis just grazing past your buttock does not present pregnancy or STI risks.

If it also helps to know, pregnancy isn't instant, and neither are pregnancy symptoms. From a risk a week ago, even if you were to become pregnant, it'd take at least a few days to up to a week, and symptoms like sore breasts don't happen this fast and are most likely, as you suspect, about PMS.

You might also want to know that if you don't chart your fertility in a reliable way daily, you probably don't know when you're ovulating AND if your period is about to come any day now, you can be pretty sure you were not ovulating just a few days ago.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 67966 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheetahchick
Neophyte
Member # 61907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheetahchick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well it didnt actually graze by..

it kind of got close to my rectum, which i know is close to my vaginal opening but it did not touch that far.
My main worry is that it might have touched my butthole and if there was any pre-cum that it swam into my vaginal opening..

Posts: 3 | From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd still not worry about this.

Pre-ejaculate doesn't "swim." It also often will not be carrying sperm cells. But even if and when it is, while it can present risks with vaginal intercourse, those risks are very low: they can't even compare for a full ejaculation.

Same goes with comparing the risk from contact with the rectum, which I doubt he did have direct contact with in this case anyway, given that I doubt you were holding your butt cheeks open at the same time you were reaching for shampoo. (And if you were, that's pretty impressive: how many arms do you have, anyway?) [Smile]

But if you don't feel comfortable showing together because of these worries, you also don't have to do that again.

[ 04-12-2011, 05:07 PM: Message edited by: Heather ]

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 67966 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheetahchick
Neophyte
Member # 61907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheetahchick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you!
i feel a lot better!
[Smile]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.