Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Pregnancy and Parenting » Should I Be Scared? I'm Very Paranoid, Please Help Me?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Should I Be Scared? I'm Very Paranoid, Please Help Me?
Edhelino
Activist
Member # 49179

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Edhelino     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yesterday me & my boyfriend had sex for the first time.
We were both virgins.
He had popped my hymen before, but that was the last time we ever tried because it hurt so much.
Anyways, I'm really paranoid of being pregnant.
He did wear a condom, but it still scares me.
At first I was on top, then we went to military position.
I'm scared that while I was on top, his "liquids" might have slid down the condom, and when he got on top, his "liquids" might have gotten on the outside of the condom & inside me.
Can this be possible.
He never "came" or anything.
Also, can I ask, why does it hurt when he goes in.
Like when he is going inside, it hurts but once it's in it doesn't.
Why?
But can someone tell me if I'm at risk for pregnancy?
Please help!
After we were done I put water inside the condom to make sure there were no holes & it was good.
:'/

Posts: 44 | From: Edinburgh, Scotland | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephanie_1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 36725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephanie_1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just to be clear on a few things, the vaginal corona (formerly called the hymen) rarely ever actually breaks. Rather, it wears away over time, because of discharge and menstruation. And save with force, it doesn't even break during sex, rather stretches.

All the same, it sounds like from the last experience being painful you were a bit nervous it may be so again. Pain with entry can come from different reasons, things like not being fully aroused and relaxed, being nervous so you tense up, not using a good water-based lubricant.

Per risk - condoms are made to contain pre-ejaculate AND ejaculate. If a condom fits correctly and you left room at the base for ejaculation as you're supposed to, it didn't slip or break, then you can surely relax and know it did its job. Also? You don't need to ever fill a condom with water,if they break they tend to shred (like a balloon that's popped) so you'll know.

--------------------
"Sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side" ~Anon

Posts: 3429 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Edhelino
Activist
Member # 49179

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Edhelino     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you. I need to try to relax. I don't think I'm emotionally ready for this. It's so much stress and I just did this yesterday! Thanks.
Posts: 44 | From: Edinburgh, Scotland | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephanie_1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 36725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephanie_1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you're not feeling ready fully, don't be afraid to say so and take a few steps back to what you are feeling ready for.

--------------------
"Sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side" ~Anon

Posts: 3429 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.