Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Pregnancy and Parenting » Maybe I am overreacting, but...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Maybe I am overreacting, but...
medkid
Neophyte
Member # 51228

Icon 11 posted      Profile for medkid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm just worried. I made a bit of a mistake.

My girlfriend and I had sex less than 24 hours ago, so Plan B is still an option.

We had sex with spermicidal condoms, but she made me switch to another type of condom (caused her pain) and the condom was a bit too large (it wasn't snug but it didn't fall off or even slip out) and we continued (I wiped my hands off and my penis off before putting on the the second condom) Since I got so self conscious about myself, so I found it difficult to maintain erection, but I came inside of her with the condom on after losing erection, but regaining it a few times.

We had sex an hour later, with the same brand condom, so it was still loose, but after a few erection losses, I gave up and disposed of the condom without orgasm.

I guess my question is, could precum have slipped out of the bottom of the loose condom during my erection losses, then continuations (I never urinated before the second time, so semen in the precum is possible) or even ACTUAL semen during the first time?

The condom was made to feel loose at the top, but taper off at the bottom, but Im not long enough, but thick enough. And on top of that, there is no resevior tip.

I've masterbated into the condom before trying it, and I noticed it was hard to make slip off, but it was loose at the top, and even without a tip, it was hard to move the semen down to the bottom of the condom. so maybe not actual semen could have gotten out, but what about the precum after my erection losses?

Posts: 5 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cassidy Jay
Neophyte
Member # 46987

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cassidy Jay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's possible that happened, but it's immensely hard to get pregnant that way, from what I understand.

--------------------
Anita Bryant like Anita hole in my head.

Posts: 11 | From: Michigan | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
medkid
Neophyte
Member # 51228

Icon 1 posted      Profile for medkid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How so?
Posts: 5 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As long as the condom didn't slip off, you're fine. The chances of semen or pre-ejaculate coming out the bottom are extremely small.

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5799 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.