Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Pregnancy and Parenting » Pre-Cum...Am I Pregnant? WOrried Sick! HELP!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pre-Cum...Am I Pregnant? WOrried Sick! HELP!!
FunkyGurL
Activist
Member # 35185

Icon 9 posted      Profile for FunkyGurL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My bf and I were making out, we were naked and he got on top of me. There wasn't a condom on, but there was no penetration either. We're both virgins too. I think I felt his penis brush me between the legs for about 10 seconds, though my bf insists that his penis was actually no where near my vulva/vagina but in fact resting on my leg. But IF his penis actually brushed between my legs for about 10 seconds, can i get pregnant??!? It was possibly my 'fertile' period as this hapened 4 days before my period. My period was supposed to come yesterday, but it hasn't yet come.

Also, after that, I got him off me cos I was so worried, so I gave him a handjob instead. When I went to the toilet to wash my hands he sneaked up behind me (after he had cum, his penis still erect, with fresh cum) and hugged me from the back. I felt it brush between my legs again. I've been worried sick since! Am I Pregnant?? PLS HELPPP! PROMptly pleaseeeee!! Spare me the agony! [Confused]

Posts: 42 | From: Malaysia | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Lauren-
Activist
Member # 25983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Lauren-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It doesn't sound as if you had a significant risk of pregnancy. Pre-ejaculate or ejaculate must come into direct contact with the vaginal opening to present a significant risk of pregnancy; sperm aren't supervillains! [Smile]

[ 09-10-2007, 12:22 AM: Message edited by: *Lauren* ]

Posts: 4636 | From: USA/Northern Europe | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
born_2_shine
Neophyte
Member # 35914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for born_2_shine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'd say the risk is next to nothing just be a bit more careful next time, just because it means you dont have to worry cause Im like you a bit paranoid about it. Nothing to worry about this time though.
Posts: 2 | From: South Africa | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kornyguy
Neophyte
Member # 28485

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kornyguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i REALLY REALLY doubt you are pregnant! you will be fine
Posts: 22 | From: los angeles | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.