Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Pregnancy and Parenting » I'm really anxious about this- help me please

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'm really anxious about this- help me please
CollegeChick88
Neophyte
Member # 32420

Icon 11 posted      Profile for CollegeChick88     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

This is kind of a weird scenario, but i can't help worrying about it.

The other night,I had stimulated my boyfriend (manually). (I don't want to be crude but, I gave him a hand job.) And he ejaculated.

A few minutes later, I went to use the restroom( maybe like 5-6 minutes,really).Also, I had touched sheets, a radio, doorknobs, etc... before heading to the restroom. I didn't think before using the toilet tissue, and may have accidentally touched vaginal area when wiping. I do not think that I had anything on my hands, though, because I think I had pulled away before he ejaculated.
I'm not sure though. :

Does semen even last that long in the open air?

Anyway, I was just wondering if I could be Pregnant. I'm a few days away from starting my period still, and getting very anxious about it.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Posts: 2 | From: U.S. | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Lauren-
Activist
Member # 25983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Lauren-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All traces of sperm die when semen is completely dry, so any surfaces you touched can't present a possible risk.

Your hand would need to have a pretty good dallop of semen to present a risk from wiping, which sounds unlikely from what you described.

Looks like you have nothing to worry about, here. [Smile]

Posts: 4636 | From: USA/Northern Europe | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CollegeChick88
Neophyte
Member # 32420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CollegeChick88     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, thank you soo much.

Hopefully I'll be able to sleep well tonight after hearing that. [Smile] [Smile]

Posts: 2 | From: U.S. | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Lauren-
Activist
Member # 25983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Lauren-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No prob. Sleep is important! [Smile]
Posts: 4636 | From: USA/Northern Europe | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.