Donate Now
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Pregnancy and Parenting » sperm life

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: sperm life
Lord of D
Neophyte
Member # 31521

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord of D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi. silly question about sperm life and pregnancy. sometime in the early afternoon (2:00pm)i masturbated, dont think i really got any semen on my hand i do sometimes tho and dry it when im done. in any case i went outside in teh cold rain, went to dinner, etc. at some point i think i went to the bathroom and washed up. about 7:15 i got with my girlfriend and was having fun and we got into it and i fingered her, she didnt really do too much and i didnt masturbate there...my silly question is how long does sperm last on your hand like that? does it last that long on your hand like 5 hours? if i got any on me at all it was on my thumb and i fingered her with my middle and ring fingers, but ive read kinda half and half about this kind of situation so i thought id ask here, probably worrying too much but any reply would be great. thanks!
Posts: 3 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord of D
Neophyte
Member # 31521

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord of D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just want to add that she had taken birth control to control her cycles and that i was massaging her and fingering her pretty deep. im probably not mature enough at my age to be with women but even still any info on the subject other than what ive already found will be helpful...thanks again
Posts: 3 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Activist
Member # 30201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your changes of pregnancy are /very/ small. basically none. Sperm can live outside of a hospitable (warm, moist) environment for like 20 minutes at the most. If you touched other things, and washed your hands, the semen would have been rubbed off anyway. If you think you're not mature enough to be with women, perhaps you should slow it down a little?
Posts: 443 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord of D
Neophyte
Member # 31521

yes i feel a bit paranoid about getting someone pregnant over stupid things like that but better safe than sorry. thank you for reassurance, it is greatly appreciated :-)

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.