Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Pregnancy and Parenting » help me please

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: help me please
mauisha
Neophyte
Member # 29701

Icon 5 posted      Profile for mauisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi..
ummm...
me and my bf had sex 2 weeks ago, on our 2nd round of sex, we had so much time.. its too long..
now im wondering if the condom broke up or not??
because i havent seen any semen within the condom when he get it out from my vagina..
when i asked him if he ejaculated on the condom, he said that when he pull out his penis, he masturbated it to come out..
was that true??
im very paranoid from the day it happened..
i dont want to get pregnant..
im too young for that responsibility.. can you please help me??
plz..... plz.... thnx.. help..!!

(I edited you post for grammer. Please use standard English and not stuf lik dis, OK? Also, it's OK to say "penis" or "vagina", and we'd rather you use that instead of slang. Thanks -Jam)

[ 07-05-2006, 08:37 AM: Message edited by: JamsessionVT ]

--------------------
jmaz

Posts: 1 | From: philippines | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cool87
Activist
Member # 29292

Icon 7 posted      Profile for cool87         Edit/Delete Post 
You have a risk to become pregnant if any semen went in contact with your genital parts: vagina or vulva. And we can't tell you whether or not any semen went in contact with you and whether or not the condom broke. You are the only one to know.

It's too late for emergencies contraception.

Since you don't know if semen went in contact with your genital or not, I would advise you to take a pregnancy test if you're worried about getting pregnant. You can take a test 10-14 days after the risk, if you want to ensure you did not become pregnant. [Wink]

Posts: 3598 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.