Donate Now
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Pregnancy and Parenting » i need help!! i think im pregnant

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: i need help!! i think im pregnant
babyboo
Neophyte
Member # 20320

Icon 9 posted      Profile for babyboo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im scared, me n mah boyfriend had sex in a movie theater and he cumed inside of me!
i had no way to clean it out of me. i had gotton to the end of mah perioud like 2-4 days before.
i told him not to but he did, he said it was wierd he didnt no he was cumming because it was so quick due to the fact he cums in about 10-15 min (mabi shorter) he wasnt use to cumming that quick. as soon as i new i through him off me n got scared. i ran into the bathroom i felt sick.
it is now next month and mah mom has already gotten her perioud.
i usally ovulate right after her around the 17th.
im scared and have been getting cramps low in mah stomic at times i cnat move, but they dont stay evry long.
i take Tylenol or motrin for mah Headaches n the cramps.
im not hungrey but then at times i am so hungrey.
i make sure from that day on we try to use condoms. but im afraid i am..
if u have any suggestions please wright back
~babyboo~

Posts: 8 | From: ny | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Missmom6103
Neophyte
Member # 19610

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Missmom6103     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It just may be symptoms of your period getting ready to start. The best thing i can tell you is to get over your fear and if you really think you're pregnant you need to have a test done so you can know for sure.
Posts: 5 | From: Atlanta,GA,USA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babyboo
Neophyte
Member # 20320

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babyboo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i thought it was mah perioud at least im hopeing so thankyou for ur help
but for safe measures im gonna take a test
thankyou
~babyboo~

Posts: 8 | From: ny | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
logic_grrl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 8067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for logic_grrl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For future reference: pre-ejaculate can contain sperm too, so you'd have a pregnancy risk even if he hadn't ejaculated inside you.

Unprotected sex also means you have a potential STD risk as well as a pregnancy risk. So it'd be a smart move to make sure you both get screened.

Posts: 6944 | From: UK | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.