Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » What perfume makes your guy horny????

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What perfume makes your guy horny????
phattygirl1589
Neophyte
Member # 9173

Icon 5 posted      Profile for phattygirl1589     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hy, I just qanted to ask what types or fragances of perfume makes a guy horny????
if you know please tell me!!!!

------------------
PHATTY GIRL

Posts: 4 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zanney
Activist
Member # 8696

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zanney     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Despite what perfume manufacturers would have you believe, there is no perfume that is guaranteed to make a guy melt. An awful lot of that depends on individual preferences, so you might want to experiment. For example, my guy LOVES Estee Lauder's "Pleasures", but there is another type I own (can't remember the name) that I cannot wear around him because it actually gives him a headache - a great way to turn him off!

So there is no magic potion that's going to get the guy for you, so just experiment and see what happens...

Roseanne

Posts: 419 | From: Tivoli | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
confused333
Activist
Member # 6450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for confused333     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My guy likes vanilla fields.
Posts: 473 | From: Virginia | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aria51
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 653

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aria51     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Perfume gives my guy headaches and a bloody nose, so I have special unscented shampoo and soap that I use if I know I'm going to be seeing him. I'll even wash my sheets and blankets in unscented laundry soap if he's going to be spending the night. I'm a sweetheart like that.

So I'd say if you're trying to impress a guy with your scent, make absolutely certain he isn't allergic to perfumes first. Wearing a ton of perfume is a great date-killer if it's going to make him have a migraine.

Posts: 1287 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fairie
Activist
Member # 8914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fairie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
my guy loves just the smell of me, as he puts it. Which is a strange mixture of Velocity perfume, baby lotion, and clean clothes. He seriously just lays on me and breaths deeply, its adorable.

------------------
Live,Laugh,Love

Posts: 101 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
army_angel13
Activist
Member # 9184

Icon 6 posted      Profile for army_angel13     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, purfume doesn't make my guy horny.......me cuddling with him does
don't tell him i said that......wait.....you guys don't even know him, ha!

------------------
*proud feminist*

Posts: 56 | From: St. Paul, MN | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Celtic Daisy
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 2971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Celtic Daisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I really don't like perfume or cologne much, unless it's a very very light scent. I just don't find them to be very attractive smelling, and sometimes they just end up giving me an itchy nose.

------------------
'You've got the eyes of ten women. Not in a jar! I wasn't accusing you. I just mean your eyes are really nice'-coupling

Erin Jane
~Scarleteen Advocate~

Posts: 1747 | From: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/Forum7/HTML/000891.html

but beware, attempts to sex up your partner with fragrance might cause him/her to break out in hives. allergies are a pain in the keister.

------------------
"In God we trust. All others must pay cash..." faw-choon kookie say.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
In my experience, the smell of cookies is a lot more likely to make boys like you than any perfume. Actually, come to think of it, it's also likely to make girls, curious animals and small children like you too. So vanilla extract wins out over Calvin Klein and the like.

------------------
Why can't you have your cake and eat it too?
Why believe in things that make it tough on you?
Why scream and cry when you know it's through?
Why fall in love when there's better things to do?

Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
notooniceguy
Neophyte
Member # 9145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for notooniceguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I like the flowery type like anais. I don't like the sweet/vanilla type.
Posts: 33 | From: Canada (Vancouver) | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.