Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » My First Girlfriend!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My First Girlfriend!
Sylviasdoll
Neophyte
Member # 4143

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Sylviasdoll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Omigod, I have my first girlfriend! I am so.. scared, intrigued.. I have no one to tell so I thought I'd tell you all, please give me some feedback and some advice as to how in the world I can handle this! I am so happy but also I am very frightened,this is my first relationship with a girl.. As you all know I am bisexual, I have dated many men, but never a woman, please help me to make sense of this, its so new to me!

------------------
~sylvia~

Posts: 7 | From: Syracuse, NY USA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JenaSuperStar
Neophyte
Member # 4051

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JenaSuperStar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My dear Sylvia!

In my freshman year I dated one of the most amazing girls ever. (I'd still be with her if I hadn't been such a closet case.)

All my advice is, make sure that you love yourself and are comfortable with telling your few close friends that "She" isn't only your friend, but your girlfriend.

Don't take out any of your fears on her. That can quickly bring the relationship to a halt. I don't think you'd want that.

Anything else???

------------------
~~~~~~~~~~JenaSuperStar~~~~~~~~~~

"Cos I used to be a superhero... no one could touch me, yeah not even myself.... you were like a phone booth that i somehow stumbled into... now look at me I am just like everybody else!!!"

-Ani Difranco

Posts: 36 | From: Brownsville,TX,USA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrQuack5
Activist
Member # 2748

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrQuack5     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Woo-hoo! Go you! I'm still in a relationship with my first girlfriend, too. In two weeks or so will be our 6 month anniversary. I don't really have any advice to you ... except to have lots of fun. Safe fun.
Posts: 290 | From: Minneapolis | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sylviasdoll
Neophyte
Member # 4143

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Sylviasdoll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for your help or advice or wait, just replying.. I appreciate it very much. I will, I'm just gonna take it slow and hopefully things will turn out for the best, thanks guys!
Posts: 7 | From: Syracuse, NY USA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
golden101
Activist
Member # 3133

Icon 6 posted      Profile for golden101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats!

Just be yourself and have lots of fun!
Take it step-by-step and you'll do great!

Good luck w/ your new relationship

Posts: 227 | From: U.S.A | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa D
Activist
Member # 389

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lisa D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Aw, Doesn't it feel great to want to shout it from the rooftops?

Just enjoy yourself, and please be safe!

Posts: 442 | From: Dublin, OH USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackbird
Activist
Member # 4159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackbird     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
congratulations!

i'm still working on finding my first boyfriend, but i'm in no real hurry.

------------------
"1970 called. Al Pacino wants his car back."

blackbird's blog

Posts: 354 | From: san mateo, california, usa | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ashy
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 4764

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Ashy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats! Hm...I think you should do what feels natural...it'll be fine. There's no huge amounts of advice that I can give you...but ain't love grand?

Out of curiosity, how did you meet your girlfriend? You don't have to tell if you don't want to, but I'm curious.

------------------
Ash

Posts: 1784 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilMissK
Neophyte
Member # 4869

Icon 7 posted      Profile for LilMissK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm bi too. and I'm with ash. I don't know how to meet girls at all. Its so hard. i mean i know a few but they all live REALLY far away or are older than me. excpet one whom i like ALOT.....but she doesn't like me like that very much. o well. so just as a curious lil girl...any suggestions??
*Kat*

------------------
"For, you see, each day I love you more. Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow." -Rosemonde Gerard

Posts: 19 | From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SolitaryTear
unregistered

Icon 12 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
My advice, don't slip. Hehe. When I worked at Hobby Lobby, there was a guy named Scott who worked with me, he told me how he had just gotten his first girlfriend. Scott is openly bisexual and he told me that he hit the wrong hole their first time having sex, she b*tch slapped him! It was sort of funny. I really couldn't tell ya. Just keep it real, be yourself, and make her feel special and beautiful.

Sincerely,
Amanda

------------------
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~.*^*.aMaNDa.*^*.~
An Evanescent Beauty That Will Never Flee

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.