Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » What drives you crazy.........

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What drives you crazy.........
countrygirl23
Neophyte
Member # 3323

Icon 1 posted      Profile for countrygirl23     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Howdy Ya'll! I got a question for everyone......what is your favorite thing about your boy-friend/girl-friend??? Are you in love with their eyes, their laugh, their ears..ect...????I can't get over how sweet my boy-friend is and I just love his eyes, and his personality, and his accent and.......lol..too much to list !!!!But Anywho...I was just curious as to what things about your partner drives you completely crazy!! Thanx ya'll!!!

Posts: 14 | From: Texas, U.S | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alaska
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1896

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alaska     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi country, we just had a similar topic just yesterday Great minds think alike.
http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/Forum3/HTML/001096.html

However, please make sure you use our razzy search function next time, helps you find topics that are already around. Thanks!

(someone move this to relationships?)

------------------
"We must become the change we want to see."
Mahatma Gandhi

Posts: 4526 | From: germany | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ella
Activist
Member # 1168

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ella     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your wish is my command:

*brandishes her magic wand and moves this topic to Relationships*

ZIP - it's there!

Posts: 303 | From: Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ViCeVeRsA
Activist
Member # 3448

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ViCeVeRsA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
im not trying to sound corny or anything but i cant point anything out inparticular, i just love him overall. i like his neck (especially when he wears CK1)
Posts: 43 | From: Uk | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
raynewitch
Neophyte
Member # 3795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for raynewitch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I like his sexy brown eyes and the way he watches me when he thinks I m not watching him hehehe...hope that made sense.....
Posts: 7 | From: Australia | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unhappykoger
Activist
Member # 1514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for unhappykoger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i like my mans eyes. they are baby blue. i can always tell what kind of mood he is in when i look in his eyes. i also love the fact that we are so much alike that i we can finish each others sentences and we always know what each other is thinking.
Posts: 365 | From: dayton,ohio,u.s.a. | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
star1120
Activist
Member # 1624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for star1120     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i love his newly cut and dyed black (dyed for a show) hair and how you can see his side burns "that much" more that they're darker! oh i love burns so much! and his glasses, he doesn't wear them often cuz he has contacts... but he looks great in them, you know, some guys just look "that much" better with them... *sigh* haha

non physical about him? i love when he just touches me for no reason, not like hugs or anything like that, but just to touch me, or the other day when he noticed my hair fading and he kinda "twiddled" (<-for lack of a better word) with my bangs while he was talking to me about it...
i love when he sings to me... indirectly when others are around... but i can tell by his look...
big sigh action here!

------------------
" Life move pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller

Posts: 183 | From: ohio, usa | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skaterdansgirl469
Neophyte
Member # 3780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skaterdansgirl469     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i love it when i tease him he blushes bright red and has this cute little smile adn goes "oh quite you" its so adorable~!!!!!!!

------------------
sex is not the answer, yes is the answer, sex is the question!

Posts: 20 | From: crystal lake il. USA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icegurl
Neophyte
Member # 3871

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icegurl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
what i like about my loved one ( i m his admirer!) is of the way he carries himself. he is like so charming and he knows what to say to you... to make you laugh until you are giddy and to make you feel special to him. for the physical looks, i would look at his eyes, his hair and the way he smiles... it makes me drool

i like it when he does some sports activity... gosh he looks soooo... wow... not macho, but he is fit! sigh... why is he so good and i am a gummy lil thing by the corner?

------------------
enemies only come in one size :D

dfuncat@hotmail.com

Posts: 14 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ViCeVeRsA
Activist
Member # 3448

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ViCeVeRsA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

Posts: 43 | From: Uk | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
italienprincess
Activist
Member # 3087

Icon 1 posted      Profile for italienprincess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
my boyfriend was born in poland, and moved here when he was 8

he speaks english wonderfully, with only a tiny hint of an accent, but sometimes he messes words up, and it is very cute.

he was trying to be all seductive one day, telling me to sit on his 'laps' ( i didn't know he had more than one!! )

another time he was telling me about wrenches he got a while ago as a gift, and i didn't have an idea of what he was talking about because he called them 'ranches'

some other words too, its fun to tease him about it

Posts: 130 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.