Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » What does a vaginal cyst look like?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What does a vaginal cyst look like?
reonz
Peer Educator-in-Training
Member # 35313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reonz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So I know you can't diagnose anything online, and I've got a Dr. Appointment soon, but Can any one describe what a vaginal cyst looks like? I know I have one near the opening of my vagina, my gyno told me last time I went in. But recently I noticed a bump near the opening, kind of white/opaque, but more white. It just looks very out of place, and I can't find any good pictures of vaginal cysts to help confirm or deny my suspicions. It doesn't look like warts or herpes, and earlier I thought that there was another one, but now it's definitely only one. And...another thing, I kind of feel bad going to the Dr. If it very well might be a cyst she told me about before, it's kind of a waste of her time. Anyway, any help would be great!
Posts: 34 | From: United States | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.