Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Pregnant/Period

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pregnant/Period
Annabelle2724
Neophyte
Member # 97634

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Annabelle2724     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, Im so sorry to burden you but yes I have read the Pregnant Scare but one have really pinpoint my problem.

On Oct 2nd 2012 that was suppose to be my 28day of menstrual cycle. I count but sometimes my period doesnt exactly on the 28th day. Its safe to say, I dont know if I am in trouble neither do I know specifically when my period runs.
On this same day, my boyfriend and I were fooling around. I am a virgin. But this is the first time we got our clothes off and started rubbing on each other. He tried to penetrate me but I refused. He then used my hand to get him off. He came in my hand but then after rubbing against him with my hand, I did not touch myself but he lay back on top of me and I felt him on my sex, I swear it was only for about a minute or two,i remembered them moved away from him.
I do not if he could have pre-came? before while we were on top of each other.

I am so scared. The next day, Oct 3rd, I felt tenderness in my breasts which is also similar to the tenderness i sometimes feel when Im near my menstral cycle. Since I do not know for certain the date of my cycle, I am so scared since that same day (Oct 2nd) was the 28th day and now its been 3days, 4 tomorrow and have yet to receive my period. No spotting, mucous.. nothing. just tenderness in my breats, they hurt a little ofcourse(aveolar) and my back is killing me. I am tired ALL the time.

Please,I am scared and dont know what to do. I heard thaat drinking lipton all natural 100% can help boost your menstrual cycle? Any advice or help will be greatly appreciated.

Thankyou

Posts: 1 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Direct genital contact does pose a pregnancy risk. However, since he did not ejaculate on or near your genital area, the pregnancy risk is very small.

The "symptoms" you are describing cannot be due to a pregnancy, however. It can take up to a week for a pregnancy to complete, so at three days after a risk, it is waaaaay too early for any sort of symptoms.

It is much more likely that what you are experiencing now is a sign that your period is about to start. If your cycle is usually around 28 days, and you are used to periods starting a couple of days early or late (which is totally normal - few people have cycles that last the exact same number of days), then you're not even late yet and this is still a perfectly normal variation.

So, just give your period another couple of days, okay? And try not to freak out so much in the meantime.

Lastly, direct genital contact also poses STI risks. If you and your partner have not been tested recently, you will want to get caught up on that.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.