Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Worried :(

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Worried :(
Marigold15
Neophyte
Member # 93857

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Marigold15         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Scarleteen, i would just like to know the chances or possiblility of getting pregnant in this situation. This happened on dec 1. my bf and i had dry sex. i had my underwear on the whole time. he did not ejaculate. He also fingered me but were confident that it was dry. We did not have sexual intercourse nor there was vaginal penetration. 12 days after my period came. i bled heavily for 4 days and bledlightly for the last 3 days. Since after my period we did not do any intimate activity. My period came the following month only 1-2 days late. It was the same 4 days of heavy bleeding and light bleeding for the last 3 days. (this is my normal menstrual flow) . is there still any chance or possiblity? Reply please ASAP.
Posts: 9 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kachina
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 42505

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kachina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, Marigold, dry humping with clothing on does not pose a risk. And since you have had your period, that also means you aren't pregnant.

--------------------
~Kat
Scarleteen Volunteer

Humans are allergic to change. They love to say, "We've always done it this way." I try to fight that. That's why I have a clock on my wall that runs counter-clockwise. - Grace Hopper

Posts: 870 | From: Seattle | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marigold15
Neophyte
Member # 93857

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Marigold15         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you so much [Smile] I am so relieved! Thank you for the confirmation. There was information in the internet claiming that having regular periods during pregnancy is normal.
Posts: 9 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rohan Roy
Neophyte
Member # 93914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rohan Roy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Scarleteen,I have a problem Each and every time of intercourse with someone my sperm doesn't come out.....and there is a pain in my lower abdomen for 2 or 3 hours........but at the time of masturbation my sperm come out within one n half minutes and very normally.....i don't know what is my problem and what should i do....

--------------------
Rohan Roy

Posts: 1 | From: India | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Rohan,

Just so you know for the future, it's easier for us to find people's questions if they start a new topic rather than writing in another topic. You can do this by hitting the "start a new topic" link that you'll find on any page of this forum.

Do you have any pain when you masturbate? What comes out is called semen, and the sperm--which is what can get someone pregnant--is in the semen. It's not uncommon for people to have intercourse and not ejaculate--which is when the semen comes out.

However, pain is not a good thing. Have you been able to see a doctor to ask about the abdominal pain?

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.