Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Anal masturbation

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anal masturbation
Sojo
Neophyte
Member # 31499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I'm a guy, but I'll admit it, something in my anus when I'm masturbating, especially orgasming, makes it feel so much better.

It's not the easiest thing to do. There aren't many things I can use in my house to do this. I currently use baby oil any time I find something for a lubricant.

If I could go to the store and buy myself a dildo and some nice lube, I sure would, but that's not going to happen because of my age.

Does anyone have any suggestions for me? Don't suggest my finger because it's not thick or long enough and doesn't pleasure me that much, and it hurts my wrist at that angle, never mind it being messy.

Posts: 18 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil red
Neophyte
Member # 31487

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil red     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
my husband is the same way. he told me that he use to use a glass rootbeer bottle with a condom over the top. you could also try to use a big handeled skrewdriver or a hammer.
Posts: 8 | From: montana | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkChild717
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkChild717     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lil red, this area is for volunteer and staff replies only. In addition, suggesting ANYTHING other than a product specifically for physical insertion (dildo, and other sex toys) is not good; glass can break, and cause problems. Tools are not for sexual play at all. They're dangerous to use. Thank you.

Sojo: Baby oil is not good as a lubricant. It can cause nasty infections, especially considering where you're choosing to use it. KY or other lubrications are available at major drug stores for just a few dollars each. As for the toys, unless you're over the age of 18, you may have problems there. You won't be able to purchase anything online, or from a shop.

--------------------
Caylin, Scarleteen Volunteer
Love Scarleteen? Donations keep us around for you. So give a little! (Or a lot. Whatever works for you.)

Posts: 2789 | From: The Evergreen State | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wobblyheadedjane
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 11569

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wobblyheadedjane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lil red, this section is for volunteers response only, so please stick to the main boards when responding.

To both of you, though, household items for anal masturbation is just not a good call. Not only are they hard to sterilize or cover with a condom, but all anal toys should have a flared base since unlike the vagina, the anus is not a closed pathway. Things without flared bases can, and have gotten lost. GLASS items in particular are a bad, bad idea.

Finally, if you're using household items to masturbate with and not covering them with condoms (or using baby oil which isn't condom safe, so the condom can break) it's really rude to do so when other family members can be using those items without them having been properly sterilized.

--------------------
Unlucky at cards; lucky at love.

Posts: 1679 | From: London, ON | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sojo
Neophyte
Member # 31499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've used stuff that no one is really going to bother, and I washed it in scolding hot water before and after. Of course with soap, and hand sanitizer (of course washing really good after that just so I don't get any hand sanitizer in me!)

I would be able to go to a drug store to buy lubricant at my current age?

Jeez, I'm so glad I asked, I've been using baby oil for a long, long time.

[ 11-15-2006, 10:32 PM: Message edited by: Sojo ]

Posts: 18 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wobblyheadedjane
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 11569

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wobblyheadedjane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, lubricant and condoms have no age limit on being purchased. Anyone can buy them.

And again, household objects really aren't made to be penetrative masturbation toys, especially for anal masturbation since you can run the risk of getting them stuck, or harming yourself with a sharp edge you may have missed.

--------------------
Unlucky at cards; lucky at love.

Posts: 1679 | From: London, ON | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.