Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Urinate! (sorry it's so long!)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Urinate! (sorry it's so long!)
z'sgurl
Neophyte
Member # 17739

Icon 11 posted      Profile for z'sgurl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, this is really embarassing, but whenever me and my boyfriend fool around it makes me have to pee. Sometimes I have to pee up to eight times in a night, but it's only when we're fooling around. Sometimes I can't have an orgasm, cause I feel like I'm going to pee on his hand or something. Sometimes if I orgasm and then pee it takes a long time to pee and it hurts too. This has happened to my boyfriend too, (where it took him a long time to pee after we were done) but it's only happened once, and it happens to me every time. I don't want to stop when things are so hot and heavy, but somethimes I have to, and it usually runies the moment. Is there something wrong with my bladdar? Can I make it stop? I tried not drinking anything for a day, but I still had the terrible urge to go. What can I do?
Sorry for the length.
Thanks,
z'sgurl

Posts: 6 | From: denver, colorado, u.s.z | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Again, as with the post asking about your vulval sores, I'd suggest you see your gynecologist.

It could be as simple as the normal feeling of pressure on the bladder in certain angles, but it could aslo be that you've been walking round with a urinary tract or bladder infection, and if so, you absolutely need treatment -- they don't usually just go away on their own and can spread.

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.