Donate Now
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » MEMBER-ONLY FORUMS » Village People » *~*~*glitter695*~*~*~ (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: *~*~*glitter695*~*~*~
glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glitter695     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone!!! my name is Erica.

Im 5'1''(one of my nicknames is shorty) and 110lbs I have brown hair past my sholders and I have dark brown eyes.

I have a wonderful boyfriend named Bob that
I love with all my heart. Hes my baby Our year anny is coming up, I can wait, Im so excited!!!!

I was a varsity cheerleader since 8th grade, and now I think Im becoming intested in diving.

I like being with my boyfriend, hangin out with friends and SHOPPING and of course giving advice on Scarleteen!

Music I like is pop, r&b, hip-hop, rap, and I love Mariah Carey~ I have ever since she started singing. I had tix to her concert once in Toronto, but her show got canceled and I didnt kknow when they rescheduled her concert, so I didnt end up going I was very upset.

So thats me so far, if I have anything else to say I will write more, and if any of you guys wanna see pics of me e-mail me at glitter695@yahoo.com or repost here and I will send them to you!!!
*~*~Luv yas glitter*~*~ BIG SMILES

------------------
*~*~*~I LOVE YOU BOB FOREVER AND ALWAYS*~*~*~
*~*~12/3/99*~*~*
"The first time I saw you, I knew that I would fall for you, & now that were together, our love will last forever!!" -By: The person I LOVE MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD!!

[This message has been edited by glitter695 (edited 11-19-2000).]

[This message has been edited by glitter695 (edited 12-29-2004).]

Posts: 1978 | From: NY:) | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glitter695     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HI! Well tommorows the big 1 year anny! Im excited, and I dont know where hes taking me, cuz he wont tell me, its all a big ol' suprize.

But neways~ Life has been okay, the other day I was really down on my self and I couldnt stop crying, and on top of al that my boyfriend got mad cuz he couldnt see me, on Tuesday, and he almost broke up with me because hes sick of not being able to spend "real" quality time together. (you will know what I mean if you've read my other posts). But he told me he was sooooo super sorry and he started crying, and we hugged and kissed and he said he didnt know what he was thinking he was just very upset. And I know its true when he crys, butwe both hate when we cry, its like we feel what eachother feels, (you know what I mean?). Well thats it for now. See you guys laters~~ Luv always *~*~*glitter*~*~*~

------------------
*~*~12/3/99*~*~*
"The first time I saw you, I knew that I would fall for you, & now that were together, our love will last forever!!" -By: The person I LOVE MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD!!

Posts: 1978 | From: NY:) | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

Well Im going to Dallas, Texas soon, well actually in 3 days, Im going Jan 1-6. Im excited, but I am gonna miss my babe, he keeps telling me how much hes gonna miss me and how he scared for me to go on the airplane...(thats his phobia...fear of flying). I will miss a week of school, awwww too bad, so sad, oh well. hehe

But I get to see my best friend thats down there, I havent seen her in ummm, about 5 years, thats a long time, but we always send e-mails and send eachotehr letters and pictures to keep us updated.

I have to get up early, like right after new years eve when the ball drops I get like 4 hours of sleep, then I get up and off to the airport...I even have to work new years eve 6-10pm...blah, but I gotta do what I gotta do.... Well thats it for now, I'll tell ya bout my trip when I get back...see ya <3 glitter

------------------
*~*~12/3/99*~*~*

glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

Dallas, Dallas, Dallas, dadadededum dooooopes. OK I had soooo much fun, of course!!!! The only thing *bad* about this trip is I missed my baby love, if I had him along, I would have had everything I needed!

The wedding was BEAUTIFUL, sheesh, of course it was hes a million-aire. I love Keith (thats my dads best frind, the one who got married). I knew him ever since I was born, hes such a wonderful guy (a big party animal too ). We talked and he told me Im like his daughter and I think of him as my other father.

I did everything, oh I just had fun. I went on keiths motor cycle and we went to downtown Las Colleus (i dunno how to spell it). We went to downstown Dallas, and I went out to eat all the time, and I saw my friend (kinda ditzy, but hey its ok). We went to eat @ El Chico, with alll he friends. Everyone is spoiled, lol. Everyone had cell phone and nice cars, and they speed race eachother on the side streets. I even got a pedicure!!!!!!!! AWWW THAT WAS THE BEST!!! Damn good fun! But Im gonna go for now! And when I get some pictures developed, I will let (yall) you guys, see them.

------------------
*~*~12/3/99*~*~*

[This message has been edited by glitter695 (edited 04-10-2002).]

glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

I have been feeling like crap latley, I just feel alone. I have no clue why, my boyfriend is there for me and everything, I shouldnt feel like this.

I have been depressed latley and I shouldnt feel this way! I was never low or down like I am now. You know part of it is cuz of my parents on my back all the time. 'I never do anything right.' I dunno whats right to them, I do mess up in school sometimes but it doesnt make me a *screw up*!
Im just writing my feelings down AGAIN! It helps me and then I dont feel so depressed. Thanx if anyone read this, which I doubt.

Wuv~ Erica (*~*~*~glitter*~*~*~)

------------------
*~*~12/3/99*~*
Its the best feeling in the world to know that somebody loves you more then anything in the world! *~*~*~I LOVE YOU BOB FOREVER AND ALWAYS*~*~*~

*~*Scarleteen Advocate*~*

KittenGoddess
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1679

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KittenGoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aww, don't be sad sweetie! *big hug* I know it probably doesn't seem like it right now, but everything will be ok, you'll get it all worked out.

Know what you need? You need the "skipping kitty"! That always makes me feel better when I'm sad. It's this little Hello Kitty graphic I saw on this girl's site (I wish I could remember the URL), and it's skipping. And underneath it, it says "Remember: The skipping kitty makes it all okay!" So when you're sad, just think about the skipping kitty and that makes it all okay!

~KittenGoddess

------------------
"You have to walk carefully in the beginning of love; the running across fields into your lover's arms can only come later when you're sure they won't laugh if you trip."
~Jonathan Carroll

Posts: 7316 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

Hi, its been awhile since I have written. Well things are okay dokie I guess, well better then they have been. My dads best friends mother died the other day, he had to fly up from Texas.

Death is so mysterious, isnt it. Dont you wonder what happens after death? But only the people who passed away know.

Bob is good, he has been in a good mood for the past couple of days, which makes me happy.

I am getting my permit on Tuesday!! Finally, I should have had it last year, but everything happens at once, you know how that is?

School has actually been good. I have a 88 in math and I am really stupid in math so that make me happy too!!! And I'm passing all my classes.

My mom hasnt been on my back that much, which makes things a little better.
Well I guess thats all for now, I write laters!! Luv~ Erica

------------------
*~*~12/3/99*~*

"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer, but wish we didn't" -Erica Jong<~~~no thats not me :)

glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

I haven't written in this in a long time. Well I don't know, life has been going okay.

My mom has been getting on my nerves again sometimes really bad. She just rants and raves and bickers about anything and everything she can. I mean she's great when she's not bitching about everything. I have been doing what I have been supposed to be doing, and she doesn't say anything. Its like she only notices the bad things that I do or something. I mean I'm not that bad. Nobody is perfect, yaw knows. Bob tells me not to worry about it, but how can I not. He's always like, why do you put up with it, just say something. If I say something, I just get yells at some more, and it's not worth it.

The good thing is, is that my father and I are getting closer. Its great, we go out to dinner and breakfast together. I tell my dad about my mother and how she gets, and he agrees with me. I mean my mom gets mad at everything, and my dad doesn't get mad unless there is really something to get mad about. But no matter how much we talk and talk to her about the things that we feel, she will probably twist something around to make her feel better. Don't get me wrong I love my mother with all my heart. I just wish I knew why she has to bitch about everything, when there is no huge reason too.

This week is the best week of the whole school year. It's our big T-NT week. We have a whole week of having fun. Monday was jammy day, Tuesday was dress up day, Wednesday was costume day, Today is celebrity day, and tomorrow is the big school day where we have our pep-assembly. And Saturday is HOMECOMING!!! YAY!

Well that's all for now. Maybe I will be back later!

------------------
*~*~12/3/99*~*
Bobaroony & Erica Bearica
is love forever!

glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

I WILL PASS MY ROAD TEST~I WILL PASS MY ROAD TEST~I WILL PASS MY ROAD TEST~I WILL PASS MY ROAD TEST!!!!!!!!

I needed some motivation for myself!!!

------------------
*~*~12/3/99*~*
<3 love forever!

glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

I DID PASS MY ROAD TEST! I DID PASS MY ROAD TEST! I DID PASS MY ROAD TEST!

YAY FOR ME!!!

------------------
*~*~12/3/99*~*
<3 love forever!

glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

I got A BLOG. I put it in my signature and I wanted to see if it worked.

------------------
*~*~12/3/99*~*
<3 love forever!
Yes I FINALLY got a BLOG!! Come lOOk..

glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

Do you remember me?

------------------
*~*~12/3/99*~*
<3 love forever!

Monk N Bear~ Best Friends Forever! ~Luv ya babe!

“One ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” Heather Corinna

glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

Hmmmm, when is the last time I wrote? Not in a long time. So Im chillin, so bored. My boyfriend got his car back on the road yesterday (yay for me in a way, I dont need to drive him everywhere anymore, but I didnt mind).

Yesterday I forgot to take my birth control on time. (yikes!) I was about 2 hours later, because I forgot my cell phone, and that is my alarm. I talked to heather thou, and she said that it should be okay. I hope she feels better, he kitty is really sick and she is depressed....

I went to the dentist yesterday, they said that I might need to get my wisdom teeth out, which sux major ass. I've already had surgery in my mouth, and boy do I know that pain. I have had enough pain in my mouth to last an lifetime. RAR!

My mom seems like shes always in a bad mood and takes it out on me. I hate it, and certainly bob hates it to. My mom told me that I always get her mad. I thought we were getting along really well too. WHATEVER, its always something, I can never make anyone happy.

Good thing is Andrea (my bestest friend) her birthday is Friday. We are either going to Canada to party, or partyin at Serges apartment (thats her boyfriend). Im excited about that.

I guess that is it for now. Talk to you laters!

------------------
*~*~12/3/99*~*
<3 love forever!

glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

Gosh, I havent written in a long time. Well I guess I came back because I really dont have anyone to talk to. It hard to talk to my boyfriend, and I dont have that many ppl that I can confide in. The one person that gain my trust and someone that I want to talk to my so-called best friend A. She doesnt even act like my best friend anymores. She's so worried about herself latley. I understand that she is going through a rough time, but she doesn't understand that I need her and that I am here for her (its a 2-way street). I have told her this. I even said to her that she either wants me in her life, or she doesn't. I told her I don't want to waste my time on someone who doesn't care about me.

She is going through a hard time also, I mean her fiance broke up with her and then got married, but she learned that Serge was forced into the marriage because of his religon. So now they are trying to work things out again.....

We joined Bally Total Fitness together, I was hoping that that would get us closer. Obviously not. It was supposted to be an Erica and A. thing, and then a few weeks ago Serge joined, and now its a A. and S. thing.

I haven't even talked to A. since Wendesday, she doesn't know how to call me, and when I call her she doesnt pick up her phone. When she does call she says how much she misses me and loves me as a sister, but I just dont feel it at all. Best friends aren't supposted to leave you in the dark.

I don't even get to see her, the only time I do is if we go to Ballys together. It not like a best friend relationship. She doesn't call me and say you wanna do this with me? And when I call her to do something, it's always someone else that comes first.

Bob and I are doing good, we are happy as all happy! I'm sick right now, so he loves to take care of me. He always misses me so much though. Its like he can't live without me for one day. I mean I love him too, but he get so depressed if he doesnt see me. On Valentines day we got his house all to ourselves, and I made him a romantic dinner. and laid a blanket out with candles everywheres, with rose petals. It was so romantic. The rest is history... haha!

I have been partying as much as I can. Last week Friday (Feb 7) I went to Canada with my friend Dana (now theres a sweety who cares-but she's not that close to me yet) and Eddie, Bill, and Bruce. We partied up at Daily Planet. It was a great time, and I am totally not used to all that attention that I was getting from so many other guys, since usually my boyfriend goes to clubs with me. We drank a little too much (the legal age to drink in Canada is 19. My parent dont care if I drink and go clubin as long as im not drinking and driving). The only thing I didn't care for was how touchy-feely the guys are. I mean they would just come up to me and talk and then start touching my boobs. I guess guys do anything when they are drunk. But even though I drank a lot I know my boundries, and I still know whats right from wrong.
I will tell you though, it was one of the best times that I had in my life.

Hopefully, I start feeling better soon. I was asked to go to Utopia friday feb 15, but I was too ill. So hopefully this weekend I will go to Utopia or Daily Planet...I can't stand sitting around in the house. It makes me crazy.

Well did I write enough...lol...more later...

*~*~*~Bearica*~*~*~

------------------
*~*~12/3/99*~*
<3 love forever!

[This message has been edited by glitter695 (edited 02-17-2003).]

[This message has been edited by glitter695 (edited 02-18-2003).]

glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

Hello. I understand now, why A. is acting so funny. We talked yesterday and well turns out that she is pregnant. YYES, you heard right! After all that I have told her, and I even bought her and her love a box of condoms once. I always stressed how important it was since she wasnt on any other form of birth control, that it was soooooo completely nessecary that she uses a condom. She obviously didnt listen. It make me upset, because I have always told her about it. AND she is only 18 years old. Its going to ruin her whole life. She should have learned before from past experiences....I cant do anything about it now. I did what I could to prevent it, and thats all that I can do.

A. told her mom yesterday about what happend, and kicked her out of the house. Its such a long story about everything, that I could be here for days and days....

Anyways. I started my new job for HSBC today. Well its really just orientation, where they talk and talk and talk and show videos and get a few breaks and then we get our hour lunch break...(i liked that the best!) I even got finger printed today. It felt like i was in jail (even though i dont have any clue what that feels like).

Downtown Buffalo scares me because i have know clue where I am going when I am driving. I get lost so easy to begin with. Everything is one way, and this way only and stop here, and dont go there.....ahhhhhhh!!

That HSBC building is too big anyways...I couldnt find the damn cafeteria, and when I asked someone I still couldnt find it. The elevators make me nervous and I get dizzy and wind up getting a big fat headache...Dont I complain too much....

Well its Tuesday and for everyone that knows me well enough, they know what day it is!! Bobby and Erica day. We have had this day since we started going out over 3 years ago. I love it...thats our day no matter what is going on. We just cuddle all day and night and take a nap...Just our day to relax since every other day is really hectic, especially for me...

Well thats it for now I guess...come back later for an update on the life of erica bearica...blah....

------------------
*~*~12/3/99*~*
<3 love forever!

Aria51
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 653

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aria51     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by glitter695:
AND she is only 18 years old. Its going to ruin her whole life.

I was only 18 when I got pregnant with Evan, and my life is anything but ruined. If anything, it is better than it was before! Buck up; your friend's pregnancy is not a death penalty for her.

quote:
I cant do anything about it now. I did what I could to prevent it, and thats all that I can do.

Actually, there's a ton more you can do, if you care to. You can talk to her about it, and ask her about how she's going to handle it. Hold her hand if she's scared. Tell her she's a lovely and worthwhile pearson. Send her to girlMom. Be her friend. Love and support from a friend, especially if the parents aren't taking it well, can make all the difference. If she's taking it anything like I did, she's frightened and nervous and overwhelmed. It's a stressful, stressful time.

Anyway. Good luck with your friend, and tell her she should come check out the P&P forum here.

Posts: 1287 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alaska
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1896

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alaska     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hullo glitter,

just thought I'd jump in for a second, too, to blow the same trumpet that Aria did.

Of course there is tons you can do for your friend, even if this feels like a "I told you so" moment for you. Isn't it situations like these when you can show how strong a friendship is?

The biggest thing I've personally learned since being here (and he, you've been here longer than me, gal), is that a teen becoming a parent is anything but what it's like on the jerry springer show. It's ´most of the time not "the end of the world", like the media often suggests. I've learned that teens can make bloody good parents, and that becoming one at a young age can turn a life around in many good ways.
Have you read around at girlmom? If not, have a look around. It's truly inspiring (excuse that soppy word) - all those young mamas have achieved so much more than me: they're raising their kids as they deem fit, parenting them after their own rules, breastfeeding and are empowered by the experience. - So empowered that they start making the decisions that are best for thems and their kids in all areas of their lives.
Sure, it's often very rough, too. Money worries, health worries, trouble with the abby dads, what have you. But still: it ain't the end of the world. Maybe the "end of the world as your friend knew it before" but not "the end".

Sure, you're dissapointed that your friend didn't listen when you told her about safer sex and contraception. But put that dissapointment behind you, for now, the person that really matters is she. Be there for her - I am sure she really needs you as a good mate now!

Listen to Arias recommendations here, her voice is a lot more credible & experienced than mine, she's been there, done that and been in your friend's situation.
Be there for her, and listen. Hear out what she is planning on doing (and if she asks for help, help her find the resources sh'll need - after all, you're a real st pro!) and no matter what her decision is, be there for her, even if you don't think it's the "right" decision.

Come on, glitter, you can do it! good luck to you both.

------------------
Caro
~Scarleteen Sexpert~

Spike: (In response to being asked to fight a troll) "I would, but I'm paralyzed with not caring very much."

Posts: 4526 | From: germany | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

Thank you very much Alaska and Aria!!! I really appriciate you helping me and giving me direction in a matter like this. I guess everything that I said made me look like a terrible friend, eh?

Im not totally terrible... I did tell her that I would help her out in any way that I could. I even told her that I would talk to my father and ask if she can live at my house for ahwhile. I love her so much, and she does know this. I just wish that I could have prevented it more...but I know that I couldn't sit there while they had sex...

A. is like a sister to me, even though that we haven't been that close lately. I told her that I would do anything for her to help her through this difficult, scarey and just plain emotional time.

I guess saying that it will ruin her whole life comes from my parents. That what they said when my sister got pregnant. They even told me that when they found out about bob and I having sex..."Erica, if you get pregnant it will just ruin your whole life." I didn't mean to offend anyone. Really, I am sorry if I did....

I'm really not that mean of a friend, I was just upset, and I was directing my anger at the keyboard instead of her. I actually didn't say that having a baby would ruin her life or anything on the order of that. Actually the first thing I said was..."How did that happen!!" (Like I dont know...lol)

BUT.....

Thank you again Alaska and Aria!!
Big huggs to both of you!! <3 Erica or glitter.....

------------------
*~*~12/3/99*~*
<3 love forever!

alaska
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1896

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alaska     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No worries, glitter, sweeto. Didn't think you were a bad friend. - My imperssion was that you were simply dissapointed and a bit angry at her for not looking after herself better.

Good on you for directing your anger/dissapointment/whatever at the keyboard instead of at your friend. Drop it all on us, yay!

On another note: isn't it scary though how stuff that we've been told again and again -like the "having a baby will destroy your life" thing, sticks with us, even when we've tried hard to unlearn them?

Also, has your friend got a place to stay now? How's her boyfriend taking it?

Sending tons of energy your (and your friend's way), good on you for being there for her, hon.

*knuffels*
Caro

------------------
Caro
~Scarleteen Sexpert~

Spike: (In response to being asked to fight a troll) "I would, but I'm paralyzed with not caring very much."

Posts: 4526 | From: germany | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

quote:
Originally posted by Alaska:
Also, has your friend got a place to stay now? How's her boyfriend taking it?

For the first question. A. got laid off about a month ago, and she has yet to find a new job. (She has put in applications places, so hopefully they call her back soon). Anyway, after she told her mother, her mom said that she had to find a new job ASAP and then get out of the house. Personally, I think she said that out of anger. So hopefully things change and her mom will help her out.

A's boyfriend is taking it just fine. I talked to him and he seems excited. A's boyfriend is 24 years old. So I think that he is ready for this more than A. is. I am glad that he is there for her. He loves her very much. They did break up for awhile because A's boyfriend (S.) his mother always disliked A. and because of their religon his mom made S. pick his family over A. He picked his parents, and they made him get married to a girl that he didnt even love. SOooooooo, A. got another boyfriend as well, (even though they were only broken up for about 1 month and a half). She still loved S. but loved the attention from the other guy.

Then S. relized how much he really loves A. (A. loved him so much to begin with) so it didnt matter what his parents thought anymore. So and told his new wife and his parents everything. Now his parents disown him and he is getting an anallment<~~~(?sp?) for his marriage. So they have been together, even though S. is married (well obviously, eh?).

WHAT A SOAP OPREA, HUH? Well thats only half the story. There is so much more, but I would be here forever. Well thats all for now. I hope you understand this. I dont even know if I do!!

------------------
*~*~12/3/99*~*
<3 love forever!

[This message has been edited by glitter695 (edited 02-20-2003).]

glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

Well I just got home from Ballys. My trainer worked me out good today. Not too bad today, I think I will live.

My mom is mad at me. She thinks I did something on purpose, and I didnt. My Father even told her that I didnt do anything wrong. My mom is so stubbern. Whenever something happens its never ever her fault, it always ends up being mine.

What happend is, my mom got a credit card and didnt want my father to know about it. So when her statment comes (usually on Saturdays), my mom would be at work (or whatver) so I would have to sneak around and get the mail and like shove the statement somewhere so my dad wouldnt see it (that sounds bad).

Well this sat. my mom called about 10am and told me to check the mail. So I did. No mail yet. So I checked a couple other times, and no mail still. Then I was in my room and my father gets up, and he goes and checks to see if the mail came. And guess what IT DID! He opened up the statement (thinking that it was credit card junk). And to his suprize my mom ran up a whole crap load of money on the card.

So my mom calls and I told her what happend. She starts bitching at me saying that Im good for nothing, and that I did it on purpose. My parents start yelling at eachother. Then my dad hands me the phone and my mom tells me the same thing. That I am good for nothing and that she is never going to do anything for me ever again.

I seriously didnt mean for anything to happen. Today is monday and she still wont talk to me. I went up to her and said, "mom im sorry that this happend. I really didnt mean it." And again she says "well I think that you did it on purpose, and I dont want to talk to you." So at least I know I am the bigger person and said what I had to say, and am not being a huge baby over it. Shes just mad that she got caught. (My dad forgave her and everything, and she still is mad).

That hurt me a lot everything that she said to me, and of course how do I let it out...by crying all the time! Oh I am such a baby!

To anyone this might not seem like a big deal...(ohhhh your mom has her own credit card). Obviously she has something to hide if she is this pissed about it, and didnt want to tell my father. There is so much more to the story that everyone would understand if I would tell them. Its a difficult situation. I dont know, only my good friends and boyfriend really knows about the whole situation. And its a really weird situation. PERIOD.

------------------
*~*~12/3/99*~*
<3 love forever!

glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

Well I am going to be going to Ballys soon to work out. This time not with my trainer. I am taking this Funk dance class. Its modern dance moves (like britney spears dancing). Its fun, but it can be really intimidating at first. Since some of the dances they have been learning for 2 months. So I came in the middle of them learning, and trying to keep up with them is hard. But I am getting the hang of it.

My mom still isnt talking to me right now. Oh well, I was already the bigger person and said I was sorry, and stuff so now its her turn.

My new job is going good. The only thing that is difficult is learning the computer system. I am getting there, and my director says that I am doing an excellent job. So yay for me! It makes me excited when I can do the transactions on my own!! <~~~ha. How corny am I?

Other than that I guess I am ok, a little depressed, but I usually get like that. Thats part of the reason I like Ballys and the dance class. It keeps my mind off things for a little while. Well thats life. Buh Byes for now!!

------------------
*~*~12/3/99*~*
<3 love forever!

glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

Right now I have friends over and we are getting ready to go clubin. We are goin to Utopia tonight, and hopefully Daily Planet tomorrow. I like Daily a lot better, but I gotta do what everyone else wants sometimes too! Oh Well thats life...

Well I will tell ya mores laters...i really have to go...just wanted to check on scarleteen, before I left...talk to yas laters, buh byes!

------------------
*~*~12/3/99*~*
<3 love forever!

glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

Hi...Well right now I am at my boyfriends house. He is taking a shower; he doesnt feel well, so I thought that it would make him feel betters if he took a long shower.

Well this weekend when we went to Utopia it was really fun. I love dancing, and just having a good old time with friends, and people I dont even know. Im so friendly! hehe

I had to go home from work early yesterday because I had a really really throbbing headache, and I was nauseated. I think I was had nausea because I was off my birth control for the week to get my period, and then I took it again Sunday night. I usually get nausea after that week of my period, when I take the pill again but not that bad where I am about to throw up. So they sent my home because they even said I didn't look that great and they could tell something was wrong.
I feel betters today, but I have had the same headache for 2 days. So my mom has to make me a doctors appoinment. Yesterday was one of the worst headaches I ever had in my whole life. It was traveling down to my ears and my whole head felt like it was going to explode. I took advil, but it didnt help that much. I even took some today, but the damn thing just wont go away!

Well time to go, Bobby is out of the shower (ohhhhhhhhhlalalalalaaaaaaaaaaa) I am gonna go take care of him now! Talk to you laters, buh byes!

------------------
*~*~12/3/99*~*
<3 love forever!

[This message has been edited by glitter695 (edited 03-06-2003).]

glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

Right now I am at work. I have no customers so I thought I would check on scarleteen.

Today I get to go to the OLIVE GARDEN tonight!! Damn, I am so excited! That is my favorite resturant by far.

Bob is feeling better now, which makes me happy.

My mom finally is talking to me, she has been nicer. I think that maybe she realized that she was being a little harsh, but she won't admit it.

I STILL have that headache from 4 days ago. My mom did make the doctors appointment, but we got a new doctor and I have to put in a referal. So the earliest I can see him is April 7 (I didnt know it would take so long). I just wish I knew why all of a sudden I am getting these pounding headaches, and just not feeling well, AT ALL.
Maybe my pill has something to so with it, but I am not sure. I have been on the pill for awhile, so I doubt that it would have anything to do with it.

I finally get to go to my branch (bank branch-for work) sometime next week. I am excited, but now I dont want to leave the place that I am training at because everyone here is so nice. But I love meeting new people and getting to know them.

Well thats it for now. I have had customers in between writing this, but now I have to turn over to next day business at my station. So I will talk to you all laters!

OLIVE GARDEN, I'M COMING SOON!!! HELL YES! LOL

------------------
*~*~12/3/99*~*
<3 love forever!

[This message has been edited by glitter695 (edited 03-06-2003).]

glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

384 DAYS TILL CANCUN, MEXICO! I'm pumped already, and look how far away it is!! I am already buying little stuff. Like travel shampoos and stuff, so I can save up more money for when the time comes. I'm a freak, but what can I say?

Bob and I had a VERY VERY emotional weekend. I was talking about being single, because ppl got things in my head. I really really thought about those things too. Part of me wants to be free, but the other part loves Bob so much, that I dont know what to do. Bob cried so hard. It hurt so much to see him in pain. He said he never thought that it would happen to us. I said that we are young, and we dont know what we really want. I mean being 19, you dont know what you want in life, and you just get confused.

I told him that I am okay right now. We just talked a lot and said that we would take every day as it comes to us. No plans for the future. Maybe thats what scares me. I don't want anything planned out yet. I just want to let things happen naturally.

I think I still feel a little weird. I am different compared to Bob. I love to travel and go different places, and go out all the time, and go wild. Bob, well hes more shy and tame. He says he doesn't need to go wild, and stuff. I do, I love partying, and having a blast, and just doing what I want to do. Part of my wants that wild side just to do whatever I want, whenever I want without worry. (I don't mean sex) what I mean is, if I am in a club and a guy wants to dance with my and buy me a drink then it would be ok, because then I wouldn't have to worry about Bob telling me when I go out with the girls that I can't dance with any guys. The last time I went to Daily Planet, I went with my gurls and guys just come up to you and start dancing. What am I supposed to do, say "Uh, I can't I have a boyfriend and he says I am not allowed to dance with other guys." Even though it wouldn't mean anything to me, its just having fun.

I understand his thoughts on Cancun, it does get wild, and my kind of seen, but I told him I am not going down there to have sex with other guys. I am going down there to have a blast with my friends (and I did include him, he just doesnt want to be a part of it). He tells me he wants me to do things that I want to do. So I told him Cancun has been something I have wanted to do for A LONG LONG TIME so I am doing it. He doesn't want anything to do with it. And when I am down there, I am going to dance with guys, because I won't sit there and say I am not allowed...because its my vacation.
Bob knows how I feel about that, and the whole vacation. Theres nothing I can do about it if he doesnt like it. I can't stop my life because he doesn't like a vacation that I am going on. There are things I don't like that he does, but he does them anyways.

Well thats it for now, I have a huge headache, and this is making it worse. buh byes for nows!

------------------
*~*~12/3/99*~*
<3 love forever!

glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

Hey ppl..well nothing special today. Stayed home because I have one of my headaches. It sucks.

Well this weekend I got invited to go to daily planet with some poeple that I haven't hung around with in forever. One of my old good friends Lauren invited me. It makes me feel awesome that she included me. and it makes me feel even better that she didn't ask me to drive, so I know she's not using me! So, yay for that!

381 DAYS TILL CANCUN. Yes, I am still counting down. I just wish I was saying 1 MORE DAY TILL CANCUN. I can't wait for that day to come.

Well you know what Bob said to me today. My step-dad knows a travel agent, and he said that him and his wife went to cancun for $900 for the both of them and that was all-inclusive. Bob said, hey if its that much money for the both of us. I was thinking about going. I was like HUH? What about your fear of airplanes that you throw in my face all the time. I also said, you kept telling me no, no nonononononon. So I asked the girls if they wanted to go. Hes like yah, now its my fault. He also said, you just dont want me to go. I was like WHATEVER BOB!

So I dunno, now I guess he wants to go. He can never make up his mind until the last minute.

Well thats all for now...buh byes!

------------------
*~*~12/3/99*~*
<3 love forever!

LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not too sure i'd count 381 days away as 'last minute'

I wish i'd done something like that before i left HS ... But i was in such a damn hurry ... !! Take your time. Enjoy

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

Smurfy, didnt you know I graduated last June?? I thought you knew. Oh well...now you know...I just didn't start college yet. I am working now at HSBC (a bank) and saving up money for college (and my trip).

------------------
*~*~12/3/99*~*
<3 love forever!

glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

I've been very depressed latley, so ive been writing things....here are some stuff

Standing alone, In a place unknown, My fears come true, Nobody to hold on to, Nobody to see who I really am, Just some girl outside looking in

You touched me a million ways, Like nobody ever has, Making me feel so special inside, It means more than words can describe, Its something I will never forget

I was caught in your masquerade, wish I stayed beneth my veil, but it just seemed so easy to open up myself to you, Foolishly i romatized someone was saving my life for the first time. <thats part of a mariah carey song, but exactly how i am feeling>

digitalmaster20
Neophyte
Member # 13091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for digitalmaster20     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dont be so down glitter. YOu have a friend that cares about you so much. Just keep writing your letters and sooner or later you will find yourself.
Posts: 14 | From: NY | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daydreamer24
Activist
Member # 5578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daydreamer24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*biiig huuug*
Posts: 1619 | From: TEXAS | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

Look at me. Its been over a year since I posted in this forum. I have been around, but don't seem to post much.

Seems like it was just yesterday I started browsing around on this site, but its been almost 5 years, i believe.

Everything seems to go wrong at once. My mother is quite ridiculous, more then ever before. I told my father I'm going to get her pyscho therapy packages for x-mas, and he seems to think it would suit her greatly. According to her I'm the most selfish girl you will ever meet in your lifetime.

Everything I do she seems to go ape s-hit on my *** . If I dont sweep right or something, I get yelled at for it. She was yelling at my on Thanksgiving right in front of grandma and papa. Grandma gave me a big hug and told me not to worry about it cuz I started crying. The next day my mom said that I made her look like a bitch in front of grandma, and I said I didnt mean to, but the things you were saying to me were nasty. She told me that I just wanted them to feel bad for me cuz I am selfish. So I called grandma a few days later and she told me that I shouldnt worry about it, cuz mom made herself look like the *** . And grandma said that she doesnt know why mom is acting the way she is anyways.

My Dad just cant handle it anymore. My mom yells at him too, and she is home only 3 days out of the week. So when she is home all we hear is the bitching. I need to start finding my own apartment. I think I am losing my mind. I cant handle it anymore.

Just recently I wrote a poem that tells how i feel about my mother and how she treats me lately.
---
***You cause so much hurt, you cause so much pain
I will never understand why you say the nasty things you say
You always compare, you always depress- you never even notice unless I make a mess
Why do I feel like the evil, when your the one always talkin'
*You selfish good for nothin'*--at least you made me feel like somethin'
I never defend, cuz I never want you to see
The way I feel when you are done bashing me*** *E*
--
I started bartending at a place called Slick Willies, and I actually love it. Its great money. Saturday nites I easily make $250 or if i was working by myself without a bar back, I could make an easy $400 or more. Plus you get 3.30 an hour. Great money, but nothing that I want to stay in for the rest of my life.

A friend that always come in the bar just died on 12-16...she was 38 y/o...really great woman, who was always calling me little one. She came into the bar on Wednesday and I was serving her and she was so happy and talking to me and telling me that if the guys in the bar ever give me a problem she will talk to them for me.

So she left on Wednesday nite and the next morning they found her in her car in Elliott Creek. They are still investgating everything. I just dont understand death. Its so mysterious. It just goes to show you that anything can happen at anytime. You go from laughing, dancing and joking, to nothing. If I knew what came after death I wouldnt be so scared of it. I always dwell on it when something like this happens. I wonder where they went, why this happend...just scary. RIP-- MYRA.

The same day that happend Bobs grandfather passed away as well. He was 68 and had a heartattack in bed. So I had the wake yesterday and the funeral today that I went to with him, to support him and his family. RIP--PAPA ALLEN.

Other than my mother being a pyscho path and 2 deaths, life is ok. Nothing great right now, but a New Year is coming. That means a new fresh start to life. I think my resolution will be not to live life through my parents. I'm 21 now. I have to start to grow up and make my own decision. Not decisions that will hurt my parents, but that I know would be good for myself.

Well gettin outta here for now. ttyalls later!

------------------

Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable

[This message has been edited by glitter695 (edited 12-20-2004).]

glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

What an insanely boring day today. I did basically nothing all day, but went last minute christmas shopping for 3 hours. So now I am finally done. Last year I wasn't done til christmas eve.

So I had a job interview last Monday for HSBC direct banking center thats located in downtown Buffalo. I called them today to see if there was any new developments to see if I got the job or not. I work for HSBC in branch banking right now, which I wanted to get out of that because I feel so restricted.
(Last post said I was a bartender, which I am-but I should have said I bartend on the side of the job at the bank)
So anyway, I called today and it turns out I GOT THE JOB!! Yay, I was so excited! I start in January. And I get paid more than before too!!! Thats awesome!! So it seems like my new year will be starting off pretty great.

Well I just got an IM and got asked to go out to a bar, but Sean only would give me six minutes to get ready...haha..he said he planned going to Big Shots all day, but just got a chance to talk to me now...its ok, im bartending tommorrow, so i really dont feel like being at a bar tonight until 4 am, cuz i will be at one tommorrow until 4 am. Buffalo bars close at 4 in case you didnt get the drift..lol. It would have been fun thou. I havent seen Sean since the day before Thanksgiving. The day before Thanksgiving is a huge deal for us Buffaloians. Everyone goes out and gets wasted. Responsibly of course. My father drove KT and I to Seans house, and Seans mother drove KT, Sean, Brian, Kevin and I to the EBC Bar. So we didnt have to drink N drive. It was 20 bucks of all you can drink. We had a great time!!

Well since I'm not going out, I think im gonna go lay in bed and read or something...

------------------

glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

Ive often wondered if theres
Ever been a perfect family
Ive always longed for undividedness
And sought stability

A flower taught me how to pray
But as I grew, that flower changed
She started flailing in the wind
Like golden petals scattering

And I miss you dandelion
And even love you
And I wish there was a way
For me to trust you
But it hurts me every time
I try to touch you

But I miss you dandelion
And even love you

I gravitated towards a patriarch
So young predictably
I was resigned to spend my life
Within a maze of misery

A girl befriended me
Were bonded through despondency
I stayed so long but finally
I fled to save my sanity

So many I considered
Closest to me
Turned on a dime and sold me
Out dutifully
Although that knife is chipping
Away at me
They turned their eyes away and
Went home to sleep ...

And I missed a lot of life
But i'll recover
Though I know you really like
To see me suffer
Still I wish that you and i'd
Forgive each other
cause I miss you, valentine
And really loved you

I really loved you -I guess I loved you
I tried so hard
But you drove me away
To preserve my sanity -

And I found the strength to break away
Fly...
Mariah Carey-PETALS....

pefect for how i feel a lot of the time...

------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.