Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » I Love My Breasts, Yes I Do, I Love My Breasts, How About You? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: I Love My Breasts, Yes I Do, I Love My Breasts, How About You?
sovereign
Neophyte
Member # 28091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sovereign     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a bad habit of when I'm at home and bored, I'll put my hands on them and just sort of lightly bounce them up and down. Strange, I know. But I love how soft and mushy they are. Ok, so the one boob sags slightly to the one way, but frankly, when I shot from a 34B to a 32D in a few months, neither me or my Fiancé cared. [Razz] I love how they compliment my shape and how they look sillhuetted (sp?) on the female figure.
Posts: 17 | From: Wales | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babybear
Activist
Member # 30364

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babybear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love my breasts, I just moved up to a 32 D. They look, well, huge on me, cause I'm a pretty small gal [5'1", 112 lbs]. I love the way they look in shirts, and I love the fact that I am proof a skinny girl can also be "curvy".

My only deal is with buying a bathing suit. Or when they pop out of it haha. All in all, I love my breasts and wouldn't change them for the world.

Posts: 250 | From: somewhere | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katherose
Activist
Member # 22441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for katherose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm 16, and a D cup. I really don't like my breasts right now. They are very heavy, so I have lower back pain. And I have to wear two sports bras to do anything vaguely phsyical, elsewise I bounce painfully.
Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
plain milyeh
Activist
Member # 32511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for plain milyeh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hm, there are definitely things i *don't* like about my breasts (ej- i have bad skin pretty much all over, my mammalian features being no exception)...but i also really like some things about them, like so:

-they're not the same size at all. which i find sort of cute. who needs symmetry?
-they're both in a size range that means i can easily accentuate or ignore them as i please, fashion-wise. i want to be all girl-sexy? hooray for cleavage. i want people to mistake me for a boy? happens all the time, man.
-they're made for one really specific purpose (baby-feedin'), but they come in handy for other things too! multi-purposeability is so fabulous.

Posts: 108 | From: caaaaanada. ('cause we've got rocks and trees and trees and rocks...) | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mycorneroftheworld
Neophyte
Member # 32520

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mycorneroftheworld     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love mine! Im a 32A and its nice to be small. Plus it would look very off if I had big breasts cause im only like 5'2 and 100 pounds.

--------------------
Is this my life cause it happened so fast? Is this the bed I chose to make? Is this the girl I want to be? All I want is the wind in my hair, to face the fear but not feel scared.

Posts: 6 | From: California | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
History Maker
Neophyte
Member # 31061

Icon 1 posted      Profile for History Maker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am totally not satisfied with mine! They haven't grown much since I was 17 and am now 20. I say I'm a 32A and probably 32AA when I'm stressed. Yea, my chest shrinks when I got no time to eat all my meals or to sleep.

I've heard doing push-ups and bench press would stimulate the growth of chest tissues what not. What are some ways to improve breast size anyone in terms of exercise, nutritional changes (heard oysters as natural Estrogen and Soy Extracts as phytoestrogen derived from plants) that are worth or trying?

Thanks for your time and input.

[ 02-01-2007, 04:24 AM: Message edited by: History Maker ]

Posts: 6 | From: British Columbia | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
listlesslise
Activist
Member # 31974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for listlesslise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm quite indifferent to mine, if only because I'm quite indifferent to my body on the whole ('cept, maybe, you know, the clit and all). However, I will say that my breasts are at least wickedly convinient, being that they are 34 C, so no matter where I go to buy bras or what style I'm looking for, they tend to have it in my size. Mostly though, I go braless, in order to fit into some of shirt without looking like I'm wearing an Xtreme Pushupbra type o' thing. Still, it is admittably quite the nice experience (in most cases anyways) to be felt up, so at least they're good for that [Smile]

--------------------
*~*Sorry for the inconvenience*~*

Posts: 59 | From: not in Regina, Sass-cat-chew-ahn | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NervousFreak
Neophyte
Member # 32524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NervousFreak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love my breasts, they are, undeniably small, (32A on a good day) but they're also great. I don't need to wear a bra underneath a lot of clothes, and I feel dead sexy in a tank top with no bra. I used to have a lot of self esteem issues because of them, but I've since realized that not everyone's looking at me, let alone my chest, and I am beautiful. my only real problem with them is the fact that when I was 16 I got my nipple pierced and now my right nipple is so funny looking. That and it's sometimes hard to find bras and sexy lingerie in my size.

--------------------
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Posts: 14 | From: Alberta, Canada | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dorkasaurus
Neophyte
Member # 32456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dorkasaurus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
i have bad skin pretty much all over, my mammalian features being no exception
you too?! I thought i was the only one...and it's been really embarrassing, even though my partner says it's no big deal. if i didn't have that problem, i would love my breasts, despite the fact that NO ONE sells 32DD bras and they may have contributed to my back problems. that, and i started developing in, like, third grade, and i hated my body until the end of middle school. but now we've made peace with each other...we get along ^_^

--------------------
"We are all born naked, and the rest is drag." --RuPaul

Posts: 19 | From: New York City | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leabug
Activist
Member # 27966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leabug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I've heard doing push-ups and bench press would stimulate the growth of chest tissues what not. What are some ways to improve breast size anyone in terms of exercise, nutritional changes (heard oysters as natural Estrogen and Soy Extracts as phytoestrogen derived from plants) that are worth or trying?
History Maker- there really isn't a whole lot you can do to make your breasts larger (unless you want to get into hormones or surgery). If you exercise your pectoral muscles, it can give the APPEARANCE of increased size, but your actual breasts themselves will not have grown. As for food, as far as my knowledge goes, there is nothing you can eat to increase size either.

[ 02-01-2007, 03:52 PM: Message edited by: leabug ]

--------------------
Lea

Posts: 2332 | From: Canada | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
History Maker
Neophyte
Member # 31061

Icon 1 posted      Profile for History Maker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by leabug:
quote:
History Maker- there really isn't a whole lot you can do to make your breasts larger (unless you want to get into hormones or surgery). If you exercise your pectoral muscles, it can give the APPEARANCE of increased size, but your actual breasts themselves will not have grown. As for food, as far as my knowledge goes, there is nothing you can eat to increase size either.
Surgery? No. Hormonal pills? Can you shed a light on this?

Also, if food and nutrition aren't part of the factor in determining breast size then why is it that this one time, I ate so much at an "All You Can Eat Buffet" that not only I gained 2 pounds but my chest puffed up a little? However, then I skipped 2 meals the day after and it shrunk.

Thanks [Smile]

Posts: 6 | From: British Columbia | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Lauren-
Activist
Member # 25983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Lauren-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Usually, the breast growth experienced on hormonal birth control pills is due more to water retention due temporary changes in hormone levels than stimulating actual growth.

Nutrition and eating habits do play a role, because not only can extra sodium increase water retention, but the breasts are also made up of fat, so any weight you gain or lose can affect your breast size.

Posts: 4636 | From: USA/Northern Europe | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mare
Neophyte
Member # 28446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mare     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've only just recently started loving my boobs. I've been, um, well endowed (to put it mildly) since about 6th grade by comparison.

I'm now pushing a DD and used to HATE having big boobs. I could never find cute bras and always got punched in the face when I went for a run. My mom told me my freshman year in highschool "they'd shrink if you lost some weight!" well, since then I've dropped about 30lbs and they're a cup size bigger!

It's taken me a long time to appreciate my body as a whole and I think i'm in a good spot in regards to that issue now. I have since found Frederick's of Hollywood (great, sexy bras for the boobalicious!) and a new boyfriend who happens to be a boob-guy [Wink] .

--------------------
<33Mary

Posts: 8 | From: iowa | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lindsay*Marie
Activist
Member # 26167

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lindsay*Marie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am 16 and have 34 B's...lately they have been looking smaller than usual:(. My mom and sister are C's and my oldest sister is beyond a D..Do you think I still have a chance of getting bigger?? I felt ok about them until they started looking smaller and now I dont like them anymore.

[ 03-10-2007, 01:11 PM: Message edited by: Lindsay*Marie ]

Posts: 40 | From: duluth mn us | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dancing.in.misery
Neophyte
Member # 31977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dancing.in.misery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I had just turned 12 i got my period but i didnt have much in the way of breasts. now i'm almost 15 and their still not rounded or anything. Maybe tanner stage 2. I'm not underweight or anything. I'm about 5ft 9 and 145 lbs. can anybody tell me why my breasts havent grown yet?

--------------------
My black backpacks' stuffed with broken dreams...

Posts: 5 | From: New Zealand | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mickeh
Neophyte
Member # 33268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mickeh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm 15 and I love my chest (most of the time). I fluctuate between a 36C and a 36D. They match my body well and don't usually get in my way. My one gripe is that one of my favorite stores only sells tank tops with built-in bras, which are too small to contain my breasts. Still, I wouldn't trade them in for anything. Well, maybe I'd get rid of some of the stretch marks... [Wink]

[ 03-31-2007, 04:24 PM: Message edited by: Mickeh ]

Posts: 34 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
selina
Activist
Member # 33376

Icon 1 posted      Profile for selina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't like mine but i have to admit, they could look worse. i hardly wore bras when i was growing up and i didn't use the right ones, those silly little shreds of cotton around your chest is not a bra! but now i'm 18, i can say that although they are too far apart and gravity is taking it toll on them, they are very familiar to me and i'm not sure i would like to change them
Posts: 94 | From: london | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just an FYI?

There is not, nor has there ever been, any data to show that use of any type of brassiere has any effect on breast "droop."

To boot, at your age, it's VERY unlikely gravity has done anything at all to your breasts: even over decades, gravity isn't a big issue with breasts: breast "droop" over time is more about hormonal and glandular changes.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 67932 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
selina
Activist
Member # 33376

Icon 1 posted      Profile for selina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for informing me. i thought it was a combination of those silly cloth bras and me not wearing them that caused it
Posts: 94 | From: london | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope. For the most part, how our breasts develop and what shape they have is almost entirely nothing but genetic.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 67932 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Khito
Neophyte
Member # 33417

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Khito         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate my breasts. They seem okay to others but I really can't stand them. It doesn't help that I identify as androgynous, and I have 36C breasts. I'm only 18 and they sorta flop and sag onto my chest. When I slouch, they rub on my belly- very uncomfortable, and extremely irritating for someone as sensitive as I am about being touched certain ways. I can't wear socks with the seams pointed inward, much less tolerate multiple pounds of flesh flopping onto my ribs, making it that much harder to breathe, move, or do anything really.
Posts: 1 | From: Coppell, TX | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss_Mary-Ann
Activist
Member # 33343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss_Mary-Ann     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice Topic

I'm glad I don't have any problem with my breasts.

But what really gets me is how all these girls HAVE to have a boob job? Whats the point? Your body should be natural not fake, I guess its their choice but I never really understood why they HAVE to have it done. Oh well.

I enjoyed reading peoples thoughts [Smile]

--------------------
~Mary-Ann~

Posts: 44 | From: Missouri | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hopeful Romantic
Neophyte
Member # 32590

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Hopeful Romantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I _love_ my boobs. I'm thirteen and a 36C, approaching D, so I get a lot of looks from high school guys, and sometimes early college-age. [Big Grin] Actually, if you met me, you'd think I was probably late high school-early college age, judging by my looks. I'm almost 5"5', so my boobs _do_ look pretty big. Not to mention I have a bit of a petite build.

However, I _do_ need to lose about ten pounds. Being 5"5' and 143 pounds at thirteen is a bit too heavy. If I lose about twenty pounds at two pounds a week (which is what I usually lose) I can be at my goal weight by mid beach season. *dancedance* Maybe then I'll be a 34C.

Posts: 4 | From: At my harp, playing the Handel Harp Concerto | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katiebird
Activist
Member # 33821

Icon 1 posted      Profile for katiebird     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm only 15, but I like mine. They're not huge (I once wore a C but find I fit into a 36 B better) or anything, but they're fine to me. I think they're spaced fine...look fine. My guy friends are always telling me they like my boobs - it's a bit funny but it's a great confidence booster too! When I was with my ex he complimented them too - so, obviously, I do have a good feeling about mine.

Yes, I do hope one day I can actually fit into a size C, but I'm not obsessing over them.

I do see why most women do though (my mom actually got implants) but at the same time, if women are worried about it because they worry about what men will think, I say, "Stop worrying about how the man percieves your body, and start thinking how they percieve YOU" - besides, you don't want a man just because he likes your rack, right?

Posts: 90 | From: east | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cool87
Activist
Member # 29292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cool87         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wear a 36B/C. I think I'm comfortable with my breasts the way they are. They are not too big, maybe a bit on the small side but that's fine with me. [Smile]

[ 05-12-2007, 07:10 PM: Message edited by: cool87 ]

--------------------
Sustain Scarleteen by donating
http://www.scarleteen.com/donate.html

Posts: 3598 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babygurl2285
Neophyte
Member # 33572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babygurl2285     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I truly never thought I'd post a topic about liking my boobs. I love my boobs but sumtimes they are annoying. I developed faster than some of the others in my class and people (certain boys) did notice. There's this one guy in my class that has sum major obsession with boobs and is always grabbing girls boobs. He's made it a point to announce every day at breakfast that i have "big boobs" and that they "would bounce every where" when i have sex. i guess that goes to show the immaturity of guys [Smile] but all in all I luv my boobs.

(as does my bf [Smile] )

--------------------
.:~!str8 up pimped babigurl!~:.

Posts: 27 | From: Tennessee, USA | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feefiefofemme
Activist
Member # 23917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feefiefofemme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love my breasts. I think they're quite fun. They're an easy, comfortable size (32B, though they're sometimes closer to 34B, depending). They're quite pale (like the rest of my body) and my areolas and nipples are sort of light tan/pink. I've got a bit of hair on them, especially around the areola, but I don't mind. I think it's rather pretty, actually.

I don't think there was ever really a time where I outright didn't like my breasts. I was always pleased by my developing body (except during the time when I put on quite a bit of "puberty weight"), and felt special that I was an early bloomer. I remember being especially thrilled when I went from an A cup to a B cup, but not because the girls were bigger. It was just that I had been wearing these bras that were way too small for the past several months because I didn't have time to go bra shopping, and my breasts would always sort of slip out the top of them, especially when I was exersizing. It was a relief to finally get bras that actually fit.

The only time I ever remember being unhappy with my breast size was when I was in about third grade and I'd already started developing a bit. I had a girl friend of mine over and we were sitting on my bed looking alternatively at the pictures in a book on Tanner stages and peering down our shirts, trying to figure out what stage we were at. I was quite convinced I was at stage three, but she said that, no, she had seen this other girl's breasts who said she was stage three and hers were bigger than mine, so I couldn't be. I was so irritated! I wished so much that my breasts would grow just a little bit bigger for just a few minutes, just so that I could prove her wrong. God but I used to have to quantify everything. :D

On the whole, my breasts and I are on quite good terms. I do worry for them sometimes, because I have a history of breast cancer in my family. But I've got a history of several different diseases in my family (curse genetics!), and if I spent all my time worrying about that my life would be pretty pathetic.

Posts: 406 | From: California | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scaredaboutthetruth
Neophyte
Member # 33668

Icon 10 posted      Profile for scaredaboutthetruth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love my breasts

for 14 they are fine for me they are a b/c and just healthy and equal sized

i love breast personaly and i hear alot of people say they dont like theirs...when they actually look pritty nice:)

--------------------
...×..._[[I]] Wish I Could [[Remove]] It From My [[Mind]]...×...

Posts: 28 | From: leicester | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fonz
Activist
Member # 25706

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fonz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love mine, even if they have hair and arnt even, they are beautiful.

my idea of beauty is different to a lot of peoples but i think a lot of u guys get it [Smile]

--------------------
Nothing is right, but its perfect

Posts: 78 | From: Inner Sanctum | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Conscience-calmed
Neophyte
Member # 34019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Conscience-calmed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never looked to see if mine are uneven, if they are it's not too noticeable. I'm about a 32B and I used to HATE it. My girlfriend helped me with that a lot, as did people telling me I looked like a Renaissance painting (Odd, I know. They meant that I had bigger hips, pale skin, and looong hair, but very few Renaissance nudes have big breasts). I've really learned to love mine, but it took awhile.

--------------------
We have lingered in the chambers of the sea
By sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown
Till human voices wake us, and we drown.

Posts: 7 | From: The Middle of Nowhere | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
isabella.the.insomniac
Activist
Member # 34041

Icon 1 posted      Profile for isabella.the.insomniac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, let me just say, I love this site. It's so empowering. [Smile]

I'm learning to love my boobs! Hehe. I used to think they were big, then I thought they were too small, and now I think they're average and beautiful. Not too small, not too big. They're cute and perky and make me feel all womanly. I adore being female. <3

--------------------
"...There was nothing else left, nothing in the world but his fingers and the delirious incoherent frenzy of pure sensation they sent spiraling through me, as though I were an instrument vibrating with the exquisite hymns of the angels."

Posts: 62 | From: California | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IvyCoveredGarden
Neophyte
Member # 34049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IvyCoveredGarden     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll admit. I am happy and at the same time disappointed about my breasts.

Average size, 36C. Good.

Sagging already, bad.

My breasts grew in that way. My mom's breasts grew in that way while her sister, my aunt, and her sister's daughter, my first cousin, have perky boobs of doom albeit small.

So jealous. I might get surgery to make them perkier. I'd just feel embarrassed if someone in my future saw my saggy breasts at my age when I'm very small, a stick even.

--------------------
I to the V to the Y

Posts: 4 | From: PA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bisexual Vixen
Neophyte
Member # 34080

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bisexual Vixen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must admit, I love love love my breasts! I have a curvy frame and at age 14, having a 36D cup size it quite a lovely thing. They add to how much I love my body.

I love how they are nicely shaped and pretty perky. Although my left one is considerably larger, it doesn't take away from the loveliness of them.

I find that everyone's breasts vary and I find that a beautiful fact. for instance; I have large areolas and dainty nipples, while my best friend is the other way around.

Even when they get in the way, I love my breasts.

--------------------
You cannot choose who you fall in love with for love is blind and true.

Posts: 4 | From: Dallas, Oregon | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
notsure28
Neophyte
Member # 33697

Icon 1 posted      Profile for notsure28     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really like this topic!

I really didn't like my breasts, I mean, I don't even wear a bra. It would be pointless, but reading this topic made me feel better. Like somehow I don't care anymore, because they are a part of me, like everything else.. and I'm only 15 so they might still grow..... [Big Grin]

Posts: 3 | From: milan | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beautiful Disaster
Activist
Member # 33220

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beautiful Disaster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I absolutely love my breasts right now =)

I hated them up until about 2 weeks ago...they kinda just suddenly started getting bigger. I came into school after a weekend my boyfriend was away and he was like =0 wow. ( That was really funny ) Soo yepp I need to go bra shopping ( wooh and hoo )

They're now actually in proportion with the rest of my body which makes me really happy.

Any idea what could spark such sudden growth?

Posts: 43 | From: United States | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.