Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » can girls cum?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: can girls cum?
HoobAPinK
Neophyte
Member # 14016

Icon 5 posted      Profile for HoobAPinK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i was wondering if girls could cum when im fooling around with my boyfriend sometimes white stuff comes out but not all the time.

------------------
*~*DaY By DaY NothinG SeemS To ChangE BuT PrettY SooN EverythinG Is DifferenT*~*

Posts: 36 | From: Bristol, Rhode Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GirlWithCalidoscopeEyes
Neophyte
Member # 13518

Icon 7 posted      Profile for GirlWithCalidoscopeEyes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
When a girl gets really aroused..she gets "wet" which basically is slang for the excretions your vagina is giving off to make yourself more lubricated for sex..so people use this to say that a girl is cumming..
Please correct me if I'm wrong...but I'm pretty sure hehe

Posts: 16 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HoobAPinK
Neophyte
Member # 14016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HoobAPinK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yea but when a girl gets wet does anything come out like it does for a guy?

------------------
*~*DaY By DaY NothinG SeemS To ChangE BuT PrettY SooN EverythinG Is DifferenT*~*

Posts: 36 | From: Bristol, Rhode Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
logic_grrl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 8067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for logic_grrl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The word "cum" or "come" is pretty confusing because some folks use to mean "orgasm" while some use it to mean "ejaculate", and those aren't the same things.

When you "get wet" because you are sexually aroused, your vagina produces lubrication.

Some women produce a clear fluid from the urethra when they orgasm or are very aroused, and this is sometimes called "female ejaculation", but most women don't do this.

Check out Sexual Response and Orgasm – A User’s Guide.

Posts: 6944 | From: UK | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HoobAPinK
Neophyte
Member # 14016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HoobAPinK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by logic_grrl:
Some women produce a clear fluid from the urethra when they orgasm or are very aroused, and this is sometimes called "female ejaculation", but most women don't do this.

so some women can ejaculate? and if you do is it alright? does it feel any different whether you do or not?

------------------

logic_grrl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 8067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for logic_grrl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's fine and cool if you do, but it's relatively rare. And it's not some supreme special sexual experience that you're missing out on if you don't .

Type "female ejaculation" into the board search function and you'll find a bunch of threads on it.

Posts: 6944 | From: UK | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HoobAPinK
Neophyte
Member # 14016

Icon 10 posted      Profile for HoobAPinK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok thanx a lot
if anyone has has more info on it please write it in here.

------------------

Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
To clarify, if what you're looking at is "white stuff," that isn't female ejaculate. It's fluids from arousal as well as your normal cervical mucus. Ejaculate is clear and a very thin liquid.

Does it "feel" different when one does actually ejaculate? That's a tough answer, because I'm not sure what you're asking if it feels different from. Ejaculation is not orgasm. They are two separate, though often interrelated, things. Personally, I find ejaculating feels nice, a physical release, and not unlike urinating, but it's not like during sexual activities when I don't ejaculate it feels like I'm missing out on something, at all. When a woman ejaculates, she often may not be satisfied with that alone at that point, so it's not this all-encompassing thing that makes all else pale in comparison by any stretch.

FYI, most women who are ejaculators, both in my personal experience and my professional knowledge, do not tend to do so via penis-in-vagina intercourse, for those who engage in heterosexual intercourse at all. It's usually more likely, IME, to happen via extensive manual penetration (with hands or toys) w/clitorial stimulation included.

------------------
Heather Corinna
Editor and Founder, Scarleteen

My epitaph should read: "She worked herself into this ground."
-- Kay Bailey Hutchinson

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HoobAPinK
Neophyte
Member # 14016

Icon 5 posted      Profile for HoobAPinK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
so let me see if i got this straight...if i girl does ejaculate that doesnt means she isn't satisfied and can keep going as when a guy ejaculates that means he is satisfied? or do i have that all wrong? and not all women can ejalculate? if some women can and some cant is there any difference at all?
im so confused!! lol

------------------

Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hoob, there's this thing called a refractory period. Men have it, and women don't usually have it. It means that after orgasm, a man will not be able to get an erection again for anywhere from 10 minutes to 30 minutes. Some women have a refractory period that lasts a little while during which she isn't sexually arousable. Usually, women don't really have a refractory period to speak of and can continue to have sex, even after orgasm.

Ejaculation has very little to do with refractory. If a man doesn't ejaculate, but is still sexually "done," then he's gonna have to wait till after refractory period is up before he can have another go.

------------------
more surly than girly...

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
somewhatanonymous
Activist
Member # 3820

Icon 1 posted      Profile for somewhatanonymous     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Miz Scarlet:
Ejaculate is clear and a very thin liquid.

I've seen lots of "educational videos" of "female ejaculation". Some feature the "clear and... very thin liquid" as you suggested, but some also show variations in color to white and beige; viscosity varies, as well. The point being: are you sure it has to be thin and clear to be the urethra-originated female ejaculation as discussed above? If not, what would you speculate to be the source of forcibly propelled white creamy liquids from the vagina of a seemingly orgasming woman? (I could send you the videos if you really, really need to see what I'm talking about. I'd really like to know what I'm looking at here)

Posts: 141 | From: Seattle, WA, USA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sweetbabe4u
Neophyte
Member # 2473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sweetbabe4u     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Everytime me and my boyfriend are having sex..right before I have an orgasm, I feel like I'm about to piss myself..is it suppose to feel like that..like the orgasm or is it I really have to go tinkle? I feel really weird posting that..but I really want to know!!!
Posts: 14 | From: AR | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
logic_grrl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 8067

Some women find that certain types of sexual stimulation can make them feel like they need to urinate.

So a smart move would be to make sure you urinate before sexual activity, so you can feel confident that you don't really need to and don't have to worry about it.

Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Somewhatanonymous, to reply to your question, in my personal and professional experience, as well as any additional credible lit (or video) I have ever seen addressing female ejaculate, you're not talking about something in any way opaque.

I have seen films in which there was clearly some fakage going on in which that appearance was used (perhaps the male filmakers felt best creating ejaculate that looked more like theirs?), and it's possible you might also be looking at lighting variants causing that. But what you're describing doesn't sound authentic or familiar to me.

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.