Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » Big Boobs or Little Boobs (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Big Boobs or Little Boobs
Poohbear785
Neophyte
Member # 3354

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Poohbear785     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is a weird topic, but I'd like to know if everyone is comfy with the size of their "boobs"?

I, myself, am average, and would like to have smaller ones because I think it makes you look skinner.

What do yall think?

Posts: 11 | From: Huntsville, AL | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Moonlet
Activist
Member # 3368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Moonlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think everyone should be comfortable with what they have. Im what you would call small but im totally confident about them. you can wear anything! All girls should be proud of what they have if its either small or big. I bet guys are jealous!

[This message has been edited by Moonlet (edited 04-14-2001).]

Posts: 42 | From: Hawaii | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lin
Activist
Member # 2050

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Moonlet is right. I am a 32AA and I am totally comfortable with it.

They are just breasts and they are mine so as long as I am happy with them, what the media and people out there think about them has zilch to do with anything.

Learn to love your body babes. Because if you don't, no one else can.

Posts: 2294 | From: Singapore | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SlowCookie
Activist
Member # 589

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowCookie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I like my breasts. I wouldn't want them any smaller or larger. They fit me perfectly, even with the funky tan lines.

------------------
You know, Hobbes, sometimes even my lucky rocketship underpants don’t help. -Calvin

Posts: 681 | From: Florida, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babs456
Neophyte
Member # 2716

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babs456     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am not happy with mine...I am small - 34A and I wish I was a little bigger. They are small for my frame I think I would look better with a little more up top - not huge like Pamela Anderson but a bit more...like 34B
Posts: 9 | From: CA | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pink
Activist
Member # 1071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pink     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sometimes they piss me off, but otherwise I'm okay. I hate wearing sports bras, I haven't found one comfortably made for a 34D yet (suggestions?). And I don't like my stretch marks, but they're fading so its okay.

But I guess I'm overall happy with them. Everyone should be .

------------------
Sin by thy lips? Oh trespass sweetly urged, give me my sin again!

Posts: 615 | From: New York | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm ... I like my boobs the way they are. They don't fit my frame, but they're mine and i don't think it's really worth worrying about. They're there for a reason, and I'm sure they will serve their purpose just fine

I DO have one complaint tho ... When i'm not coming up to my period, my boobs are a 36A. The week before, and the week of, my boobs are too big for a 36A but a bit too small for a 36B. It's so unfair! I can't even go braless b/c they hurt so much around "that time of the month" ... *sigh* ... I'm just venting

------------------

Go LEAFS Go !!

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juice
Activist
Member # 3325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i agree with everyone that said you should be happy with your body, you guys are totally right!

most of the time i'm happy with my pair of 36C. they are big enough to hold up tube tops, and i hate to admit that sometimes i like when guys notice (ie. STARE) at them.

sometimes i wish i were an A cup so i could wear tiny little tops and go braless without bouncing all over, and mine kinda get in the way when i'm playing sports (which does happen once in a while! )

but overall i'm happy with mine. and i think all different sizes can be really sexy!

[This message has been edited by Juice (edited 04-14-2001).]

Posts: 45 | From: Toronto, Ontatio, Canada | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Celtic Daisy
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 2971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Celtic Daisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm pretty happpy with mine. 34A, bordering B, and i think they're just fine. hehe

------------------
"A six foot tall anorexic bimbo,with plastic breasts is making me feel weird about my own body."
-Miss Bif Naked

Posts: 1747 | From: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beautiful_teardrop
Neophyte
Member # 2517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for beautiful_teardrop     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
agrees with everything juice said. I'm anywhere from 36C to D, and I kinda like the stares. *blush*

I also wish I had a magic wand which could turn them into A cups whenever I wanted tyo go braless or strapless.

Posts: 23 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ella
Activist
Member # 1168

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ella     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I generally like my breasts, but I agree it's difficult sometimes finding nice 36D bras. Jockey has nice stuff. I like my breasts, sometimes, just like all the parts of my body. I generally like them though.
Posts: 303 | From: Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Teardrop, grab me a magical bra while you're at it. I like my breasts, but I'd love to be able to easily find a cute and comfortable bra, or a strapless bra that doesn't seem to want to fall to my waist. Or a sports bra that isn't bouncy, yet, doesn't compress me completely. Or even something that looks nice and comes in sizes beyond 34A and 36C . . .
Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babs456
Neophyte
Member # 2716

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babs456     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW !!
Lots of D cups here huh ? Thats wild...are u all older ? like 14,15 ? or are some u D cup and younger ? Just wondering how old the "haves" are ..I am a have not hehe

Posts: 9 | From: CA | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muddcookie
Activist
Member # 2191

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muddcookie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i absolutely hate my breast size!!

I'm only 13 and i have 38B bras GRR!

If they any much bigger i want a breast reduction. i know i'm young and all but there's nothing great about them

but lately i've been doin much excersize to slim them down as seeing how that's like the 2nd most sweatiest part of my bod >_< hehe

------------------
~*i climbed your arms and you pulled away new cavity moved into my heart today the more she sings the more it seems that now im through with you~*

Posts: 76 | From: ny | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i'm a 34DD/36D

sometimes guys don't look me in the eye when they talk to me. and sometimes (or most of the time) it's hard for me to find a nice looking bra that fits well. sometimes i wish i could get better "lift" without extra padding -- they don't need to look any bigger than they already are.

but i like my breasts. they're mine. i think they're one of my more attractive attributes.

------------------
This space reserved for the free exchange of thoughts and ideas.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surferChicka
Activist
Member # 2232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surferChicka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
gEEz...im a 32A. i would like them biGGer, like a 32B. not biGGer than that b/c it would lOOk like my bOObs would make me faLL backwards!

------------------
peace, love, & seXwax!

Posts: 117 | From: Honolulu, HI | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duff
Activist
Member # 2176

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duff     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
In some ways I like them a lot, but in others i really don't, i really want to lose weight so they look better, i'm a 36C and i wanna be a 34c or 32C hmmm, other then that i like them. their good handfulls. and that all that matters.
Posts: 162 | From: NYC | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ruth
Neophyte
Member # 3381

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ruth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've always had really big breasts (38DD -- it runs in the family) and I used to want to get a breast reduction -- but now I really kind of like them! They fit my figure perfectly and they make me look cute in a v-neck shirt

--Ruth

------------------
I laugh in the face of danger. Then I hide until it goes away.

Posts: 14 | From: Sikeston, MO | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Babs, yes, most of the bigger-busted girls here are at least fifteen. I'm nineteen, started out with cute (and apparently big, by grade eight standards) A cups, which seem tiny now, and now wear a 36C, simply because I like interesting bras, and don't really want to admit I might be a bit bigger than that.
Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pinkest FLAVA
Neophyte
Member # 2457

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pinkest FLAVA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well i'd love bigger boobs but im happy at least cos i have a lot more than i used to have!!

------------------
Those who aim at nothin, are sure to hit it!
N*I*K*K*I*

Posts: 33 | From: the darkest corner of hell...well i feel like it *is depressed* | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melea
Activist
Member # 1203

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mine are small, pretty, and you know what... I like them. Of course I wouldn't mine being a size bigger but I'm going to buy them.

------------------
~*Melea*~

Hugs and Kisses forever and always. xoxoxo

Posts: 52 | From: Celeste,Tx,USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VeNT
Activist
Member # 852

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VeNT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ah another day,
another boob size question,
another chance to talk about my man brests
<J/k>
i like mine
i have found out that they are (apparently) 34 A
my G/F decided to meshure them one day
i am very comfortable but would like them to be perter
~VeNT

Posts: 101 | From: truro cornwall england | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miss bitch
Neophyte
Member # 1549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for miss bitch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm a 34E, and I have days when I love havin big boobs, and I have days when I hate it. Lately, I've had hate days, and I'm starting to get sore back, so that's scaring me, as I'm quite petie, with these big boobs stuck on me, I know that's a silly way to describe it but it's true, lol.
Posts: 20 | From: uk | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
short stuff
Activist
Member # 3415

Icon 1 posted      Profile for short stuff     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i am actually not quite in love with my breast size. (34B) me being asian i think the petiteness has lowered my chance for bigger brests so i am getting use to them. all i can say.. padded bras work charms. =)

------------------
*always be prepared for the worst*

Posts: 90 | From: seattle, washington, usa | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Camzie13
Activist
Member # 2908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camzie13     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
34A all the way!!! I am borderline B, but I think that i will eventually get to between a B-D dependin on stuff. C+ runs in the family, so....i am waitin. my sis who is 2 yrs older just got like...major boob spurt, and i was the one who noticed it. LOL, cuz i am the only one who sees her in her slinky pjs, and we are really close so i didn't feel weird tellin her LOL!!! I am happy with my boobies, I am jsut worried that by the time my mom will let me wear tube tops and halters, they will be too big
...well...we shall see what happens.

Posts: 147 | From: NJ | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peach
Neophyte
Member # 3418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peach     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm 17 years old and I am 34B. I have friends with smaller and larger ones so it's not a matter of comparing myself to other, just personally I would prefer to be bigger. I am saving up to get a breast enlargement, ideally I want to be a 34D. I know most people think its the inside that counts but your self-image is affected by the way you look. So if I feel more confident and attractive with bigger boobs then I will *be* more confident and attractive. Ya get ma drift?!
Posts: 4 | From: london, england | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JennaH
Neophyte
Member # 3257

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JennaH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am a 36C and am very happy with them. I have ample cleavage and can look sexy in almost any outfit. I wouldn't want much bigger due to unwanted attention from men and the inability to find clothes, but yes I do like them and so do all the guys.
Posts: 13 | From: Calgary, Alberta, Canada | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
countrygirl23
Neophyte
Member # 3323

Icon 1 posted      Profile for countrygirl23     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Howdy! I think I would have to say I'm completly happy with my boob size (most of the time )even though a 34B isn't really much to talk about but at least their mine and I know that no one has boobs just like mine so thats just another lil' thing that makes me unique...And I honestly think everyone should love evrything about themselves, and yes that includes your boobs...no matter how small or big they are because they are a part of what makes you special!! So embrace the boobs...lol no matter the size

------------------
~*~Don't sweat the petty things...and definately don't pet the sweaty things!~*~

Posts: 14 | From: Texas, U.S | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fierystarlet04
Neophyte
Member # 2026

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fierystarlet04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, you all should be happy with your bust sizes, I mean just think at least you have something there! Look at me, I'm 14 and i wear a 38D. I wish they were smaller cuz they don't exactly make nice bras and it's hard finding a lot of shirts that fit. I can't say that i don't love 'em but it's actually hard to have them, and sometimes that's all guys are interested in...but oh well. As for those ppl who can't find bras in a bigger bust size, i know the pain. I;m stuck wearing sports bras cuz they are the only thing that holds me up! just think,I'm sporting a UNIBOOB! day in and day out.
Posts: 19 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
momma cat
Activist
Member # 363

Icon 1 posted      Profile for momma cat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I dunno which is worse...guys who talk to your breasts or guys who won't talk to you. I have the "guys don't talk to me" problem. And the guys who leave me because my breasts are less than a handful problem. As we speak my best friend is a guy, and he's spending the night out with something with bigger breasts because he 'forgot' we were going to see the comedian. Grrr. I'm a little less than happy at the moment.
Posts: 155 | From: WA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ViCeVeRsA
Activist
Member # 3448

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ViCeVeRsA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well im 13 and 1 36B. i wouldnt mind being a C but im ok how i am. i dont think ill grow ne more
Posts: 43 | From: Uk | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sexy_Kitty14
Neophyte
Member # 1179

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sexy_Kitty14     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think my boobs (38DD) are too big. I'm only 15 and of an average body structure. Lately I've been having some back problems and stuff. Also, its harder to find shirts and clothes and stuff because you can't find anything bigger than a large in most stores.
I think i'd be happier with smaller boobs.

Posts: 20 | From: Newfoundland, Canada | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead Dog
Activist
Member # 1672

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dead Dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
34B here, nearly a C, and I love them!

I have gotten so many compliments on my breasts, from so many of the men with whom I have been physically intimate, and also from many people with whom I have not been intimate!

Big breasts that you wish were smaller - those can be a bummer, because there are few options beyond surgery or steel-reinforced sports bras.

For smaller-busted girls who are looking for a boost, padded bras can be nice: especially check out the newest trends in water-filled padded bras! Those things are really amazing! To enhance your cleavage, try those new bras with the adjustable spacer between the breasts: you can actually adjust how close together they are, so you get a size boost *and a pretty cleavage enhancement.

Word of advice, though: when buying padded bras, stick with cloth or water. Stay away from air-filled bras. These carry a risk of bursting in situations where the air pressure changes significantly, such as flying on airplanes. Wouldn't that be embarrassing, if your ears *and your boobs popped after take-off? *gasp, blush*

Posts: 61 | From: texas - yeehaw, or something | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Only In Dreams
Activist
Member # 3661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Only In Dreams     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm a 36C and still growing. I really don't care one way or the other. I'm pretty happy with my body. Of course, sometimes it's annoying because I'm still young and I'm short, and I can't find a bathing suit (or tank top, or shirt, etc.) that fits right. These people assume that if you're 13/14 and a 36C you must be six feet tall!

------------------
"Only in dreams
We see what it means
Reach out our hands
Hold on to hers
But when we wake
It's all been erased
And so it seems
Only in dreams..."
-Weezer

"Wow, someone slept in sex ed!"

[This message has been edited by Only In Dreams (edited 05-23-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Only In Dreams (edited 05-23-2001).]

Posts: 268 | From: Somewhere | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zae~Zae
Activist
Member # 2946

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zae~Zae     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am 16, soon to be 17, and I am a 34-36B .
I hated my breasts at one time . Not now, well at least not as much. I think that they are okay sometimes except when it's time to wear cute tops for which you may need bigger breasts to wear them :| That's okay. I thought about having an augmentation but not anymore. I am happy with my B-cups

Posts: 91 | From: South Carolina, USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

New Poll   Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.