Donate Now
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » Younger sis has bigger boobs

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Younger sis has bigger boobs
babs456
Neophyte
Member # 2716

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babs456     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am 15 and wear a 34A - my sis is 11 and wears a 34C and is growing fast !! Does anyone else have a younger sister thats bigger ? Or are you a younger sister thats bigger ?
Its crazy how big some of the younger girls are- my best friend has a sister thats 10 yo and wears 34B already, my friend is 34A too.
My sister is taller than me too, she is 5-5 and I am 5-2.

Posts: 9 | From: CA | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alaska
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1896

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alaska     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Breast development differs from person to person and while genetics play a role in this, it's not uncommon for sisters to have quite different body shapes. Plus some women develop early and fast, some late and slowly. Don't stress about this, it's just breasts.

------------------
Just a regular lunatic.
Go inside Alaska's head...

Posts: 4526 | From: germany | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hanne
Sexpert
Member # 100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hanne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My mom is 5'4". Her younger sister is 5'10". My mom wears a double D cup (or bigger, I forget now) bra. Her younger sister wears about a C cup bra. My mom is a dark brunette. Her sister is a light blondish-brown with lots of gold highlights.

Just goes to show you that you can be sisters and be *very* different people physically as well as in every other respect. Genetics are pretty complicated and the combinations can be a lot more varied than you think.

------------------
Hanne Blank
Co-Editor, Scarleteen

Start a Revolution -- Stop Hating Your Body!

Posts: 1538 | From: boston, ma, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lin
Activist
Member # 2050

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seeing that the 2 posts above were so fantastic and basically answered your entire question, let me give you some practical advice.

Go to the nearby market and buy 2 oranges, 2 pomelos and 2 watermelons.

Insert as necessary for desired cup size.

They are breasts hon. And to re-iterate what everybody said, we all develop at our own pace. And even if you end up having smaller breasts than your sister forever, it really is not big deal.

------------------
Colouring in your whole face with an eyebrow pencil can give you a sun-kissed winter feeling - Kaz Cooke

Posts: 2294 | From: Singapore | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlirtieGirlie
Activist
Member # 2510

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlirtieGirlie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My sister is 3 years younger than me and she got boobs AND her period before me! It kinda sucked, because my family would all talk about how Alison has her period and Jess doesn't.

But I finally got boobs AND my monthly friend and I'm kinda glad it waited before visiting me! And while my sister's breast's appeared before mine, mine have grown to be bigger, so you might grow some more and what not.

DON'T STRESS!!! It won't make life any easier!!! K?

------------------
Kids in the backseat cause accidents. Accidents in the backseats cause kids! (So be careful!) Luvs to Jeremy! Email me at Ladybug705@yahoo.com

Posts: 141 | From: The Bolton Ghetto, Mass. :-) | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lin ~ What's a pomelo? I'm interested

On a more serious note ... lol Yes, my sister is two years younger than me. I'm still a 36A, while she's a 38D. She's taller than i am, and has dark brown hair and hazel eyes, w/ a big frame. While i'm a mere 5'5 w/ light brown hair and green eyes, and a medium frame. Boobs don't make the woman!!

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StarryRedhead
Activist
Member # 607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StarryRedhead     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't worry about it too much. My sister is 5 years younger than me and we basically have the same body shape but we look completely different! I have red hair, green eyes, and light skin w/freckles....she has dark brown hair, brown eyes, and dark skin. Sisters can be different. And yes, genetics can be complicated. I also have a brother who has blonde hair, blue eyes, and medium skin....so I'd say my family is a happy mixture. Different isn't bad!

------------------
}{*Starry Ali*}{
"D'you get scared to feel so much? To let somebody touch you? So hot, so cold, so far, so out of control. Hard to come by, and harder to hold."

Posts: 367 | From: NY, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a pomelo is a grapefruit's exotic cousin. it's light green-yellow to green. my daddy planted one in the yard. the fruits are the size of basketballs.

i saw a cartoon once of three girls selling citrus fruits in a market. one girl was selling tangerines, and her boobs were small. another girl was selling oranges, and her boobs were bigger. as for the girl selling the pomelos...

anyway, i'm a younger sis with boobs much bigger than my sisters' (and every other woman in my family). i think it was due to birth control pills and weight gain. i'm also a bit heavier than the other women in my family.

------------------
Kill your TV! And while you're at it, your mobile phone, too.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surferChicka
Activist
Member # 2232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surferChicka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH MY GOD!! hey flirtie...my name is aLLison and my sister is jeSSica. xcept i'm the older one. anyway! i'd just like to point that out.

now...my buDDy is in the same sitch. she hates it when her relatives mix her and her liTTle sis up b/c her bOObs are biGGer. she says she just has to get over it and hope it's true that your bOObs can poSSibly grow until you're 19.

------------------
peace, love, & seXwax!

Posts: 117 | From: Honolulu, HI | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
india
Activist
Member # 2550

Icon 1 posted      Profile for india     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yah i know that sux big time
Posts: 77 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lin
Activist
Member # 2050

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Gumdrop.

You just have all the answers don't you.

I was cracking y brains on how to explain that. I only eat them.

Posts: 2294 | From: Singapore | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VeNT
Activist
Member # 852

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VeNT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alaska:
Breast development differs from person to person and while genetics play a role in this

*SORTA OFF TOPIC*
news flash
we have less geans than was thought only 30k at max scientists are saying atm
they also say that it looks like we do not have one gean for every atribute <like eye collor, hight, skin collor> so it MAY be that one geane effects more than one thing
and their for there may be a link between seemingly unconnected aspects of a persons phisiloigy!
just so you know!
~VeNT.....been reading new Sicentist

Posts: 101 | From: truro cornwall england | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlirtieGirlie
Activist
Member # 2510

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlirtieGirlie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey surfer! That's pretty cool about the names. Except my sister spells her name with one l (Alison) Other than that, pretty weird!

------------------
Kids in the backseat cause accidents. Accidents in the backseats cause kids! (So be careful!) Luvs to Jeremy! Email me at Edited

[This message has been edited by KittenGoddess (edited 10-11-2005).]

Posts: 141 | From: The Bolton Ghetto, Mass. :-) | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babs456
Neophyte
Member # 2716

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babs456     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks to everyone who replied

Anyone else have this happening in their house ? Or with a friend etc ?

Posts: 9 | From: CA | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*ShellerBabe*
Activist
Member # 252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *ShellerBabe*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my sister has been telling me how much my boobs have grown, and she says they are getting bigger than hers! she is going to be 25, and I am 15. We both wear a B-cup, me sometimes a C, but she is a 34B i think and I can be a 38B to a 34C. I think they are still growing till I am 18..even though she is my half sis, we have the same mom!
Posts: 117 | From: America..~*hehe*~ | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babs456
Neophyte
Member # 2716

shellerbabe - that is cool...yr sis sounds real cool...is yr mom big ? or are u bigger than her too ?
*ShellerBabe*
Activist
Member # 252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *ShellerBabe*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by babs456:
shellerbabe - that is cool...yr sis sounds real cool...is yr mom big ? or are u bigger than her too ?

hey--well, my mom is about a DD or so she told me. She said when she got married and before she had any kids she was a 34B. Ya get bigger everytime you have kids, i guess.

Posts: 117 | From: America..~*hehe*~ | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beppie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 94

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beppie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, at first my breasts were bigger, since I was older and started developing first. Then my sister had a huge growth spurt, and in the space of months she had slightly bigger breasts than me- I was a smaller B cup, she was a larger B cup.

At first I was upset by this, but gradually came to see that it didn't matter. However, but that time I had put on weight, and my sister had lost a lot- and as a result I am now hovering somewhere between B and C cup (depends on the brand) and my sister, I would think, is pretty much an A cup.

Posts: 2710 | From: Australia | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pinkest FLAVA
Neophyte
Member # 2457

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pinkest FLAVA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well im 16 and wear a 34/36C and mu sisters 13 and is a 36D...go figure??

------------------
Those who aim at nothin, are sure to hit it!
N*I*K*K*I*
you give me strength, you give me hope, and when you hold me in your arms you make me whole!

Posts: 33 | From: the darkest corner of hell...well i feel like it *is depressed* | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babs456
Neophyte
Member # 2716

Nikki - 13 and she is 36D ??? yikes !! is she fat ? does she tease u about being bigger like my sis does ??
how tall are u and her ?weight ?

JennaH
Neophyte
Member # 3257

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JennaH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a 36C but my 12 year old sister is already a 36B. She will end up being bigger than me for sure. I think it is a fact that girls are developing larger breasts these days, It is true. I am shocked to read some posts that have 11 year olds with B cup breasts and a 13 year old with a D cup. I think something is in the food (chicken, beef) and water but girls these days I think generally outgrow previous generations by a full cup size. I think a 36C is average for a teen girl these days. Does everyone else agree?
Posts: 13 | From: Calgary, Alberta, Canada | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babs456
Neophyte
Member # 2716

I think 36C is prolly average...maybe even a little small for average teen girl...I think most girls (except me are big now...or it seems to me anywayz
Rachel
Activist
Member # 1941

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rachel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol i'm 15 and i wear a size 30A and my older sister is 17 and she wears a size 28A. Lets put it this way she doesn't need a bra. Small chests run in my family my Mom's a 32A and my Grandmother i would guess is a 32A also(on my Mom's side). Well hey at least i'm not taller than her we are the same height- 5 ft 7.
Posts: 64 | From: Long Island NY | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FaKeShAwOn
Neophyte
Member # 25102

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FaKeShAwOn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im 15 and i HAVE no boobs.

or maybe im exaggerating a bit.

u know whut, i actually have no clue abt whut my size is, its like A something.

i bet i dont even have to wear a bra. those things are annoying.

and my sister is 11 and already she has B cup.

sigh =P

------------------
d roses hav wilted, d violets r
dead. the sugarbowl is empty
and SO IS UR HEAD.

~haha [P]W[N]E[D]~

Posts: 10 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nobody has to wear a bra ... I usually don't. They're way more trouble than they're worth, as far as i'm concerned.

(Keep in mind, i'm an A cup ... I'm sure i'd feel different if i were any bigger)

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CEC523
Activist
Member # 23120

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CEC523     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm seventeen and I'm a 34C. My sister is going to be fifteen and is a 34D, but she's still growing. She and I are the same height. It's annoying because everyone thinks she's older than I am, but she really gets mistreated. We were at a concert and she was getting grabbed in the crowd. This guy was behind us in the line for the bathroom making comments.. I was going to kill him. What is comes down to is that she's not ready to defend herself against the world - and she shouldn't have to.

------------------
"Talking about music is like talking about sex. Can you describe it?"
-Bruce Springsteen

Posts: 124 | From: New York, NY | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
golden_lily
Neophyte
Member # 18231

Icon 1 posted      Profile for golden_lily     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm 18 and a 34 B. My sister is 16 and a 36 D. She was a DD but she lost weight and her bra size went down. She got her period when she was 10, I didn't get mine until I was almost 15. When we were younger all that used to bother me, especially when I had to wear her hand-me-down bras (!), but now I'm fine with it. Sometimes we joke around about it, especially when people think she's older than me, but mostly we don't really think about it. It's not that big of a deal, larger boobs would look weird on my petite frame and smaller ones would be weird on her body. We're happy with ourselves.
Posts: 17 | From: Ohio | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
prettyinpinkpunk
Neophyte
Member # 25356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for prettyinpinkpunk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i will b 14 in november i wear a 32AA am 5'0 tall and weight 85 pounds my sister is 11 wears a 34C is 5'5 tall and weighs about 135 pounds i feel it 2 don worry bout it
Posts: 11 | From: england | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DickGentile
Neophyte
Member # 25553

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DickGentile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello,

God makes us all unique, try not to envy or want after your sister. You may have a fatter tush.

Peace! http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Noahite

Posts: 4 | From: Saint Louis,Mo. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LLFU
Neophyte
Member # 25700

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LLFU     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm 15 years old, 5'7", 115lbs. and I'm a 34D...
My sister is 19, 5'6", around 130lbs. and 36B...
My mom is a freakin' DD....a friend of mine is 13 or 14 i think and wears the same size as my mom....she's short too lol...if i ever need a pillow lol she's there...

Posts: 9 | From: Benson, North Carolina, US of A | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.