Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Support Groups » really want it but can't have it

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: really want it but can't have it
curiousconfused
Neophyte
Member # 23165

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curiousconfused     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Recently, during a relationship of mine, my gf gave me a bj... and i licked her clit... and it was a 69 position, and i enjoyed every second of it, with my penis being sucked.

Now, i've already broke up with her, and i have memories and fantasies of that day when we did it. Wow, it was great, and now, it's giving me problems!! Problem is...

I REALLY, REALLY feel like experiencing that again, but don't know how as i don't think that it is a sane thing at all to go to her and ask.. "hey can u give me a bj again..." haha i think i would just get a slap on the face as we have already broke up. But right now, i just have that desire... the desire fueled by what happened that day... and i don't know how to get it. It seems like it's gone, and there is NO CHANCE for me to experience that again... How? How to fight this feeling, and can you help me on this? I am having too much of wanting for it... want a bj badly.

Posts: 12 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dailicious
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 22471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dailicious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexual desire can easily be relieved by using your own hands.

I understand you would like input on this situation, but please do not post more or less the same questions in multiple topics on the board.

I have addressed your questions in your topic here: http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/Forum27/HTML/011353.html .

I think you might benefit from reading some of our articles on the site.

Sexual desire is a simple want, there is nothing about it that you cannot either relieve yourself or simply be able to control. Know that you're also young, you have a whole life ahead of you to form relationships and have sexual experiences again.

[This message has been edited by dailicious (edited 09-29-2005).]

Posts: 3382 | From: Denver, Colorado | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
curiousconfused
Neophyte
Member # 23165

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curiousconfused     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well thanks for the info, and I really appreciate it. I must also say, forgive me for my impatience. It was because I saw that someone who posted something later got an earlier reply, compared to me who posted earlier.

Also, is it alright to use explicit words like those? The guidelines say that we cannot post questions which ask materials like... "How to give a blow job?" But just referring to it is okay right? Or is it not?

Thank you once again.

Posts: 12 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dailicious
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 22471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dailicious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Referring is fine, as it's simply terminology for a sexual act.

And you're welcome.

For future reference as well, many times more recent posts will be answered before ones that were there before and have not been answered because the answer to the newer topic is more straightforawrd, simple, or the Advocate or Sexpert answering other topics at the time may not know the correct or best answer to give you for your questions.

[This message has been edited by dailicious (edited 09-29-2005).]

Posts: 3382 | From: Denver, Colorado | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.