Donate Now
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Support Groups » Life

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Life
misstorirae
Neophyte
Member # 20878

Icon 1 posted      Profile for misstorirae     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A few months ago I had sex with my boyfriend. He is 7 years older than me. For the past few months I have felt horrible, emotionly and physically. We've had sex a number of times since August. I don't love him and he is always telling me he loves me but because of the age diffence I don't know if he really does. He is at a time in his life that he could have a great job and party all of the time. He is a paramedic, and I am a homeschooled student. I have no idea what to do or say anymore. I don't know if he is with me because of my looks or my heart. Not to be a snob but I am pretty and it makes me look at least 4 years older and I have been getting attention from guys that should be staring at my older sister not me. I know I need to live life. But it seams so hard just to look at him anymore.

------------------
-Tori

Posts: 2 | From: Pine Grove, PA, USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's try flipping this around so you can address what you DO know and what is certainly relevant:

Do YOU want to be with him?

Posts: 68255 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
misstorirae
Neophyte
Member # 20878

Icon 1 posted      Profile for misstorirae     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I want to be with him. But, I don't love him yet. I'm not sure if he knows what I'm going through. We are at completely different times in our lives. If I was at least 5 years older I would feel better, because by the time I'm in college he will want to have children An I will only be starting towards my life time goals. We communicate very well but that is no longer enough.

------------------
-Tori

Posts: 2 | From: Pine Grove, PA, USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.