Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Support Groups » My boyfriend is cheating and i know it

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My boyfriend is cheating and i know it
DarkAngel101
Neophyte
Member # 18678

Icon 8 posted      Profile for DarkAngel101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me and my boyfriend have been together for almost two months now and he keeps going behind my back and seeing his ex.i swore to him that i wouldnt get mad at him just as long as he tells me the truth. But he said no and that they are just friends.But i use to talk to her but i got fed up w/everything she keeps telling me stuff that they have done and ive caught him twice and he admitted to it and he said that he wouldnt do ne more.But im scared that im going to get my heart broken. Some one please help me.
Posts: 1 | From: millington,TN,US | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If he's already lied to you twice, I wouldn't suggest waiting around for the third strike.

Trust is VITAL to a healthy relationship. If you can't trust him -- and he's given you reason not to be able to, both by lying AND by not honoring your monogamy agreement (and also opening you up to extra STI risks that way) -- you can't have a healthy relationship with him.

So, personally, I'd advise you to cut your losses now and move on to greener pastures.

Posts: 68030 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
untamedpannies
Neophyte
Member # 17438

Icon 1 posted      Profile for untamedpannies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
girl listen, if hes cheating on you with his ex, then he still has feelings fOR HER dont do it to yourself find another man
Posts: 10 | From: bronx | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Puss In Boots
Neophyte
Member # 19166

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Puss In Boots     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

If he really cared about you he wouldn't be running off with somebody else that he'd actually dumped already. I say find yourself somebody else and leave him before he breaks up with you.

He doesn't deserve you, you're a sweet girl stuck with a complete jerk of a guy =\. Find somebody who'll be dedicated to just you, and you'll be happier ^^;

Posts: 6 | From: Montreal,Quebec, Canada | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KhanInsanity
Neophyte
Member # 19183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KhanInsanity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know this may not make you feel better, But a relationship REQUIRES TWO dedicated people, and he's not dedicated, so it won't work. Good luck to you, and best wishes.
Posts: 3 | From: Plainfield, Illinois, USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.