Donate Now
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Support Groups » not a virgin anymore

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: not a virgin anymore
garbagegrl01
Neophyte
Member # 3883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for garbagegrl01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok well ive been dating the same guy for over 7 months now....and we've lasted longer than any other couple ive ever known, without having sex(im 17). i was waiting until i got some birth conrol....well,i guess i lost my virginity tonight. and im not regretting it, but im kinda weirded out, like im in a daze....is this normal?
Posts: 33 | From: wa | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lin
Activist
Member # 2050

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay honey, according to the guidelines you agreed to upon registration, you agreed not to double post.

quote:
You may not post multiple identical or similar topics in different threads.

The Ask A Sexpert forum is one where only all four of our sexperts may reply so if you want a wider range of responses, post in the main forums.

Virginity is not universally defined. But could I assume there was penis-in-vagina intercourse? If so, I certainly hope you were protected and you might want to check out the following articles.

Virginity In Context

Sex Readiness Checklist

First Intercourse 101

------------------
Want More Lin?

[This message has been edited by Lin (edited 05-28-2001).]

Posts: 2294 | From: Singapore | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
garbagegrl01
Neophyte
Member # 3883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for garbagegrl01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry......its late and im new to this board.
Posts: 33 | From: wa | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's alright garbage Just check out the pages Lin's given you and if you have any other questions feel free to come back and ask ...

------------------
For I am a bear of very little brain and long words bother me.
~ Winnie the Pooh

In a Smurf's world ...

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BruinDan
Activist
Member # 3072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BruinDan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And just so you know, people have sex at all different times. Some "last" seven months, some take two weeks before they are ready, and some (ahem) go nearly four years without having actual intercourse.

Virginity is what you make of it. These days there is no real "virginity standard" to weigh in on. Some people hold on to the concept of virginity until they have had penis/vagina intercourse, some people are raped and choose to consider themselves "virginal" until they willingly engage in sexual activity with a partner. It's all subjective and not something to get too "weirded out" about. Take care...

------------------
"Unit 16 from 11B, the one running through the park is the one with the gun."
"11B from 16, you mean the naked guy?"
"Yup."

BruinDan's Blog!
ICQ# 3953848

Posts: 2727 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
garbagegrl01
Neophyte
Member # 3883

i did check those out, they were extremely helpful....you guys are great...thanks!
Zae~Zae
Activist
Member # 2946

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zae~Zae     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would say that it's normal to have a daze feeling. I kinda felt like that. I think that each girl has varied feelings about doing the deed for the first time. I believe that it just depends on the girl. Sex involves a lot of emotions that should be dealt with. Talk to your partner about it. Maybe that'll help.
Posts: 91 | From: South Carolina, USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.