Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » The Randoms » Safe Sax

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Safe Sax
dirtyMohair
Neophyte
Member # 32008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dirtyMohair     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(Honestly, I had no idea where to put this, so hopefully it will be okay here or moved to a better place if needed to.)

I found out about Safe Sax through another site and thought how cool it is. Have any of you ever heard of it? Bought from there?

http://safesax.com/

Posts: 37 | From: Texas | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ASargent42
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 28733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ASargent42     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Huh. Those are definiftly interesting. But what if you really wanted to use one of the condoms for sex? What do you do when they expire? Buy a whole new bag?

Cute though, I guess. And definitly conversation starters.

[ 01-03-2008, 10:24 PM: Message edited by: ASargent42 ]

--------------------
Amanda
Scarleteen Volunteer

Help us out- Donate!

Posts: 1152 | From: New Hampshire | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
In Love With My Baby
Activist
Member # 31696

Icon 1 posted      Profile for In Love With My Baby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can buy a clear bag with pcokets and put your own condoms in there! haha!! It says the condoms are for use only in case of an emergency..
Posts: 127 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ASargent42
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 28733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ASargent42     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, i saw that. That would suck though, if an emergency did arise, and they were all expired! You'd have to use your condom bag to carry condoms in. [Smile]

--------------------
Amanda
Scarleteen Volunteer

Help us out- Donate!

Posts: 1152 | From: New Hampshire | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
orca
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 33665

Icon 1 posted      Profile for orca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How cute! If they weren't so expensive I'd love to get one, even if it's just to see how people at my catholic college would react. I think that's a pretty smart way to get people talking about safer sex. It would definitely send a message when going on a date!

--------------------
Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.--Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Posts: 2726 | From: North America | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How fantastic are those!

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 67209 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JaneJackson1989
Activist
Member # 36749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JaneJackson1989     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that is so cool....

i wouldnt use the condoms in them like
just in case, i wouldnt really trust them
but i LOVE the statement these make
i'd love one as my school bag but theyd freak out [Razz]

Posts: 89 | From: Camden | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Typical Young and Dumb Teenager?
Activist
Member # 37530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Typical Young and Dumb Teenager?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, that's amazing!

If I thought my mom wouldnt freak out about me asking to use the debit/credit card, I would definitely get one.

Dont get me wrong, I wouldnt use the condoms because they probably arent safe, but I love the idea! Plus, I think the people at school would definitely talk MORE about me than they all ready do, and in a nonweird way, I kind of like the fact they talk 'facts' about me that arent even true.

Great find! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Young and Dumb.
"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go." - Keith Urban

Posts: 243 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.