Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » The Randoms » Best Make Out Music

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Best Make Out Music
HeavenlyPrinzS
Neophyte
Member # 11589

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HeavenlyPrinzS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hoped that would get someone's attention and it's a curious question. Share your soundtracks...and please read College Boy Blues and leave some advice while you're at it!

"Wicked Game"~Chris Isaak

Posts: 7 | From: Rednecksburg, VA USA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sexMuzik? yummm...

one of my friends swears by Tool. I'm gonna have to disagree with her unless leather and whips are involved.

here are my favorite sexy songs (arranged in a WinAmp playlist called "F***ing Mix"):

"With or Without You" U2
"Possession" Sarah McLachlan
"#1 Crush" Garbage
"Closer" NIN
"Hey Pretty (spoken word mix)" Poe
"Every you Every Me" Placebo
"Stitches" Orgy
"Dirty Epic" Underworld
"Sexy Boy" Air
"Playgirl" Ladytron
"Body" Bush
"Sadeness" Enigma
"Home" Depeche Mode
"Ava Adore" Smashing Pumpkins
"Fields of Gold" Sting

and pretty much anything Massive Attack has ever put out.

------------------
According to the experts, I am some species of badass.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dark Side Of The Moon's a classic, isn't it? My advice is to get it on eight-track; nothing says make-out music quite like an eternally repeating album in quadrophonic sound.

My second bit of advice is to post queries on music, hobbies, and the like in All About You, rather than here, which is a forum for posts about relationships themselves.

------------------
Milke, SSBD, RATS, TMNTP

long as there are stars above you . . .

Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KandyKorn17
Activist
Member # 9729

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KandyKorn17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could never have sex to "Closer"... I think I would just laugh.
Posts: 98 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reese
Neophyte
Member # 11409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reese     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wouldnt no uz ive never made out with or had sex wit anyone......1m only 14 but want to make out wit sum1! i wouldnt like just walk up to sumone and do it tho.that would be kinda weird lol
Posts: 17 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
reese, please be careful to use proper English when posting. It'll make your posts a lot easier to understand.

------------------
Milke, SSBD, RATS, TMNTP

long as there are stars above you . . .

Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Jill
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5375

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Jill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I very rarely listen to music when I'm with others so I haven't much to say here. One of my exes had a thing for Train's "Drops of Jupiter (Tell Me)" though.

Moving to It's All About You.

Posts: 3641 | From: Truckee, CA, US | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babygrrl13
Neophyte
Member # 11623

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babygrrl13     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tool "schism"-i dont know why but that song allways does it
Alot of things Madonna

Not to many songs that i can think of...

------------------
this is Babygur13 but i messed with my email address and for some odd reason cant get mail under the other email address

Posts: 12 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blond ambition
Activist
Member # 9051

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blond ambition     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
almost anything Portishead and Air
...some others i cant think about..but those came to mind...

Posts: 351 | From: US | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WinterMoon
Neophyte
Member # 9885

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WinterMoon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I made a couple of mix tapes earlier last year called the Hot Bed Of Despair, which was a whole lot of songs to make out to.

Some of the songs I chose were:
Grace - Jeff Buckley
Magdalena - A Perfect Circle
Touch Me - The Doors
Lover, You Should've Come Over - Jeff Buckley
I Know We Could Be So Happy, Baby - Jeff Buckley
Temptation - The Tea Party
Closer - Nine Inch Nails
Heaven Coming Down - The Tea Party
Asleep In Perfection - Augie March
With Or Without You - U2.

I called it the Hot Bed of Despair, cause a very hot guy I had a massive thing for, called my bed a "hot bed of despair" once, and I thought that was very funny.

------------------
Mayor Quimby: Congratulations Ned, you are our new town crier. May your shrill, nasal voice ring throughout our streets and brains.
Ned Flanders: Thankily-dank, Mayor, I shan't disappoint. Har ye, har ye! I declare myself pinkled tink about Springfield's Bicen-cidilly-ti-ten-toodly-rin-tin-tennial Day!
Homer: You suck-diddily-uck, Flanders! Gimme that!
[Grabs the bell from him]
Homer: Hear ye! Hear ye! Ye olde town crier proclaimed crappy by all! Chooseth Homer Simpson, and he shalt rock thy world!
Chief Wiggum: Good God, he is fabulous!
Principal Skinner: He's embiggened that role with that cromulent performance!

--Erin--

Posts: 28 | From: Australia | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CutiePie4eva
Activist
Member # 7052

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CutiePie4eva     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my ex and i used to listen to smashing pumpkins most of the time... ....altho i think part of the reason is that our song was by them too... so it made sense, but thats not the point. =)

------------------
dont worrie, b happie!!!!
it's all good (...i suppose)

Dont interrupt me when i'm talking to myself!

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
It's already tomorrow in Australia."
~ Charles Schultz

Posts: 239 | From: new york, USA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RiffRaff
Neophyte
Member # 10576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RiffRaff     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The American Beauty score...cause it's just...beautiful.
Posts: 10 | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cumquat
Neophyte
Member # 9949

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cumquat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to second Portishead and Air. That's what I had come to post, and someone beat m to it!

------------------
"I want to live like I type--fast, and with lots of mistakes"

Posts: 14 | From: VA, USA | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatsthatmommy
Activist
Member # 7869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatsthatmommy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
barry white........
Posts: 69 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
starlightstarbright
Neophyte
Member # 4031

Icon 10 posted      Profile for starlightstarbright     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been on a country kick lately, lol, but wouldn't necessarily recommend it as make-out music. hehehe... -Amy
Posts: 37 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
losermoni
Neophyte
Member # 12219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for losermoni     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[makin' whoopee] to punk music is always great.
i especially like leftover crack .
they're [flippin'] awesome

[language, my friend, language]

[This message has been edited by BruinDan (edited 03-16-2003).]

Posts: 8 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.