Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » The Randoms » Question..not sure wat catergory this is suppose 2 be in...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Question..not sure wat catergory this is suppose 2 be in...
SouthernBabyDawl
Neophyte
Member # 11068

Icon 3 posted      Profile for SouthernBabyDawl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK i heard in this song and it says "she wheres a two way but im not quite sure what that means" and i was wondering if you know what that means...im just curious...L8er

------------------
!~The One And Only,~!
!~SoUtHeRn BaBy dAwL~!

There is no such thing as a player,
Only little boys scared of getting hurt.

Posts: 17 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know,I really have no idea. Why not look it up on Google and see if you find any info there?

------------------
Milke, SSBD, RATS

Where are my goddamned pants?
BD,SA

Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my intuition tells me it belongs in It's All About You. see oyu there...

------------------
Correlation does not equal causation.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BruinDan
Activist
Member # 3072

Icon 3 posted      Profile for BruinDan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aha! Can't fool the DJ with that one, even with misspelled words.

It's from a band called Bowling for Soup and it's a happy little tune called "Girl All the Bad Guys Want," which happens to be Track 3 on their latest album entitled "Drunk Enough to Dance." If I recall correctly, the line in question comes after a line that says something like "she's a rocker with a nose ring."

So, using logic and just a hint of calculus, I'd deduce that a "two-way" has something to do with the nose ring. But since the singer himself professes not to know what that term means, I don't think it's anything to worry about if you don't know the meaning either. Cheers!

------------------
BruinDan, "Number Three," PSOM

"Battery Stolen; Youth Charged"

Posts: 2727 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SouthernBabyDawl
Neophyte
Member # 11068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SouthernBabyDawl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanx i was just really curious! wow your really good to! like no one i know knows that song at all! thanx alot! L8er

------------------
!~The One And Only,~!
!~SoUtHeRn BaBy dAwL~!

Posts: 17 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
~You*Know*Who~
Activist
Member # 1412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ~You*Know*Who~     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Um......I think a two-way might be like, a cell phone type thing or something.....but hey, whadoI know?
Posts: 252 | From: somwhere, usa | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe it's sort of like the Pompatus of Love?

------------------
Milke, SSBD, RATS

Where are my goddamned pants?
BD,SA

Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SouthernBabyDawl
Neophyte
Member # 11068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SouthernBabyDawl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pompatus?? whats that mean?

------------------
!~The One And Only,~!
!~SoUtHeRn BaBy dAwL~!

[This message has been edited by SouthernBabyDawl (edited 12-23-2002).]

BruinDan
Activist
Member # 3072

Icon 3 posted      Profile for BruinDan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SouthernBabyDawl:
Pompatus?? whats that mean?

Well, thats the point, darlin'. Nobody knows! (Except Steve Miller...)

------------------
BruinDan, "Number Three," PSOM

"Battery Stolen; Youth Charged"

Posts: 2727 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SouthernBabyDawl
Neophyte
Member # 11068

oh...i knew that!!! maybe ... lol

------------------
!~The One And Only,~!
!~SoUtHeRn BaBy dAwL~!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.