Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » The Randoms » What you'll never hear yourself say...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What you'll never hear yourself say...
Zanney
Activist
Member # 8696

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Zanney     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I saw somewhere a while back a list of things that a woman (but let's say person) would never hear herself say. Like "I don't care if you leave the loo seat up", or "I'd love to meet your ex-girlfriend. Modelling must be so interesting!".

So what is something that you'd never EVER hear escaping from your lips? For me it would have to be - "It's okay, I've just killed that huge spider there..."

I'd be interested to hear...

Posts: 419 | From: Tivoli | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzuunmod
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzuunmod     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Following on the examples from the list that you cited, I don't think I'll ever say, "Yes, send please forward to me the (hetero)sexist email that you think is funny."

------------------
"Impress yourself!"
-Braid, Milwaukee Sky Rocket

Posts: 1515 | From: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Yes, I'd love some salad..."
"Wow, your dreadlocks look so sophisticated."
"Who needs Linux when the new Mac OS is out?"
"Yes, I do need to change my long distance plan."
"The new Britney Spears record is a marvel of music theory."
"Barbara Lee is my hero."

------------------
"In God we trust. All others must pay cash..." faw-choon kookie say.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fairie
Activist
Member # 8914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fairie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
mine would have to be "no i don't care if she's over here, why don't you have her spend the night"

the she i'm refering to would be my b'fs ex who still wants him(and yes this is an issue, cause her bro lives with him)

my other would have to be " oh dont' kill the spider"

------------------
Live,Laugh,Love

Posts: 101 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkChild717
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkChild717     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Sure, I'll become a vegetarian!"

"Lord, Jesus Christ is my savior"

"Pepsi is much better than Coca Cola"
(I can't believe I even typed that)

"Sure! Let's listen to country music!"

(It's taken me two years, but I have reached my 300th post!)

[This message has been edited by DarkChild717 (edited 07-24-2002).]

Posts: 2789 | From: The Evergreen State | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daydreamer24
Activist
Member # 5578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daydreamer24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Of course I have Britney Spears' new album!"
"Sure I'll go on the new rollercoaster at Six Flags!!"
"Go ahead and turn it to a rap station!"
"I would never even joke about throwing my computer out the window."

[This message has been edited by Daydreamer24 (edited 07-24-2002).]

Posts: 1619 | From: TEXAS | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pumpkin_Pie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Pie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Gosh, that boy is cute!!!"

"My room is so messy its hurting me"

"Orgasms? Tch, who wants them?"

Posts: 896 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Etoile
Neophyte
Member # 8657

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Etoile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
For me, and my workaholic self it would half to be:

" Of course I dont mind working both shifts - 11 and a half hours seems like fun! "

Then, of course just in general

" Since y'all dont have your licenses, I really want to do all of the driving, all of the time - WITH OUT GAS MONEY! "

cute post

------------------
No one's a virgin....Life screws everyone

Posts: 39 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star2be17
Activist
Member # 4769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Star2be17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"omg, check out that new Abercrombie sweater! It's so cute, and only 60 dollars!"

------------------
Bacon bits and jalapenos on my Polish hot dog.
Half a pound of potato chips and a beef jerky log.
I press my face to the window, a wrapper sticks to my shirt.
Eight people in a stinky van, a couple more couldn't hurt.

Posts: 266 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shenzie2007
Activist
Member # 9027

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shenzie2007     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Unless sarcastic, I'd never say:
"Hello homophobe, what's your name? Nice to meet you."
"Jesus loves you."
"I can't wait to be able to drive a car!"

Posts: 73 | From: dallas, texas, usa | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
confused333
Activist
Member # 6450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for confused333     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"yeah! pass me the seafood!"
"I love how britney spears sings and dances"
"Lets go see that movie about huge spiders"

------------------
Why does a rose represent love, when a rose always dies??

Friends are like condoms, they help out when things get hard.

Posts: 473 | From: Virginia | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grizabella
Activist
Member # 2014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grizabella     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"So, when are we going to go see 'Scooby-doo?'"

"South Park? Who watches that garbage?"

"'Cats' sucks a**."

"Geometry is FUN!"

"Yes, Grizzy, you may sleep on my face if that's what pleases you. Feel free to sharpen your claws on my leg too."

"Would you like to come in for tea, Mr. Jehovah's Witness?"

Posts: 96 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
'I won't say I told you so . .. '
Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
army_angel13
Activist
Member # 9184

Icon 11 posted      Profile for army_angel13     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
" School is FUN! "
I would NEVER say that, school is so snore city!
Also, there's " Can I touch ( it ) "
Too gross, even if I say it to my b/f, which I don't.

------------------
*proud feminist*

Posts: 56 | From: St. Paul, MN | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kythryne
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5460

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kythryne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"I'm never eating chocolate again."

"Yes, of course I'd like to wear that pink frilly dress."

"My breasts are too small."

"Thank you for telling me that homosexuals are doomed to an eternity in hell. I'm going to change my evil ways and become straight now."

"Sure, I'd love to watch football!"

"I'd like to get back together with my ex. He was such a nice guy."

------------------
Kythryne Aisling
Scarleteen Sexpert

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and go well with ketchup.

Posts: 1685 | From: New York City | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daydreamer24
Activist
Member # 5578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daydreamer24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Of course I'll go into Hot Topic. What? No, that store doesn't freak me out."
Posts: 1619 | From: TEXAS | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
West1001
Activist
Member # 8317

Icon 6 posted      Profile for West1001     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Richard Simmons is my hero"

"Come on Craig, I wanna see the Giant spider movie"

"Nicole Seath is my best friend"

"Pepsi is sooo much better than Coke, What was I thinking?"

"Thanks so much for cutting me off""

"I love driving in traffic in the hot sun"

"That's a good rabbit, go ahead crap all over my room, I don't mind"

"Man greek food sure sucks"

"Baseball kicks butt"

Posts: 99 | From: Vancouver, BC, CANADA | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daydreamer24
Activist
Member # 5578

quote:
Originally posted by West1001:
"Baseball kicks butt"

:P

Jenni
Activist
Member # 6560

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jenni     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Boy, did I have a great sophomore year",

"Come to think of it, frosh year was good too",

"My ex and I are best buddies",

and

"I can't wait for school to start up again".

Not very original, but hey;].

------------------
If you want to dip into someone else's life for a while then go here

Posts: 43 | From: US | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
~jess~
Activist
Member # 6304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ~jess~     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"coke is better then pepsi"
"ty pennington(off of Trading spaces) is so ugly"
"mom, dad, im gay"
"i'm in love with my cousin"
"cory is the nicest person i know"
"Mrs. P didnt have any impression on me"

------------------
my world

Posts: 278 | From: Oregon | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PiNkRoSe13
Activist
Member # 9055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PiNkRoSe13     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You'd never EVER hear the following from me...by these few quotes u can tell what kind of person i am.....

"I'm anorexic"

"OMG like i wanna join cheerleading..."

"I'm the happiest person in the world!!"

"I'd settle for a pinto for my first car"

"I'm not going to college"

Posts: 49 | From: Frankfort IL USA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olive
Activist
Member # 8964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Olive     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"your the nicest sister in the world!"

"ive always wanted to be a cheerleader"

"i wish i was never born!"

"i never want to have kids"

"i am so popular"

Posts: 338 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
confused333
Activist
Member # 6450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for confused333     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
'i can't wait until my interview at the hospital on monday'
ah!

Posts: 473 | From: Virginia | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirenRose
Activist
Member # 8384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirenRose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"i can't wait to fall in love again!"

"tattoos are such a turn off"

"yes please turn down that radio and eject weezer from my stereo system."

"i hate jimmy eat world"

"i LOVE band camp!!!!!!!!! WHOOOO!"

------------------
*~remember the only thing we need sometimes are chilly nights and warmer thighs, cuz nothing is like being held...sometimes*~

Posts: 138 | From: ur dreams | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mistress_monkey
Activist
Member # 7467

Icon 10 posted      Profile for mistress_monkey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"tool? isn't that the freaky band that uses long words?"

"sure! i'd LOVE to go bra shopping!"

"why would i want to read when i've got the tv?"

"god, i hate cartoons."

"hey dad, i've joined a club for homophobic born-again-christian nazis and i've thrown away all my records, tapes, books, and sketchbooks away and i go in search for the truth."

"learning to drive is sooo easy."

"oh, don't worry classmate group. i'll do all my work, plus your work too! i mean, i do get good grades, so i guess that means i should do quadruple the work in a group project, huh?"

------------------
Hail Eris! KaAAIXTI! All hail Discordia! 23 Skidoo!

"If you're going to be a non-conformist, you're going to have to wear the uniform."

Posts: 158 | From: grrrrr, nowhere, usa | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foxfire
Activist
Member # 8676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foxfire     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"sure I would love to listen to you tell me why I'm so stupid and berate me in front of the people I actually love, no really go ahead....would you enjoy another non-alcohalic beverage?"
Posts: 117 | From: Washington | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CutiePie4eva
Activist
Member # 7052

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CutiePie4eva     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
sumthing i would never ever say:

"i hate to dance! i never want to do it again, in fact i want to sit here and sulk at the table becuase that is just SOOOOO much fun!"
"no i dont want to learn to drive, i can just ride the bus for the rest of my life."
"i'd totally love to excercise!"
"i hate cats!"
"i want someone who will make me miserable and unhappy, and want to change everything about myself... just for them!"
"sure i'll run around naked!"
"sure you can go through my underwear draw... in fact you can borrow any pair you want to! dont forget to give them back when your done!" (just thinking about that makes me grossed out lol)

------------------
dont worrie b happie... its like a law! =)

hunt for clothes NOT for animals. =)

Posts: 239 | From: new york, USA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
~You*Know*Who~
Activist
Member # 1412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ~You*Know*Who~     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
some things that will never come out of my mouth:

"Im not driving you anywhere, you can drive drunk!"

"Of course I'll smoke pot with you....I can afford to fry some of my brain cells after all, they dont grow back."

"Wow, tatoos and piercings are really big turnoffs...those freaks!"

"That last N*Sync CD really blew me away...the deep meaningful lyrics brought me to a greater spiritual understanding"

Posts: 252 | From: somwhere, usa | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daydreamer24
Activist
Member # 5578

"Sure I do drugs!!"
Maryha
Activist
Member # 7897

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Maryha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"If I win Miss America my greatest hope would be for world peace."
"I'm gonna stand by my man. . . no matter if he cheats on me, loves his truck more than me, has a beer-belly, and reeks of grease."
"My greatest aspiration in life is to be famous, rich, and popular."
"Oh, my god! He's a [inappropriate word for homosexual]?!"
"Who said I need a personality? [inappropriate stereotype deleted]."

[This message has been edited by BruinDan (edited 08-21-2002).]

Posts: 218 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maryha
Activist
Member # 7897

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maryha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Note: Hey, no offense to blonds intended in my last post. . . Hey, my bfs blond!
Posts: 218 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BruinDan
Activist
Member # 3072

Icon 3 posted      Profile for BruinDan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Maryha:
Note: Hey, no offense to blonds intended in my last post...

Everyone likes a joke, but that just isn't the sort of thing we can allow here. We've gotta walk a tight line to make sure we don't offend others, so I'm sure you'll understand why I've removed that portion from your post.

------------------
"Task Force 46, Light Force 34, Engine and Rescue 66, Battalion 3, Division 2; respond into the Greater Alarm Structure Fire at San Pedro and Jefferson. Reported to be a fire at the First Alert fire extinguisher factory..."

BruinDan's Blog!
ICQ# 3953848

Posts: 2727 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
~You*Know*Who~
Activist
Member # 1412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ~You*Know*Who~     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"of course, i'll have sex with you. I mean, I hardly know you but what the heck. And you dont need to wear a condom eihter!"

"mom, dad, I got my nose pierced"

"Hey, you're a total jerk, but a really good looking jerk, SO OF COURSE I'LL GO OUT WITH YOU"

"I dont like redneck guys, they're trucks are way to pimped out" (haha, for real, my truck would be just as pimped out)

Posts: 252 | From: somwhere, usa | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shining eyes
Activist
Member # 8741

Icon 10 posted      Profile for shining eyes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"My huge gorgeous DD breasts are holding me down and killing my back!" (if you could guess--I'm flat hehe)

"I'll start in volleyball next game--and I'll kick butt!" (why would I play anways, I'm better than most of the starters, more experienced than two of them, but nooo I'll just warm up the benches!)

"OH YES! Look at my hot bodaaay.... sexy kind of!!"

Posts: 94 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
~You*Know*Who~
Activist
Member # 1412

heheeeeee....im back for more.

"Mom, Dad, I've decided to become a Nun"

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.