Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » The Randoms » OT: Who's your top 5 HOT guys? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: OT: Who's your top 5 HOT guys?
sparklydiamonds
Activist
Member # 7247

Icon 6 posted      Profile for sparklydiamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I'm hoping to start a conversation here so here's my list!
5) Russell Crowe!!! Mmm...Mmm..Good!!! He sure looked mighty good in Gladiator!!!
4) Hugh Jackman!!! I just can help but fall for Aussies!!!
3) Ryan Philippe!!! Too bad he's married, but I wish him all the happiness in the world!!!
2) Heath Ledger!!! Ohh baby!!! That accent drives me wild!!!
1) Brad Pitt!!! Hot like fire!!! Ow!!!

------------------
~*Diamonds are a girl's best friend.*~

Posts: 40 | From: City Of Lost Angels | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Celtic Daisy
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 2971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Celtic Daisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Sparkly.

This post doesn't really belong in Village People, so i'm gonna see if someone can move it to "all about you", k?

This area is more for people to just talk about themselves.

------------------
'Steve, sex with two whole women, think of the advantages...they can't both fall asleep. If one of them suddenly leaves or punches you, you've still got one left. If one of them plays that old sneaking out of the window trick, there's someone there to untie you. It's total genius.' -Jeff Murdock

Erin Jane
~Scarleteen Advocate~

Posts: 1747 | From: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparklydiamonds
Activist
Member # 7247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparklydiamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh ok, thanks for telling me. Sorry for the bother.

------------------

Posts: 40 | From: City Of Lost Angels | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BruinDan
Activist
Member # 3072

Icon 2 posted      Profile for BruinDan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Off to All About You, as promised.

------------------
"Task Force 46, Light Force 34, Engine and Rescue 66, Battalion 3, Division 2; respond into the Greater Alarm Structure Fire at San Pedro and Jefferson. Reported to be a fire at the First Alert fire extinguisher factory..."

BruinDan's Blog!
ICQ# 3953848

Posts: 2727 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Celtic Daisy
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 2971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Celtic Daisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just another note: I think it's a good idea to say that this thread is, "Who are your top five hot people" because not everyone is female or straight.

------------------
'Steve, sex with two whole women, think of the advantages...they can't both fall asleep. If one of them suddenly leaves or punches you, you've still got one left. If one of them plays that old sneaking out of the window trick, there's someone there to untie you. It's total genius.' -Jeff Murdock

Erin Jane
~Scarleteen Advocate~

Posts: 1747 | From: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparklydiamonds
Activist
Member # 7247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparklydiamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alrighty. I don't see people filling it out though.

------------------

Celtic Daisy
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 2971

Hehe, okay, i'll go, but i'm gonna put my top 5 people, rather then top 5 hot people.

1)Hawksley Workman - For hotness and sexyness and overall favorite guy in the world who i'm gonna marry, he just doesn't it yet...btw, it was his birthday on monday, but no one is quite sure if he's 26 or 27.

2)Bif Naked - Because she's so beautiful and strong and my role model. I love her and i strive to be like her.

3)Brad Pitt - Well, just because, c'mon, you can't deny it. He's a hell of an actor and he's very very cute, heeh.

4)Norman Reedus - Something about that guy i just find really cute, i don't know what it is...

5)Okay, and i have to put him just because, but i can't name him...---...my crush, just because i think he's so cute. I don't even know him personally, but he seems like a nice guy.

------------------

Erin Jane
~Scarleteen Advocate~

short stuff
Activist
Member # 3415

Icon 1 posted      Profile for short stuff     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OKAY... i have two lists...

Hottest People:
5. Brad Pitt.. need I say more?
4. JC Chasez.. he has arms that make me drool...
3. Hayden Christensen.. babydoll face... soo cute
2. Shane West.. he has an intense look to him that makes him so-->o sexy
1. Apolo Anton Ohno.. YUMMY!

My List of top people:
5. Jennifer Lopez.. i think that she has mass talent
4. The Cast & Writers of Friends.. after so many years, and so many episodes, i LOVE that show
3. The Cast of Who's Line is it Anyway.. Colin is the funniest =)
2. Jennifer Love Hewitt.. she has been my inspiration forever, always positive and a good role model
1. *NSYNC.. Awesome performers and singer.. real guys too..

HAHA.. my lists remind me of teenybopper.... (which I'm not.... those were the days though)

------------------
(heart) always, sarah

*Memories are the best souvenirs.*

*I thought I loved him, but he had to break my heart for me to know what true love really is.*

[Apolo Anton Ohno is yummy!]

Posts: 90 | From: seattle, washington, usa | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparklydiamonds
Activist
Member # 7247

Yay! People posted! Whoo hoo! He he. I knew you people would agree with me on the Brad Pitt thing. Go Brad! Go Brad! Lol. He's hot. That's all there is to it. I'm off to bed so I'll see you all tomorrow!

------------------

somekrazydude
Activist
Member # 6355

Icon 1 posted      Profile for somekrazydude     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm putting my top 5 ppl in here instead. in no particular order.

1) patrick
2) erin
3) maro
4) shawna
5) franklin

they're all people i know, aka my brother and my best friends, so they rule and if y'all got a chance to meet 'em, you'll see why i put 'em in here.

------------------
"It's only after you've lost everything you're free to do anything."

Posts: 76 | From: Winterpeg, Manitoba, Canada | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CallMeBuffChick
Activist
Member # 2101

Icon 14 posted      Profile for CallMeBuffChick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My top 5 people:

[list]

• J.K. Rowling (ok she's a goddess in my book really)
  • Gina, my drama teacher!
  • Julia Roberts
  • Mel Gibson
  • Alan Rickman, ok who can't get hot and bothered by that voice of his?

------------------
    "I get on my broom and make the bad guys go BOOM!" ~ From the wise words of a thespian on Harry Potter

"Haaaaaaaaaarrrrry Potter, Harry Potter, Harry Potter, heismyfriendhecanbeyourfriendtoo. Haaaaaaaaaaaaarrry Potter, becausehehasfeelingstoo!"

Posts: 433 | From: Wichita, Ks | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  • insatiablesmiles
    Activist
    Member # 6228

Icon 1 posted      Profile for insatiablesmiles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
    ooh. right
    1. Brandon Boyd - tooo sexy for words. mmmm
    2. Julian Casablancas - i'd be a groupie for the Strokes in -no- time.
    3. PJ Harvey - she's my idol and she looks like a cat and is -so- sexy and an amazing musician
    4. Ralph Fiennes - i met him, i met him!
    5. Kate Winslet - she's beautiful and a brilliant actress

-pandora
    xxo

------------------
    - you think you're the only one who's sexually frustrated?
    - well come on baby , i'm ready!

[ american beauty ]

Posts: 100 | From: london, england | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
    justagirl04
    Activist
    Member # 3824

Icon 6 posted      Profile for justagirl04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
    my top 5 guys:

1.) Josh Hartnett... good actor... good everything!
    2.) Brandon Boyd... who couldn't fall in love with this cutie pie? His lyrics, his voice... his body... his hair... tatoos...
    3.)Fred... my first kiss, first alot of things... I could love this man
    4.) Alex Band from the Calling... sweet lyrics, awesome voice... an all around cutie
    5.) Chester from Linkin Park... his painful lyrics... piercings... tatoos... ahhhh

ok, I've drooled enough, better go clean it up!

buh bye!

------------------
    My SiTe

~*Only God Knows Why*~

Posts: 318 | From: Oklahoma USA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
    somekrazydude
    Activist
    Member # 6355

Icon 1 posted      Profile for somekrazydude     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
    i just wanna know...who's brandon boyd? i've never heard of him before.

------------------
    "It's only after you've lost everything you're free to do anything."

Posts: 76 | From: Winterpeg, Manitoba, Canada | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
    aStRo_GiRL
    Neophyte
    Member # 7497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aStRo_GiRL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
    Ok..there are SOOOOOO many sexy guys out there but here my top 5:

5)Mark Whalberg..the CK boxers ...yumm...yummm..is all i can say!
    4)Chester from Linkin Park...the tatoos..the piercings..his voice..his style..YUM!!
    3)Brad Pitt..i know it's old(everyone seems to love him) but hey the guy is sooooo hot!
    2)Brandon Boyd..this guy is gorgeous..he's beautiful..he leaves me breathless..he's just Brandon Boyd!!
    1)Josh Hartnett...need i say more????!!!

Top 5 people overall:
    5)Beck..creative..different..cute and peculiar! He and his music rock!
    4)Tyra Banks..gorgeous..down to earth and totally inspiring.
    3)Halle Berry, amazing actress..breath- taking woman and the first black actress to win the oscar for best actress..YOU GO GIRL!!!
    2)Bob Marley..pioneer..genius..amazing. His music...his voice..his courage. His spirit is still with us today and i thzink he's absolutely remarkable!
    1)Gwen Stefani ..original..wild..crazy..unique. She's not bothered by what people think about her and says what she believes in. Also has a beautiful voice and really great song lyrics.

Posts: 6 | From: Zagreb, Cro | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
    luscious_leslee
    Activist
    Member # 6912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luscious_leslee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
    brandon boyd is the lead singer of incubus.

here's my list: (in no particular order)
    1. brandon boyd
    2. that british guy from undeclared/queer as folk
    3. heath ledger
    4. ryan phillippe
    5. it's a secret guys... sowwy can't tell ya that one.

Posts: 91 | From: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
    Aria51
    Scarleteen Volunteer
    Member # 653

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aria51     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
    quote:
    Originally posted by luscious_leslee:
    2. that british guy from undeclared/queer as folk

*swoon* Charlie Hunnam! *swoon* I love Charlie Hunnam.

My other four would be:

2. Orlando Bloom (Aaah, Legolas.)
    3. Mark Dacascos (Mani from Brotherood of the Wolf)
    4. Hugh Jackman
    5. Edward Norton

[This message has been edited by Aria51 (edited 03-25-2002).]

Posts: 1287 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
    towel42
    Activist
    Member # 3118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for towel42     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
    Heh heh, ok, these won't necessarily be hot guys, although that might play into it a bit, LoL. Just cool people in general.

1) Neil Gaiman, my favorite author. The guy's pretty good looking, but I wouldn't care if he wasn't, the man has the most amazing mind on earth. I seriously have the urge to kiss his books when I'm reading 'em, which is an odd urge if you've ever had it. I just want to sit down and have a conversation with him, aaaahhh, that'd be the day.

2)Lead singer of a certain favorite band of mine, which may or may not be in my siggie, and his name may or not be Tim. *coughs* Yeah, thats subtle. He's just awesome, I've talked and hung out with him a bit, not only is he hot as all hell, but he's funny, deep, writes amazing lyrics and has a great voice. And he gave me Pez! How can you go wrong with Pez?

3) I'm not attracted to her, cause I'm straight and all, but she's definitley a role model of mine, Brody Armstrong, lead singer of The Distillers. She's just hella cool, writes great lyrics, I wish I could be more like her.

Ummmm...there are plenty of guys I find attractive, but thats a good list, I think. I know its only 3, but y'know, too bad!

------------------
    "We are different kids with the same heartbeat/we got one pulse running through the streets/they are our arteries/I am part of this." -The Distillers-

"I'm alright, I'm gonna make it, even if I gotta fake it..." -Sugarcult-

"If I wanted to drink my own piss, I'd pee in a cup!" -a friend on MGD beer.

Posts: 256 | From: Illinois | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
    ashleylovesdan
    Neophyte
    Member # 7445

Icon 10 posted      Profile for ashleylovesdan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
    Top 5 Guys
    1. My love and my soul mate Dan as you can see on my username!!! hugs and kisses to him
    2. Ryan Phillipe (which my bf looks a lot like)
    3. Antonio Bandres (his sexy spanish voice is such a total turn on)!!!
    4. My first love that now has a child with another women and has moved on Dave ______!!! (I miss him we were crazy together)
    5. And last but not least.........Method Man I think he is the sexiest rap artist alive uhhhhhhhh I saw Wu-Tang in concert and I drooled over him the whole time!!!!

Posts: 12 | From: Orwigsburg, PA, USA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
    Only In Dreams
    Activist
    Member # 3661

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Only In Dreams     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
    quote:
    Originally posted by Aria51:
    5. Edward Norton

::Swoons:: I thought I was the only Edward Norton lover! My friend "Evelyn" and I have this huge rumination with him.

As for my other 4 hottest guys, I'm going to need to give it some thought. I can guarantee you that Edward Norton will be on it, though!

------------------
    "I object to sex on the television! I mean, I keep falling off!"

"Lord, what fools these mortals be!" -A Midsummer Night's Dream

Posts: 268 | From: Somewhere | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
    indigodazed
    Activist
    Member # 6681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for indigodazed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
    Top 5 guys:

5. Brian Molko
    4. Jonathan Rhys Meyers
    3. Ewan McGregor
    2. Alan Rickman
    1. Christian Bale

Top 5 girls:

5. Christina Ricci
    4. Tea Leoni
    3. Thora Birch
    2. Clea Duvall
    1. Ack! I can't remember her name....the girl who plays Diane in Trainspotting.

Posts: 57 | From: Minneapolis | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
    xoxogirlxoxo
    Neophyte
    Member # 7677

Icon 7 posted      Profile for xoxogirlxoxo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
    5)Brad Pitt
    4)Ben Affleck
    3)Sean Maguire
    2)Josh Hartnett.......!!
    1)...umm..can't decide..

Posts: 8 | From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
    Shann02
    Activist
    Member # 7465

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Shann02     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
    My Top 5 Hottest Guys Are:

5)Tyrese
    4)Usher
    3)Omar Epps
    2)Morris Chestnut
    1)Allen Iverson (so sexy!)

Posts: 54 | From: South Carolina, USA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
    kitty pryde
    Neophyte
    Member # 6193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kitty pryde     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
    quote:
    Originally posted by towel42:

1) Neil Gaiman, my favorite author. The guy's pretty good looking, but I wouldn't care if he wasn't, the man has the most amazing mind on earth. I seriously have the urge to kiss his books when I'm reading 'em, which is an odd urge if you've ever had it. I just want to sit down and have a conversation with him, aaaahhh, that'd be the day.

ANOTHER SCARLETEEN GAIMAN FAN!!! Woohoo! I totally *heart* Unca Neil. Have you been reading his journal at neilgaiman.com?

[This message has been edited by kitty pryde (edited 04-11-2002).]

Posts: 22 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
    BruinDan
    Activist
    Member # 3072

Icon 6 posted      Profile for BruinDan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
    quote:
    Originally posted by indigodazed:
    1. Ack! I can't remember her name....the girl who plays Diane in Trainspotting.

Her name is Kelly MacDonald. And yes, she is smokin-hot.

------------------
    "Task Force 46, Light Force 34, Engine and Rescue 66, Battalion 3, Division 2; respond into the Greater Alarm Structure Fire at San Pedro and Jefferson. Reported to be a fire at the First Alert fire extinguisher factory..."

BruinDan's Blog!
    ICQ# 3953848

Posts: 2727 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
    towel42
    Activist
    Member # 3118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for towel42     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
    quote:
    Originally posted by kitty pryde:
    ANOTHER SCARLETEEN GAIMAN FAN!!! Woohoo! I totally *heart* Unca Neil. Have you been reading his journal at neilgaiman.com?

[This message has been edited by kitty pryde (edited 04-11-2002).]

Yes yes I have. And I'm pretty happy cause I got to talk to him yesterday! I live in Chicago, where they were having the World Horror Con, and he was there. *does a little dance* What kills me though was I was reading his journal, and he ate dinner at a restraurant DOWN THE STREET from my house. Not only that, but I was thinking of going there that night! Grr. So I went the next night just in case he decided to come back, hee hee, but he didn't.

------------------
    "I speak of the truth, the truth of the heart, like a desperate thirst in a raging drought/Hey youth, time flies by, its an everlasting battle for eternal life/I love a man from California, he's the prettiest thing we got the same disorder/The way you feel, its OK, its never gonna change, anyway/It hit me I got everything I need/I got freedom and my youth!" -The Distillers-

"I'm alright, I'm gonna make it, even if I gotta fake it..."
    "I'm trying to be someone else today, ohh, I'm fooling everyone but me this way, ohh..."
    -Sugarcult-

Posts: 256 | From: Illinois | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
    Evil Eve
    Neophyte
    Member # 6970

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Evil Eve     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
    In no particular order:

-Christian Bale
    -Orlando Bloom
    -James Franco (I <3 HIM )
    -My Secret Crush
    -Uhh I can't think of another one... I can think of a million other hott guys but none that I am obsessed with like the others on the list.

------------------
    | |Evil Eve| |

Posts: 1 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
    jewishpunk
    Activist
    Member # 8056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jewishpunk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
    Mine would have to be:

1.this boy I like and my girl friend are tied
    2.Kobe Bryant
    3.J.K Rowling(fav author and really pretty)
    4.Jennifer Lopez
    5.Lajon Witherspoon

Posts: 67 | From: Some unknown planet beyond the solar system. | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
    jewishpunk
    Activist
    Member # 8056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jewishpunk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
    Mine would have to be:

1.this boy I like and my girl friend are tied
    2.Kobe Bryant
    3.J.K Rowling(fav author and really pretty)
    4.Jennifer Lopez
    5.Lajon Witherspoon from Sevendust

Posts: 67 | From: Some unknown planet beyond the solar system. | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
    jewishpunk
    Activist
    Member # 8056

Icon 6 posted      Profile for jewishpunk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
    Mine top five people would have to be:

1.The boy I like and My girl Friend are tied
    2.Kobe Bryant
    3.J.K Rowling(fav author and she is really pretty for an older women)
    4.Jennifer Lopez
    5.Lajon Witherspoon from the group Sevendust

Daydreamer24
    Activist
    Member # 5578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daydreamer24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
    Jewish, ya got a triple post there. You only have to press send once :)

No specific order:
    <3 Josh Hartnett
    <3 Ryan Phillipe
    <3 Any baseball guys at my school *swoon*
    And since I'm straight, girls who are pretty:
    :) Reese Witherspoon
    :) Catherina Zeta Jones
    :) James King

------------------
    like a fish needs a bicycle

"I'm a Texas woman, which means I don't need the help of a man to keep things rolling." -The Rookie

Posts: 1619 | From: TEXAS | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
    jewishpunk
    Activist
    Member # 8056

Sorry, Dreamer. I forgot that there was a second page to look at and posted it three times when it didn't show up on the first page. I notice i did the same thing on another post too.
    charming_girl
    Neophyte
    Member # 8073

Icon 10 posted      Profile for charming_girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
    My lists:

Hottest Guys:
    5. Usher
    4. Heath Ledger
    3. Ben Affleck
    2. Tom Cruise
    1. Brad Pitt

So hot.... *faints*

Posts: 27 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
    It Cant Rain All The Time
    Neophyte
    Member # 8086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for It Cant Rain All The Time     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
    My Top Hot Guys:

5.)Daniel Johns (of Silverchair)
    4.)Hayden Christensen. (sp?)
    3.)Jason Mewes ("Jay" of Jay and Silent Bob)
    2.)Orlando Bloom
    1.)Eric Mabius

My Top Hot Gals:

5.)Christina Aguilera
    4.)Nelly Furtado
    3.)Angelina Jolie
    2.)Britney Spears
    1.)Willa Ford

Posts: 3 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
    Daydreamer24
    Activist
    Member # 5578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daydreamer24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
    Oh yeah, Ashton Kutcher *melts*
    Posts: 1619 | From: TEXAS | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
      This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
    HTML is not enabled.
    UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
     - Printer-friendly view of this topic
    Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
    Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.