Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » The Randoms » Favourite TV Shows (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Favourite TV Shows
luscious_leslee
Activist
Member # 6912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luscious_leslee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hmmm... here goes:
felicity (*sob* it's gonna be over soon *sob* nothing is turning out the way it's supposed to)
gilmore girls (cute and fun)
law&order svu
CSI
queer as folk (uk version is much better in my opinion)
realworld
roadrules
oh dear i'm a tv junkie
the osbournes
maybe it's me (hehehehehe that shows super funny)
ooh! crossing jordan
yeah this is just getting pathetic we'll leave it at that.

Posts: 91 | From: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
somekrazydude
Activist
Member # 6355

Icon 1 posted      Profile for somekrazydude     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well then...my fave shows...

1) buffy
2) simpsons
3) conan o'brien
4) sausage factory

check em out. they're grrrreat!

------------------
"The complexity of my heart and soul is the key to unlocking the essence of my being."

Posts: 76 | From: Winterpeg, Manitoba, Canada | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
logic_grrl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 8067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for logic_grrl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, I have to admit that I'm currently heartbroken because my favourite show in the world, Farscape, has just been cancelled ...
Posts: 6944 | From: UK | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzuunmod
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzuunmod     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've been heartbroken so many times before, logic. I try not to get too attached to tv shows anymore for that reason.

Freaks and Geeks, Undeclared and My So-Called Life all ran for one season or less, and they were all quality shows about young people.

Instead, it's crap like 90210 and Dawson's Creek (which I'll admit I used to watch - but I acknowledge is junk) that runs in perpetuity, almost.

------------------
"Love is blind, and I don't blame her/'cause lately I ain't been too much to see/I'd ask a girl home, but I'd have to pay her..."
-Old '97s Ray Charles

Posts: 1515 | From: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grizabella
Activist
Member # 2014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grizabella     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
CSI. This is my main obsession. I am a complete CSI junkie. I tape every episode, I read the books, I write fanfiction, the whole deal. I'm not really into the new one though, just the original. I also like the new show Without A Trace, which is by the same people.

All in the Family. I can relate to it, because my dad practically IS Archie Bunker, which is not as bad as it sounds.

Whose Line is it Anyway. It's just so funny! The perfect cast, in my opinion (I'm probably spelling their names wrong): Wayne Brady, Colin Mochrie, Ryan Stiles, Josie Lawrence. I'm glad they've added a few new games to the show, because it was getting quite dull.

South Park. It's funny, what can I say? Educational, it ain't, but I like it.

Saturday Night Live. Again, it's just really funny.

Here's one you've probably never heard of before. The Mummy Roadshow. (NO, it is NOT like Antiques Roadshow!) It's on the National Geographic Channel. There are these two college professors who travel all over the world studying mummies. It's very interesting, if you're not disturbed by that sort of thing.

Posts: 96 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i was home for a few days, and as always, i got hooked on cable tv. i must admit to being a FoxNews junkie. Think what you will, but I am Bill O'Reilly's biggest fan, and I'm willing to arm-wrestle to prove it. Also, I am in lust with Jamie Oliver from FoodNetwork's Oliver's Twist. a British boy who can cook, what more do I need?

------------------
"Things are only fragile till they break."

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mnsouthpawjr
Activist
Member # 9384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mnsouthpawjr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Favorite TV shows?? I DUNNO as there sooo... many awesome ones.

*7th Heaven
*Judge Hatchett (other court shows like Texas Justice)
*Degrassi:The Next Generation (Canadian based show carried on The-N {Noggin}}.
*Law & Order, Law & Order: Criminal Intent, and Law & Order: SVU
*In the Heat of the Night
*Cheers
*Touched By an Angel
*COPS
*24-7 (Another show on The-N)

Posts: 73 | From: Louisville, KY USA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sunset_Rose
Activist
Member # 10181

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sunset_Rose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I like lots of programs, but these have to be the top few...

Will & Grace
Friends
Simpsons
Buffy(Angel)
Graham Norton
The 70's Show

Fun post, by the way!

Posts: 123 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
confused333
Activist
Member # 6450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for confused333     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
~Real World
~Road Rules
~The Practice
~Charmed
~Gilmore girls.
Those are mine. But I don't have enough time to watch them 1/2 the time!

------------------
Why does a rose represent love, when a rose always dies??

Friends are like condoms, they help out when things get hard.

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself!!!

Posts: 473 | From: Virginia | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sachie
Activist
Member # 9895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sachie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
friends, buffy, and daria. although i must admit i don't watch that much TV.

------------------
libido ergo sum.

Posts: 81 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
badly_behaved_badger
Activist
Member # 7728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for badly_behaved_badger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tipping the Velvet! It's a 3 part series on BBC 2 on a Wednesday...It's such a touching story - I had tears in my eyes after watching it. I loved everything about it - the costumes, the actors...For those of you who haven't seen it, there's a summary of the story here:
http://www.pridevisiontv.com/prog/tipping_the_velvet.asp

*Badger*

------------------
"Dear Lord, the gods have been good to me. As an offering, I present these milk and cookies. If you wish me to eat them instead, please give me no sign whatsoever... thy will be done (munch munch munch.)" -Homer Simpson

Posts: 388 | From: UK | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
~You*Know*Who~
Activist
Member # 1412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ~You*Know*Who~     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, my favourites have changed a little:

*Dr.Quinn: Medicine Woman
*Dukes of Hazzard
*The Simpsons
*Touched By an Angel
*Xena: Warrior Princess
*Roswell
*Oprah

"Early Edition" was a really really good show until they canelled it. GRRRR! Damn tv people.

Posts: 252 | From: somwhere, usa | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.