Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » The Randoms » Dear Person: (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Dear Person:
DrQuack5
Activist
Member # 2748

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrQuack5     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I came across this idea on another message board awhile ago and I thought it was really cool. The gist of it is this: write a letter to a person and tell them something you've always wanted to or how you feel about them stuff like that. The idea really intrigued me and I hope other people respond.

Dear Girl:
I'm sorry I told, but don't think that you can guilt my into thinking that I was wrong. I feel completely justified in my actions and will never take them back. You need help whether you wanted it or not. There's a world of differences betwixt 'need' and 'want'. And I know that you feel like I betrayed you and that you may never trust me again, but I know you will. You love me too much. I wrote another poem for you, but you're never going to read it. I would never let you read it. I love you, please understand that, but just not completely non-friendually.
Please, let people see the real you. The real you is fascinating and wonderful and beautiful. It's a shame you don't think so.
Let someone other than me see you cry.
For once, believe the words 'I love you'
-boat

Dear Friend:
I wish we could have done something about 'the thing' last summer. We would have had so much fun. And I know you keep saying not to regret, but I am. I wish I had even considered that you were going through the same thing. Isn't it funny that it hit us both about the same time? I really miss you and wish we could hang out as much as we used too, but I guess we're just looking different ways from the same path. I wish dark time would never end. I love you mucho.
-boat

Posts: 290 | From: Minneapolis | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mophead
Activist
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mophead     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear Sarah:

I just downloaded 2 Dixie chicks songs because I know you like them.

Love, Mophead.

------------------
My menstrual diary
Updated as often as my uterus

If I run by the window real fast no-one will notice I'm naked.

Posts: 752 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cate
Activist
Member # 3634

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
dear a.r.,
hey did you finish your book yet? i need to let you borrow mine it's great! you and i have been best friends for like 3 years and i just wanted to say thanks for being such a great best friend! You have been there for everything! you've been just a phone call away, to tell you my problems and how to fix them. You help me with everything! and even though i will be moving away soon! i still will always love you and we will stay close cause i know i can e-mail,aim,call,write you and you'll be there! Thanks for being my best friend! you rock qirly!!!
p.s hope i have been a great friend to you too! -with lotz of luv!-c.e.

------------------
Cate!

Posts: 87 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mophead
Activist
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mophead     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear Steve,
Thanks for breaking my heart, very, very vividly. See you at school tomorrow
Best regards,
Mophead

------------------
My menstrual diary
Updated as often as my uterus

If I run by the window real fast no-one will notice I'm naked.

Posts: 752 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alaska
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1896

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alaska     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear George W.,

to make it short: I think your politics suck. Cutting the urgently needed funding for family planning initiatives worldwide sucked big time. And I don't even want to know who you will appoint to the supreme court when the time is right.

Not looking forward to the next few years with you.

Yours sincerely,
Alaska

Posts: 4526 | From: germany | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear S.
It's time to give peace yet another chance. I don't hate you, but it really upsets me how you seem to feel the need to intimidate and condescend to me at all opportunities, and I resent it when I feel I'm allowing you to. The world exists for more than just you, and big titles don't mean a thing when you don't fulfill the obligations they promise. I'm not out to take anything from you, and I wish you no harm, but I wish you'd tone your bravado about everything down a bit. I also wish you'd stop hurting people just because you can. Do you know how much I loved those two? Any spirituality is empty without love, and all gods are hollow without kindness. But I guess in the end it's not up to me to judge. Do you believe in karma for you too, or just others you don't like?
Love and honesty,
M.

Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Celtic Daisy
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 2971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Celtic Daisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear Guy,
I loved your jacket, and i really wanted to talk to you. I'm sorry i didn't. I hope to see you at chapters sometime, because i think that's where i would find you. I think that we will meet again, as to you living so close. Sorry i didn't say hi, i was thinking about you.

------------------
"A six foot tall anorexic bimbo,with plastic breasts is making me feel weird about my own body."
-Miss Bif Naked

Posts: 1747 | From: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laughs_Wisely
Activist
Member # 2610

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laughs_Wisely     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear Sarah,

You were my best friend for almost ten years. I still don't understand why you suddenly walked away from me, and I really want to. I still miss you sometimes, and the fun things we did together. I have scads of friends now, but you were like my sister. I just don't understand why you wouldn't even speak to me at the club. Why you couldn't even look me in the eye. Did you think you were letting me down gently? That had nothing to do with gentleness, nor was it merciful. I cried for hours, and though it doesn't hurt as much anymore, the idea that my best friend for 10 years couldn't even look me in the eyes and tell me why... You were right about one thing, though. She is better for me. Much better. I just wish you could've seen us so happy.

Posts: 140 | From: Saskatoon, SK, Canada | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ella
Activist
Member # 1168

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ella     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear Guy,
I'm so sorry for what I did. I'd never been picked up before and didn't know how not to give you my number. Of course I then regretted it... it still doesn't in anyway justify pretending when you phoned that there was no one by my name at the number. I felt horrible after it. I just couldn't see anyway out of it, except that. I know now that I shouldn't have given you my number in the first place. I'm sorry. I feel so ashamed about it. I'll never do it again...
E.

Posts: 303 | From: Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CallMeBuffChick
Activist
Member # 2101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CallMeBuffChick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear Duane,

I'm not mad anymore. Just hurt. But I'm ok! Good job on the musical last night. The ever so evil Papa Gaye...not! LOL. By the way I loved that hip shake you did. Can you please tell me why you wanted to be so close to me at the drive in friday night? Or was that me? Are you aware that you were trying (I think) to hold my hand. Did you know you feel asleep on me too? Don't worry babycakes I did too. I hope you and the others enjoyed the movie last night. I know I would have, lol! Heffa said we're gonna have to do that again nexy friday night but with me. Well I'm done.

Your homie,
Princess Christine
P.S. You're gonna have to gain your trust back with me.

------------------
~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~
.:.Christine.:.
~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~

[This message has been edited by CallMeBuffChick (edited 05-06-2001).]

Posts: 433 | From: Wichita, Ks | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear Robin,

Can't wait to have you back. I miss you like crazy. I miss going to shows with you, hanging out in San Francisco, and just talking about everything and nothing. I know it's only Vancouver, but that's a lot closer than London. Big hugs for you next time I see you, my friend. Hope you enjoy as much frisbee as possible before exam time.

Love and hugs,
gg

Dear Funky J,

I haven't heard from you in eons. Neither has anyone else. I'm not angry at you, I hope you aren't angry with me. But I miss oyu and hope you're alive somewhere. I have yet to ever step inside Barnes and Noble again since you left. Show me a sign, drop me a line.

Take care,
gg

------------------
The Second Law of Thermodynamics states that the universe is constantly moving to a state of greater entropy s, therefore, delta s is always greater than zero.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lynne
Activist
Member # 713

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lynne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear L.,

You want to know why I won't talk to you? Okay. I'll confess, but only here, where you won't read it, because you couldn't handle the answer. It's because I hate you. No, really, I do. I know it's a strong word. That's why I'm using it. I hate how you're so simple-minded; how you can't think for yourself. I hate how when you always used to tell me to pick my battles, you were actually telling me to not fight at all; I hate how you tried to crush that aspect of me. I hate how you do nothing but nag, even when there's nothing to nag about. I hate how you never listened these past few years when I did try to talk to you. I hate your complete lack of understanding of cause and effect; how you don't understand that if you're annoying, nobody will want to talk to you. I hate how my opinion never mattered unless it didn't oppose yours; and how you never had much respect for my privacy or my property. And, most of all, I hate how what you turned into made my life hell.

Looking forward to the day when you're out of my life,
Lynne

(I'd love to write something pleasant now, but I don't have anything pleasant to write. Incidentally, if you like reading this sort of stuff, http://www.sothere.com is a site full of open letters.)

Posts: 266 | From: Portland, Oregon | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear P.
I tried to protect you, I tried to make you feel better when others were mean, and keep you safe when you get self-destructive. I did all I could for you, and you seemed to care about me, and feel concern for my safety, but you were lying, and you almost destroyed something incredibly important to me. I miss how things were, but I'd never have you back, and I hope you never get my new number. As the Stones put it, I won't forget to put roses on your grave.
Healing slowly,
M.

[This message has been edited by BruinDan (edited 09-26-2002).]

Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juice
Activist
Member # 3325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear Mom,

I wish you knew how much your opinion of me matters to me.

I wish you knew that after you get mad at me for something, I get so upset I do crazy things, and have crazy thoughts, just because I'm so upset.

I wish you knew that when I think about losing you, like when you were in the car accident, or whenever I hear a warning about cigarets causing cancer, I break down sobing because I can't imagine my life without you.

I wish you knew how huge you are in my life.

love you, Jess

Posts: 45 | From: Toronto, Ontatio, Canada | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alaska
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1896

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alaska     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear Dan,

I hope you get Cindys phone # soon. I think her smile/hand-taking on ferris wheel/seat changing in the car was indeed a sign.

So go fo it, boy and enjoy!

Lots of Love,

Alaska

P.S. And come on, Sarah has her whips and her Matt boy...time to graciously step back *lmao*

Posts: 4526 | From: germany | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaffer
Activist
Member # 2105

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaffer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear B,
I wish I could help you understand, give you a gift that I know will make the world a better place for you and all around you, I am sorry I can't, I lack the elegance and eloquence to convince you, even to attempt to convince you. I am so sorry. I feel that I have failed the world and myself and, most of all, you by not even trying, but I know I can't do it, I wish I could.

Dear [insert my first boyfriend's name here],
I love you, I will always love you. I know it won't seem like it when we eventually break up. But it will be a first love, and I have heard those don't last forever but are some of the nices while they do. So what if I'm idealistic, quixotic even. Screw you. See--we're arguing already. This just isn't working. Oh well, see ya when I meet ya.

Posts: 356 | From: Phoenix--name that plurally | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aquamarine
Activist
Member # 3296

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aquamarine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear [him],

Half the time I don't know what I'm thinking of you. You've told me you loved me hundreds of times, you've told me that you've hated me (though you might have been only half-serious), you've told me that I'm obsessive and loving and sexy and completely different. You've told me almost everything about myself, and I've haltingly told you the rest. And still I don't know much more about *you* than I did when I first met you. That was a sweet mystery, and this, now, is just insanity.

It's insanity trying to pretend that I'm not terrifically upset with you, and it's insanity for you to say I matter so much--sometimes, and then fall in love with some other girl the next day. But the really insane thing is that you might not care at all if I even said this to your face, and that would hurt me the most. You might smirk, or turn away, or ruminate for a little while to be polite, and then forget all about it. So I'm *not* saying this to your face, although I will when I get the chance. I'm saying it to a message board. Yeah, I'm an introvert at heart.

So anyway, [guy], if you haven't realized that I never said "I love you" back to you in the time that we've known each other, I'm telling you now. And this could serve as a clue as to why. =)

Posts: 87 | From: bay area & new england | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aria51
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 653

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aria51     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear Valerie:
Please, please, PLEASE wait another few weeks to be born. Your mommy doesn't want to spend mother's day in the NICU, and we're all very worried. So hold on tight until June!
Love,
Your Godmommy

Dear Anyone:
ICQ me before I go nuts over here.
Bored,
Aria

------------------
And there's nothing I can do, as I realize with fright, the spider-man is having me for dinner tonight!

Peek into my Mind.

Posts: 1287 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlinkN*boys182
Activist
Member # 3146

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlinkN*boys182     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear Tommy,
I love you. I love your personality and ur sence of humor. I love the way that you are never mean to anyone, you never put anyone down and you always see the bright side of things. I love the way when someone gives you a complament, you give one right back...no matter how stupid. -When i said i liked your shirt, you said i like urs too.-
Most of all tommy, i love the way u smell. and if i smell Curve on any other guy i just close my eyes and i can think of you. thank you for being in my life, ilove you!
-ABBY

now on the flip side

Allissa
I hate you so much. you think you are perfect, well i have got news for you hunny, you are nothing like it, you are the farest thing away form being perfect. you put people down , you degrade people into thinking they are not cool enough to hang out with you. last year you and i were best freinds this year you are my f'n enimey and i hate you for the hurt you have caused poeple.
Abby

------------------
When a player makes a play, hes considerd a pro; when a girl take a turn shes considerd a hoe

watch out i spell like a 2nd grader!!

Posts: 60 | From: over the rainbow | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear A,
You're my best friend ... I do'nt want your bf. Why do you think i do? I wish you would tell me what you feel. I wish you didn't keep things to yourself and make me feel so left out all the time. I don't understand it. I wish we could be closer.

Dear T,
I love you so much. You've always been there for me ... as a friend and a parter. I wish I had the courage to tell you this in person, but i just don't. I come off as cold and unloving, but I hope you know how much i truely love you ... and how much you mean to me.

Dear J,
You're playing head games and i don't appreciate it. You're w/ someone else, as am I, and i wish you would leave me alone. I don't have the guts to tell you this in person, so i pretend i don't mind. I do. I'm sorry. I'm sorry our relationship didn't work out and that you love someone else ... I wish you the best.

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrQuack5
Activist
Member # 2748

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrQuack5     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear Self -
What do you think you're doing to this poor girl aka your ex-girlfriend? Yes, you're still friends, but does that give you permission to hug her extra long (even though she doesn't mind) and covertly kiss her neck? I'm sorry to say that the answer is no. You can't go around messing with people when you preach that it's stupid in the first place. I know you don't like manipulating people even though you can do it so well. But, you also don't like being manipulated.
-me

Posts: 290 | From: Minneapolis | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grizabella
Activist
Member # 2014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grizabella     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear "Smitty,"
Did you know you were more of a grandfather to me than my real grandfather? You've been gone for so long, but I can remember what you looked like, the sound of your voice, and how your stubbly beard felt against my face when you hugged me. Remember Matilda, our special friend? Whenever I see a yellow monarch butterfly I think of you. I think about you every day and I miss you so much. There have been times when I really needed you to talk to, but you weren't there. If there's one thing I've learned it's that you can move on but it never really stops hurting. I really really miss you and I would give anything to have you back. And I love you. (I'm sorry I didn't say that more often when I had the chance.) And I hope wherever you are you're happy and there are lots of butterflies.

Love, Sarah.

------------------
"Sometimes people care too much. I think it's called Love."
---Pooh Bear

Posts: 96 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aria51
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 653

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aria51     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My Dear Sims:
Stop setting your kitchens on fire.
Your Lady And Mistress,
Me

------------------
And there's nothing I can do, as I realize with fright, the spider-man is having me for dinner tonight!

Peek into my Mind.

Posts: 1287 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lin
Activist
Member # 2050

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear Teachers in charge of my internship

I have no idea why you put me in the stupid A&P department when you know damn well, I wanted to work in editorial.

If only you knew how hurt I was when I found out. If only you could see how perfect I was for the editorial post.

I was so close to walking out. I trusted that you guys had half a brain between you two. I was wrong. Very wrong. My disappointment is so immense, I can barely describe it.

And to Ralf Schuster. Piss off.

Lin

That felt good

Posts: 2294 | From: Singapore | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cuddleslut
Activist
Member # 3349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cuddleslut     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear CJ:
Hey. I know I haven't talked to you in a while. I miss you, too. I called you today but you didn't pick up. I can't wait to see you tomorrow and friday. I hope you're not mad at me. I know I should call you more. But I still love you and you're the best friend ever...it's just hard since we don't go to the same school anymore. But we'll work around it, I know we will. We have been, haven't we? This can work out. We just need to try harder.
lovy,
-Ale

Dear CS:
You're adorable. I love the way you look at me. I told you I don't want anything for my birthday, and it's true. I don't. I guess what I really want is for you to show up and surprise me, do something special and cute that will make me feel good. I just don't want it to be something I told you to do, or hinted at. I want it to be spontaneous and to just happen. But it doesn't matter if you don't get me anything! Just a hug, or a kiss, (or both) would be nice. We haven't been going out that long. I don't expect any extravagance. But thank you for worrying, and for caring.
When we first started going out, I was worried that you didn't like me as much as I like you. I haven't worried in a while, now. Thank you for that.
I hope we stay together for a long time.
love,
-Alex
PS
Even though I act the opposite, I like it when you grab my *** . It's cute .

Dear PF:
I wish you would just tell me who the girl is, so I can stop worrying about you as much. But I think I have a pretty good idea. And that scares me. Because if it's the person I'm thinking of, that is very, very bad.
I wish you would talk to me more about it. I wish you would tell me when you feel bad. I hope you get over her. You need to get over her. You WILL get over her. Or at least you'd better.
You've been such a good friend to me this year. I don't know what I would have done without you. I'm sorry I didn't pick up the phone last night, I was tired and I felt like reading. I was going to make up some excuse, but I don't think I will. WHy does it matter, anyway? The point is that I didn't pick up the phone even though you wanted to talk. I'm sorry.
You're a great friend. I love you. Please feel better.
love,
-Alex

------------------
It's sickening how comforting the privacy of the mind can be...

Posts: 120 | From: california...well, at least it sounds cool. | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlinkN*boys182
Activist
Member # 3146

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlinkN*boys182     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Aria51:
My Dear Sims:
Stop setting your kitchens on fire.
Your Lady And Mistress,
Me

LOL! I love the Sims! ur so funny Aria!

------------------
When a player makes a play, hes considerd a pro; when a girl take a turn shes considerd a hoe

watch out i spell like a 2nd grader!!

Posts: 60 | From: over the rainbow | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grizabella
Activist
Member # 2014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grizabella     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear Aria:
We will stop setting fire to our kitchens if you agree to our demands. We want
-A hot tub
-A pinball machine
-A big screen
-One of those expensive toilets.

Cordially,
Your Sims

------------------
"Sometimes people care too much. I think it's called Love."
---Pooh Bear

Posts: 96 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lucky1402
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 894

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lucky1402     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear Person:
I know you may not like me, but I don't understand why. Is it the way I dress? The way I look? Either way, that still sucks. I have every right to dress any way I want and I can't help it if I'm not super-model beautiful. Why do you feel that bullying others is right? Hurting people's feelings is immature and stupid, so I must ask you to please stop harassing the people who don't have the best of everything like you do. Someday you'll figure it out.

Dear Boy (or future boyfriend):
I'm coming to find you, but it seems to be taking longer than planned. I know you're out there somewhere and we'll find each other someday, but it takes time. We haven't found each other yet, but when we do, you will never be sad and lonely again. I'll keep you safe and love you no matter what, and I hope you will do the same for me. I hope that you will be the person I've alway dreamed for, and that I will finally have someone to love. So stay put, and we'll be together sooner or later.

------------------
*^Lucky^*
Come check out what's goin on in Lucky's mind!

"At one point we decided to fight fire with fire. Well...basically...your house burned even faster."

Posts: 492 | From: Michigan | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DC_WillowFan
Activist
Member # 631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DC_WillowFan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear K.M.,
I hope you wouldn't mind to go out with me if I asked you. I'm not sure about my feelings towards you but I wish I could do something to clarify my thoughts. Just a big hug like last time I saw you would be great if you don't want to go any further.

Love ya !
David

Dear Angie,
you've been my best friend since I've known you. You're such a great girl and just wanted to tell you that I'll always be there for you.

David

------------------
- I hope I shall be able to confide in you completely, as I have never been able to do in anyone before, and I hope that you will be a great support and comfort to me.

Anne Frank to her journal
(1929-1945)

Posts: 201 | From: Montreal, Qc, Canada | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Dear Girl On The Bus,
You had pink hair, and pink glasses, and rainbow socks, and looked really good. You were also so sweet and friendly to the little kids around you, and you spent so much of the trip smiling, that you made me feel really happy. I'd wish you well, only I figure with an attitude like you showed you probably don't even need that.

M.

Lin
Activist
Member # 2050

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear Najib

If you come up to me one more time telling me how you would go crazy if you were in my position and gloating about your editorial post. I am going to pull all your teeth out.

And send my brother to stay with you.

Luv
Lin

I adore this thread

------------------
Want More Lin?

Posts: 2294 | From: Singapore | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alaska
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1896

Dear Tina,

I don't think I tell you often enough how much you rock. You don't mind my odd moods, you drag me to the gym, we don't have to use words to understand each other and to bitch about yucky people and you wrote to "all you need is love" so that they got Ev for me.
It's the best thing someone has ever done for me.

You are the greatest. Love you loads, my dear.

C.

Giggeler247
Neophyte
Member # 3615

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Giggeler247     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear Boyfriend,
I dont know how to say this to you, but i dont really feel the way i use to about you. Yea i know i loved doing stuff with you (sexual and just hanging out), and when i saw you in the halls at school i was so excited to come up and talk to you, but now it is as if you are just another fish in the sea. you blend in with everyone else. I still want to be your friend and hang out cuz you are an awesome guy...but I dont think our relationship is like it use to be. I am sorry if this hurts you, buz that is not my intions, but i wanted to let you know befor i hurt you more.
Love me always,
Your girlfriend

Posts: 17 | From: West Linn, Oregon, 97068 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sourgirl1986
Activist
Member # 2795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sourgirl1986     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear God,
Why do bad things happen to such good people?
What is this life for... I wish you could tell me!

------------------
"There's a peace inside us all, let it be your friend, it will help you carry on, in the end."- Creed (the song,"Inside Us All")

"And how can I stand here with you, and not be moved by you? Could you tell me, how could it be, any better than this?" Lifehouse (the song, "Everything")

-Shanna-

Posts: 43 | From: OK USA | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Only In Dreams
Activist
Member # 3661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Only In Dreams     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear ____,

I'm glad you took it so well. You're such a sweetie. I seriously hope that this all works out, that we'll stay friends. You know I like you a lot, and I know you don't feel the same way. I hope you don't think I'm hitting on you or anything. I'm sorry if I make you feel awkward. I've never been in this situation before.

In a way, I wish I never knew that you liked _____. It just hurts me too much, when I see the way you look at her. Don't get me wrong, I like her-she's nice, she's pretty-but I'm jealous. I know it's not her fault that you like her. You can't control who you like/love. I hope I'm not making you feel guilty about all this. It wasn't your fault. It wasn't anyone's fault (except those danged hormones).

So what's going to happen with ____? I feel like I'm in the middle of some deranged love triangle-or equilateral-here. (You're a little Heartbreaker, you know that? ) I think she's spreading lies about ______. Oh, I dunno. I don't know anything anymore. My whole, safe little world (actually, I never had that, but ya know what I mean) has been turned upside down. I feel sorry for you. You're stuck in this horrible situation. In a way, I wish this had never happened. And in a way, I'm glad it did. I don't know. I'm "hormonally confused" (remember that? LOL).

I'm going to miss the old days, when I didn't have to worry, and I could hang out with you without thinking, "God, he's hot" every two seconds (OK, I'm exaggerating! ). But the future could be so much better. Who knows? I guess I'm just going to have to accept it, no matter what happens.

Love, in both ways,
Me

------------------
"Only in dreams
We see what it means
Reach out our hands
Hold on to hers
But when we wake
It's all been erased
And so it seems
Only in dreams..."
-Weezer

Posts: 268 | From: Somewhere | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.