Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » The Randoms » mothers day

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: mothers day
unhappykoger
Activist
Member # 1514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for unhappykoger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i just wanted to know what some of you are doing for your mothers or grandmothers for mothers day? i think that i might get my mom, my grandma, and my mother-in-law all some flowers and maybe some candy and a card or write them a poem or something. i dont usually go for traditional gifts but this year i dont have much time to be creative. oh well maybe i will think of something better. anyway i would love to hear your ideas for what you are doing on mothers day.
Posts: 365 | From: dayton,ohio,u.s.a. | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'll probably just get her some flowers and take her out for lunch. I'm sooooo not creative, I do that every year lol
Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clav
Activist
Member # 678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clav     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Erm... When is mothers day (and if anyone knows, is it the same in the states as UK)
Sorry for sounidng dumb
Calvin

Posts: 54 | From: UK | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlirtieGirlie
Activist
Member # 2510

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlirtieGirlie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mother's day is Sunday, May 13 this year. My whoile family always comes over on mother's day, and this year it's a double party because in addition to mother's day, it's my birthday! (yay!)

------------------
Kids in the backseat cause accidents. Accidents in the backseats cause kids! (So be careful!)

Posts: 141 | From: The Bolton Ghetto, Mass. :-) | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrQuack5
Activist
Member # 2748

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrQuack5     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My mom and I are going to volunteer at Race For The Cure [Breast Cancer] along with my best friend and her mom, and my g/f (possibly ex ...) and her mom. It'll be really fun even though we need to get up at, like, 4 in the morning.
Posts: 290 | From: Minneapolis | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daisyluv
Activist
Member # 446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daisyluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm getting 12 dozen roses (6 red, 6 peach) delivered to my mom. She doesn't get flowers often and I know she loves to get them. Her face lights up. I can't wait to see her face when I get home from work.

------------------
*~ Daisy ~*
"It's 8am and today I wanna save the world.
.....I'll start from my bed."

Posts: 123 | From: My House, Canada | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.