Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » The Randoms » A girl needs a guys feedback

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A girl needs a guys feedback
Member # 3107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kimiko     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I know that woman aren't supposed to post things here but I have a question for the guys, what is frist time sex like for you? What do you go through, and what feelings/emotions do you have? I ask because my bf and I have decided to have sex, and well the last time we were together, I performed oral on him. He told me to stop because he needed time to adjust to what he was going through. It scared me because I thought what I was doing was wrong, but he reassured me that it wasn't. I guess he was trying to adjust to it because he never been through that before. I'm his frist gf/lover/partner. And he never masturbated a day in his life before me met me. (No he does it.) So, I just want to know if he would go through that whole thing again during the frist time we have sex? I'm not expecting it to last very long because I know that guys ejaculate pretty quick during their frist time, I just want to know what the guys went through mentally and physcially during the whole process. Thanks a lot.
Posts: 15 | From: Toronto,Ontario,Canada | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
When you know you're not supposed to do something here, don't do it.

We also aren't real hip on doing "polling" by gender divisions, but I will move this to the "It's All About You Section."

Since both men and women post at all other parts of the board, you can direct questions like this AT all other parts of the board.

Heather Corinna
Editor and Founder, Scarleteen

"If you're a bird, be an early early bird --
But if you're a worm, sleep late." - Shel Silverstein

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.