Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » The Randoms » Never Been Kissed

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Never Been Kissed
troublemaka
Activist
Member # 543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for troublemaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am a very open sexul person. i love sex and i will continue to have sex. but i have never gotten kissed(ya know, with tounge) not that i havent had the offer, just that i havent let anyone kiss me. like i have said before i was raped when i was youger, so my vriginity was taking away from me, so all i have is my frist kiss to hold on to.and i am waiting for the right person to kiss me. does anyone eles have this problem>?

------------------
dont frown, u never know whos falling in love with ur smile~!~

Posts: 92 | From: Somewere over the rainbow | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glitter Princess
Activist
Member # 995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glitter Princess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I had the similar problem of not being kissed, but not because I didn't let people kiss me I was really insecure about it, I felt really different then my friends, especially my best friend who goes around kissing everyone, heh. Then finally one of my coworkers did it...it wasnt horrible, but it wasn't great. I think it wasn't so wonderful because I wasn't too ready for it at the time, and the attraction just wasn't there for me. My next kiss was much better, it just might be because I wanted it for about 3 months, and I finally got it...along with many kisses later, and a boyfriend lol.

------------------

"No day but today,"-RENT

RIP Jonathan Larson

Posts: 70 | From: a boring life in a boring town with the same old crowd | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phsygnosis
Activist
Member # 2226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phsygnosis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My girlfriend wouldn't kiss me for the longest time because she was to scared of getting way to connected to me and couldn't get out. So I waited. Waiting gets you alot in life, trust me. Now we are the bestest couple ever!! HEHE. If you don't feel comforatble with it then don't. Just wait until you are ready.

-Phsygnosis

Posts: 88 | From: Canton, Ohio, USA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brandy
Activist
Member # 250

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brandy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Having you first "real" kiss is somewhat like your first time having sex. You want it to be with someone special, you want it to be special.

The problem is, is that sometimes your first time for kissing or sex isn't that great. It's awkward and your nervous, because your not sure if your doing it right, and you wondering what the other person is thinking.
I woudn't worry about it too much though, when the time is right, you'll have your first kiss, and you'll take it from there.

------------------
Brandy :)

Posts: 46 | From: Winnepeg, MB, Canada | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fuzzhead29
Activist
Member # 532

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fuzzhead29     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just had my first kiss New Years Eve, and it wasn't that great, even though it was with my former crush and very good friend. I guess I'm saying that you want to wait until it's going to be good, not in the middle of a living room full of friends while the guy is drunk and slobbery.
Posts: 50 | From: New York, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ella
Activist
Member # 1168

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ella     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
For me my first kiss was really akward. It wasn't that I didn't want to kiss him because I did but just like everything else, kissing takes practice. The second time (a couple of minutes later) was better and by the third we'd got it down pat. Everything takes practice, sex, kissing, swimming, etc., etc. I think that it's great that you're making a decision to wait to kiss someone till you're ready.
Posts: 303 | From: Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.