Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » The Randoms » What are you're favourite quotes?! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: What are you're favourite quotes?!
littleone
Activist
Member # 4571

Icon 1 posted      Profile for littleone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
oops forgot my all time favourite quote!
"never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity."

Posts: 83 | From: toronto | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie Juliet
Neophyte
Member # 5776

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Annie Juliet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Sapphire85-
I love those quotes from dave matthews band. I'm a big fan of theirs and have most of their CD's but i don't think i know those lyrics. If you could tell me which songs they are from so that I could listen for them, then that'd be awesome, thanks!

Posts: 20 | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady Moonlight
Activist
Member # 384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lady Moonlight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"When all is said and done, friendship is the only trustworthy fabric of the affections. So-called love is a delirious inhuman state of mind: when hot it substitutes indulgence for fair play; when cold it is cruel, but friendship is warmth in cold, firm ground in a bog."
--Miles Franklin

and another point of view...

"Do you want me to tell you something really subversive? Love is everything it's cracked up to be. That's why people are so cynical about it.... It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don't risk anything, you risk even more."
--Erica Jong

I love quotes, and have about four computer files full of them. One of these days I'll get around to actually organizing them.

Posts: 943 | From: Missouri, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Orson Welles' monologue, *the* monologue, from 'The Third Man'

"In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love; 500 years of democracy and peace. And what did that produce?

the cuckoo clock."

------------------
straddle the fine line between profundity and profanity...

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
indigodazed
Activist
Member # 6681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for indigodazed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate...
I am the captain of my soul." - Invictus, William Ernest Henley

"If being queer is a desease, then let's all call in sick from work. 'Nope, sorry, can't come in today. Still queer.'"

"Why's he wearing a dress?"
"I can't imagine."
-The adventures of Sebatian Cole

"When you die,
you meet the old hag,
and she eats your scars.
If you have no scars,
then she eats your eyeballs,
and you are blind in the next life."
-carved on a bus bench

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind." - M K Ghandi

"Love's not...a straight road. In fact, it's not a road at all. It's a tangle of emotion and sensation and history and memory and attraction and passion and betrayal and forgiveness. It's not something you can ever control or predict. It can make you do colossally brainless things that make perfect sense at the time. It can make you shoot yourself in the foot, over and over. It's not...reasonable." - I don't remember

"Love lives in sealed bottles of regret."

EDIT: Because I can't spell

[This message has been edited by indigodazed (edited 02-10-2002).]

Posts: 57 | From: Minneapolis | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tasha
Activist
Member # 6784

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tasha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, fun topic! I write all my favorite quotes down on post-its and stick them on the wall above my desk...

Our job is to comfort the afflicted, and afflict the comfortable. -- Mother Jones

We don't see things as they are. We see them as we are. -- Anais Nin

And the trouble is, if you don't risk anything, you risk even more. --Erica Jong

Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you will land among the stars. -- Tom Jenkins

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another. --Luciano de Crescenzo

If you can't raise consciousness, at least raise hell. -- Rita Mae Brown

I am only one, but still I am one, I can not do everything, but still I can do something, and because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the something I can do. -- E. Hale

Don't fear death. Fear not having truly lived.

Never mind all the snakes in this world, somewhere, there is a corner of white walls and a pure hand to hold. -- graffiti in a Havana wall (sounds prettier in Spanish!)

------------------
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space!

share your opinion: http://www.geocities.com/tkaterisha/survey.html

Posts: 68 | From: Brooklyn, NY (Ev,IL right now tho) | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chicksta
Activist
Member # 6323

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chicksta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Some of mine....

- When all else fails, read the directions!

- Real girls aren't perfect, Perfect girls aren't real.

- You shouldn't ever frown because you never know who's falling in love with your smile.

- I believe that credentials on a wall do not make a decent human being.

- Love is better than a summer's day...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Chicksta

Posts: 45 | From: Buford, Ga, USA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StarlitCAT
Neophyte
Member # 2766

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StarlitCAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
DONT FOLLOW LEADERS, WATCH YOUR PARKING METERS!

any ideas?

Posts: 38 | From: NY,USA | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lilfran14
Activist
Member # 6858

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lilfran14     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"In the land of the free, home of the brave, why is it that i still feel like slave"

"Never cry over a guy that wont cry over you"

"WHy be alone, when we can be together baby, you can make my life worth wild, i can make you start to smile."

------------------
~*Katie Frances*~
"No i dont want to meet ur friends,
and i dont want to start over again
i just want my life to be the same just like it
use to be"

"In the land of the free, home of the brave, why is it that i still feel like a slave.?"

Posts: 183 | From: Buffalo, NY :) | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grizabella
Activist
Member # 2014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grizabella     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Analyzing humor is like dissecting a frog: Nobody really enjoys it and the frog generally dies as a result.
-E. B. White

Woe, alas! to him who shall have loved forms, bodies, appearances only. Death will take all from him. Try to love souls, you shall find them again.
-Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

We should be careful to get out of an experience only the wisdom that is in it - and stop there; lest we be like the cat that sits down on a hot stove-lid. She will never sit down on a hot stove-lid again---and that is well; but also she will never sit down on a cold one anymore.
-Mark Twain

And a couple anonymous ones:

Why is it that I have to climb 100 mountains to get to you, when all you have to do is smile to get to me?

The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right next to them, knowing you can't have them.

------------------
"Sometimes people care too much. I think it's called Love."
---Pooh Bear

Posts: 96 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miller311
Activist
Member # 7218

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Miller311     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i like...

" People walk in and out of your life, but only true friends leave footprints in your heart"

------------------
~~*Sara*~~

**RIP TEDDY**
I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU!
1983-2001

Posts: 47 | From: New York | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nataliev
Neophyte
Member # 5946

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Nataliev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cheers! ~Natalie

"Come, gentle night, come, loving, black-brow'd night,
Give me my Romeo; and, when he shall die,
Take him and cut him out in little stars,
And he will make the face of heaven so fine
That all the world will be in love with night
And pay no worship to the garish sun. "
Romeo and Juliet, act 3, Scene 2

if ever thou shalt love, In the sweet pangs of it remember me;
For such as I am all true lovers are,
Unstaid and skittish in all motions else,
Save in the constant image of the creature
That is beloved.
Twelfth Night, act 2 scene 4

"Ladies and Gentleman, take my advice. Pull down your pants, and slide on the ice."
- Dr. Sidney Freedman, M*A*S*H 4077

Holden: So, uh, what do you wanna do tonight?
Banky: Mmm, get a pizza, watch "Degrassi Jr. High."
Holden: You got a weird thing for Canadian melodrama.
Banky: I got a weird thing for girls who say "aboot."
-Chasing Amy

"Everybody thinks i'm such a horrible person, but i have the heart of a little boy. In a jar. On my desk."
-Stephen King

Posts: 23 | From: Victoria, BC, CANADA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
somekrazydude
Activist
Member # 6355

Icon 1 posted      Profile for somekrazydude     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok well i thought i posted my fave quotes in here but i guess not. well here they are:

"it's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything."

"this is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time."

"i used to work in a funeral home to feel good about myself, just the fact that i was breathing."

"you know, the condom is the glass slipper of our generation. you slip it on when you meet a stranger. you dance all night, then you throw it away. the condom, i mean. not the stranger."

"the greatest thing you'll ever learn is
just to love and be loved in return."

"christian, you may see me only as a drunken, vice-ridden gnome whose friends are just pimps and girls from the brothels. but i know about art and love, if only because i long for it with every fiber of my being."

------------------
"It's only after you've lost everything you're free to do anything."

Posts: 76 | From: Winterpeg, Manitoba, Canada | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jewishpunk
Activist
Member # 8056

Icon 7 posted      Profile for jewishpunk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
1. No one dies a virgin, life screws everyone.

2. "Imagination is more important than knowledge."
-Albert Einstein

3. "A room without books, is like a body without a soul."
-Marcus Scissor

4. "No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted."
-Aesop

------------------
@~!K*sey AdAmSoN!~@

Posts: 67 | From: Some unknown planet beyond the solar system. | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreveryoung
Activist
Member # 7990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreveryoung     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"times change, and people rearange"

I love that jewishpunk" nobody dies a virgin cause life screws everyone"

I can't think of the other one, darn!

------------------

*****@nna-Christine*****

Posts: 87 | From: PA | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
badly_behaved_badger
Activist
Member # 7728

Icon 12 posted      Profile for badly_behaved_badger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, there are so many...

I really love "You might wake up dead tomorrow" - Homer Simpson... That's a classic!

'Power tends to corrupt, absolute power corrupts absolutely'

Oh yes, and I like the quote on my signature! It's very ironic.

------------------
All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others - Animal Farm

Posts: 388 | From: UK | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Layra
Activist
Member # 8047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Layra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
mine is :

"past become a dream, and a dream always a dream will be".

I like it, because make us think. It's so true.

Posts: 89 | From: San JOSe, Costa Rica | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caramel Apple Pop
Activist
Member # 8475

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caramel Apple Pop     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love...

"Life is not measured by the amount of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

Posts: 98 | From: A world of wonder, where war never disturbes peace, and the sun never gets consumed by the shadows... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caramel Apple Pop
Activist
Member # 8475

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caramel Apple Pop     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Server PMS

[This message has been edited by Caramel Apple Pop (edited 06-24-2002).]

Posts: 98 | From: A world of wonder, where war never disturbes peace, and the sun never gets consumed by the shadows... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foxfire
Activist
Member # 8676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foxfire     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you love something set it free, if it comes back set it on fire

Those who go to bed with stinky butts wake up with stinky fingers

Eagles may fly, but weasels never EVER get sucked into jet engines

Holy rock hard nipples Batman: It's cold in here!

[This message has been edited by foxfire (edited 06-25-2002).]

Posts: 117 | From: Washington | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Celtic Daisy
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 2971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Celtic Daisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There are a lot of quotes i really like, one i saw mentioned a couple of times:

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return."-Nat King Cole 'Nature boy'
(the first time i heard that was when i watched Untamed Heart, and it was such a beautiful version in that movie, unfortunatly when i tried to tell people about the song no one knew what the hell i was talking about till Moulin Rouge came out.)

"Once, long ago, before there was such
a thing as time, the world was shrouded
in darkness.
Then came the splendor of light,
bringing life and love into the Universe,
and the Lord of Darkness retreated deep
into the shadows of the earth, plotting
his return to power....by banishing light
forever.
But precious light is protected,
harbored into the souls of Unicorns, the
most mystical of all creatures.
Unicorns are safe from the Lord of
Darkness, they can only be found by
the purest of mortals....Such a mortal
is Jack, who lives in solitude with the
animals of the forest.
A beautiful girl named Lily loves Jack
with all of her heart. In their innocence, they believe only goodness exists in the world.
Together they will learn there can be
no good without evil....No love without
hate....No heaven without hell....No light
without darkness.
The harmony of the Universe
depends upon an eternal balance. Out
of the struggle to maintain this balance
comes the birth of Legends. " -Legend

------------------
'You've got the eyes of ten women. Not in a jar! I wasn't accusing you. I just mean your eyes are really nice'-coupling

Erin Jane
~Scarleteen Advocate~

Posts: 1747 | From: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirenRose
Activist
Member # 8384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirenRose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
my favorites are:

Goddamn, this business is really
lame
I gotta live on an island to find
riches
So you send me your love from
all around the world
As if I could live on words and
dreams and a million screams
Oh how I need a hand in mine
to feel. -Weezer =\/\/=

~*how does ink come out of pens?*~

~*stop looking at me in that tone of voice!*~

~*hell is a great place to be cuz u can complain all you want...no one has it worse than you*~

~*orange is not a size, its a number*~

How stupid is it? For all I know you want me too
And maybe you just don't know what to do
Or maybe you're scared to say: 'I'm falling for you' -Weezer

------------------
*~remember the only thing we need sometimes are chilly nights and warmer thighs, cuz nothing is like being held...sometimes*~

Posts: 138 | From: ur dreams | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*thatchrisygirl*
Neophyte
Member # 8930

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *thatchrisygirl*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Life is nothing but random lottery and a series of near escapes. So I take pleasure in the details...Quarter pounders with cheese...those are good.The sky about ten minutes before it starts to rain...the moment where your laughter becomes a cackle...and I sit here and smoke my camel straights and ride my own melt.
-Ethan Hawke, Reality Bites

Posts: 7 | From: Tx | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shenzie2007
Activist
Member # 9027

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Shenzie2007     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Whee! Quotes! Melikes!

"When authorities warn you of the sinfulness of sex, there is an important lesson to be learned. Do not have sex with the authorities." -Matt Groening, Life In Hell

"Better lives have been lived in the margins, locked in the prisons and lost on the gallows than have ever been enshrined in palaces." -Propaghandi

"i pledge allegiance to the flag of the multi national corporations and to the profit for which they stand one interlocking directorate under no home government divisible for monopoly and cheap labor for all" -Utah Phillips

"When u start to talk to ur food, start worrying... when it talks back, shoot yourself."

"If you're one in a million, then there are still thousands of other people just like you."

"Cursed are the believers of good and evil for they are frightened by shadows." <--- Anton LaVey

"Bad spelling can be lethal. For example, the greedy Seriph of Al-Yabi was cursed by a badly-educated deity and for some days everything he touched turned to Glod, which happened to be the name of a small dwarf from a mountain community hundreds of miles away who found himself magically dragged to the kingdom and relentlessly duplicated. Some two thousand Glods later the spell wore off. These days, the people of Al-Yabi are renowned for being remarkably short and bad-tempered."<---Terry Pratchett, Witches Abroad

Sorry 'bout the long post.

Posts: 73 | From: dallas, texas, usa | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Etoile
Neophyte
Member # 8657

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Etoile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I always carry a post-it note pad and a pen in my purse because I like to remember things. I write them down in my journal, and maybe one day I'll read it and be like - wow, I'm glad I wrote that down....or maybe not.

"People only listen to the words I say, but its the spaces between the words that give the most away."

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them."

"Follow the links in the chain that binds you until you discover how to free yourself."

And every girl's favorite -
"Boys are like slinkies, its fun to watch them fall down the stairs"

------------------
No one's a virgin....Life screws everyone

Posts: 39 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SaffronSarcasm
Neophyte
Member # 8985

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SaffronSarcasm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
When going through customs in New York City, Oscar Wilde once said, "I have nothing to delcare but my genius."

------------------
"I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl" --The Red Hot Chili Peppers
"Me fail English? That's unpossible!?" --The Simpsons

Posts: 6 | From: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OoMEoO
Activist
Member # 6026

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OoMEoO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
These are just some really cute quotes that I like:

"Sex is evil,
Evil is sin,
Sins are forgiven,
So STICK IT IN!!!"

"I'm not a tease, I'm just a reminder of what you can't have!"

"Your love is one in a million, it goes on and on and on..." -Aaliyah

"Your jealousy is my energy...ever wonder why I'm so hyper?"

"Do you believe in love at first sight? Or should I walk by again?"

"Girls are like phones, they like to be held and talked to, but push the wrong button and you'll get disconnected!"

Posts: 118 | From: California | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fairie
Activist
Member # 8914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fairie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
one of my favorite quotes is from the book Summer Sisters i think it goes like this "The best way to learn another language is to f*** interesting foriegn guys"~caitlin (pardon the language!)

------------------
Live,Laugh,Love

[This message has been edited by kythryne (edited 07-24-2002).]

Posts: 101 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OoMEoO
Activist
Member # 6026

Icon 14 posted      Profile for OoMEoO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OOOOH SUMMMER SISTERS! I love that book! That is definitely one of my fave books...and i do love that quote.
Posts: 118 | From: California | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foxy_lil_thang
Neophyte
Member # 9796

Icon 11 posted      Profile for foxy_lil_thang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
my qoute is " NO ONES A VIRGIN , LIFE SCREWS EVERY ONE !
C-YA
JESS

[This message has been edited by BruinDan (edited 09-03-2002).]

Posts: 39 | From: georgtown,ohio U.s.a | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Big_Dawgg
Neophyte
Member # 9955

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Big_Dawgg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here is a couple plus the one in my signature.

"Who we are, doesn't reflect what we will be, although our actions give others a preview of who we may become".

"I have gone to find myself. If I get back before I return, keep me here".

------------------
"Be Yourself" a subjective cliche in the general sense. You can't be yourself until you "find" yourself.

Posts: 27 | From: Delaware, USA | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alohamora
Neophyte
Member # 8892

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alohamora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I used this one fondly before the internet grew and exploded, but I find it's kind of appropriate given the context. It's by E.M. Forester and it's two words:

Only Connect.

...of course, I did some re-reading and found the rest of the quote which I like just as well

"Only connect the prose and the passion, and both will be exalted, and human love will be seen at it's height. Live in fragments no longer."

Posts: 36 | From: Sunny Southern California | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OmnipotentLover
Neophyte
Member # 10626

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OmnipotentLover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"After all, the soul travels a road that winds into eternity; where is the harm in speeding one’s passage on that voyage? Particularly when that soul has traversed in a path not altogether desirable. But then again, who are we to judge what is desirable and what is not? After all, perception is the looking glass through which we take in our surroundings and view our world, and that glass is tinted a different hue for each individual; in short, perception makes up our reality. This makes the glass cut both ways. On the one hand, it creates a magnificent diversity; an incomprehensible kaleidoscope of weltaanshaungs from which we may piece together the mysteries of existence and the multiverse. However, the light given off inevitably manages to cast equally strong shadows. The glass and its innumerable shades divide us from one another, sometimes subtly, sometimes wholly, leading to catastrophic results, from the parting of friends to the bitter verges of rival civilizations. The glass is not just a lens, it is a wall, one that many would see shattered, but simultaneously none would dare to succeed, for if that barrier were broken, the world would be one continuous stream of harmony. And though a beautiful harmony it would be, it would also be utterly devoid of melody, and therein lies the limits of a healthy paradise.
Melody is the colorful progeny of harmony, and should never be overshadowed by it. This definition, of course, far exceeds the realm of music, into the ever-augmenting fields of history and philosophy. Just as it is the melody of a famous tune we whistle, it is the trailblazers of history who are remembered, not the people who followed in their stead or supported them, but they too are important in their own way. For harmony exists solely to embellish melody; how vibrant would the reds in our life be in our eyes without the shades of gray to compare them to? -Matt Mckinney

------------------
what if my star is not to come? will my dreams fade to nothing? when the horizon darkens most...we all need to believe there is hope!!

Posts: 33 | From: A place where dreams end | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daydreamer24
Activist
Member # 5578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daydreamer24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."

-Groucho Marx
http://www.heartquotes.net

[This message has been edited by Daydreamer24 (edited 12-18-2002).]

Posts: 1619 | From: TEXAS | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BruinDan
Activist
Member # 3072

Icon 3 posted      Profile for BruinDan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Such a pity is the human race, that it sometimes seems unfortunate that Noah didn't miss the boat..."

------------------
BruinDan, "Number Three," PSOM

"Battery Stolen; Youth Charged"

Posts: 2727 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.