Donate Now
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » The Randoms » Oral Sex

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Oral Sex
GuYaNeSeCHiCa
Neophyte
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GuYaNeSeCHiCa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would just like to know what you guys think about oral sex...especially performed on guys

do you think it's nasty, or is it a natural thing shared between 2 people??

just wondering...

Posts: 19 | From: Queens, New York, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nothing wrong with it. i enjoy it (giving and receiving). as long as i care about my partner, i'm all for it. however, it's my personal rule that i don't give till i get. but that's just me.

------------------
i think you're special ... and i don't mean that in a short bus kind of way

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deegurl143
Activist
Member # 353

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deegurl143     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think that if it's between two people in love there is NOTHING nasty about it. i love (like gumdrop) giving and receiving. i give more than receive though because i love satisfying my man.

------------------
~*GoDdEsS oF lOvE aNd BeAuTy*~

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
JaMeS & DoReEn 4eVeR
^*^*^*^^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Posts: 269 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silver
Neophyte
Member # 564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silver     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm, first, one thing... even if other people think it (whatever 'it' may be) is weird... either way... believe me, there are some extraordinarily WEIRD things out there that people find really great and sexy and the vast majority of the world would just go _ick!!_ (or 'huh?!') Doesn't mean it's wrong. And some very simple things most people like, a few will sit there and shake their heads and wonder what is wrong with everyone. Long as everyone is having fun with whatever you are doing, it's all good!

That said- I am a little shy when it comes to it, but I love seeing my guy's face, it's... I don't know. Really neat to be able to make him fly for a little while, no matter what happens. I am still perfecting, but it's still all good.

And I really can't say I find much of anything straight 'nasty' in a general sense. As I said above- some of the weirdest things, some people like, and that's great! IMO, the only kind of sex-related thing I would find flat out 'nasty' is the kind someone involved doesn't want...

8)

Posts: 39 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lemming
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 33

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lemming     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gumdrop Girl:
nothing wrong with it. i enjoy it (giving and receiving). as long as i care about my partner, i'm all for it. however, it's my personal rule that i don't give till i get. but that's just me.

Well, Gumdrop, that's all well and good - but how would you feel if a guy you were dating told you that was his rule? "I don't give till I get." - I can be pretty sure you'd be pissed.

And if everyone has this rule, how would anyone ever get or trust anyone?

~lemming

Posts: 3156 | From: Austin, Texas | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lemming, that's a choice i've made.

------------------
i think you're special ... and i don't mean that in a short bus kind of way

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisGuy
Activist
Member # 968

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThisGuy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From what I understand from my girly...there are two main problems.
1) She's small and I'm big - theres a minor difficulty with "capacity".
2) Ejaculation. Its messy. It doesn't taste so good.

However, she doesn't have a problem with it - just finds it sorta fun and arousing...

As far as things go the other way? I love doing it. I'd rather give it than receive...its that fun for me!

I see it as a perfectly natural extension to romantic love. Its an act designed purely to give pleasure to your partner - what can be wrong with that?

------------------
Sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from malice
Crazy like a shoehorn, bay-be!

Posts: 915 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GuYaNeSeCHiCa
Neophyte
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GuYaNeSeCHiCa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with all of you guys in here, just like gumdrop girl, i didnt give, until i recieved, and one thing that i love about my man, HE DOESNT ASK FOR IT!! so it makes it something that I WANNA DO, just to satisfy him.

I also agree with you guys when you say that there is nothing wrong if you do it with someone that you love!! Personally, and this is just me, i think that those girls that go around doing this to guys that they dont even know, are NASTY..but thats just me!! The same thing goes for guys that do that. I dont see the point! :?

Posts: 19 | From: Queens, New York, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lemming
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 33

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lemming     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thisguy, even though I *know* you know better, I should remind you that "it" doesn't taste bad and isn't messy if you're wearing a condom...

------------------
~lemming

"This was a Pizza Hut, now it's all covered in daisies..." ~Talking Heads, in "Nothing But Flowers"

Posts: 3156 | From: Austin, Texas | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisGuy
Activist
Member # 968

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThisGuy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
True.

But, in a completely nonogamous relationship where we're both very VERY sure we're STD-free, pregnancy is the primary concern.

Condoms with oral sex are a good idea - they protect against infections. But she prefers not to use them, for reasons of her own. Given that pregnancy is a non-issue with oral sex, and that disease is also not a driving concern, I felt that was reasonable.

I left the decision up to her - it was a question of preference, rather than safety.

But yes, I would definitely advise using a condom with any partner you are not completely and utterly certain of. And I don't mean just accepting a bland assurance that he's disease-free. ;p

------------------

Posts: 915 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lemming
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 33

*smirk* he said "nonogamous."

I have to wonder, ThisGuy, if this means that neither of you are seeing anyone...mm...I see a future for this term... ;]

good-natured teasing, is all. typos can make interesting statements.

------------------
~lemming, Scarleteen Advocate

"This was a Pizza Hut, now it's all covered in daisies..." ~Talking Heads, in "Nothing But Flowers"

Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

acutally, the prefix "non" or "nono" means nine.

so "nonomagous" means "married to nine people" ThisGuy, you and your fiancee are engaged to eight other people each? Scandalous!

------------------
if you get the molasses, i'll set up the trampoline.

ThisGuy
Activist
Member # 968

*Blush*

I'm a vewwy naughty boy.

Can I get a support group in here, STAT!

Tonight on Jerry Springer: "A Nonogamous Love Triangle"
(So they suck at geometry! ;p)

Errrr...thats enough one-liners from me. You go now.

------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.