Donate Now
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » The Randoms » Love, war, sex, or world domination?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Love, war, sex, or world domination?
AmakusaShiroTokisada
Neophyte
Member # 403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AmakusaShiroTokisada     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok this is really strange story and problem so bare with me. A long time ago(like 10 years) I was just a little boy in a candy store(Toys R Us actually). I bought a NES game called Romance Of The 3 Kingdoms. It was my very first strategy game(hang on you'll know what this has to do with anything). I loved it and played all kinds of strategy/strategy RPG and I even read Sun Tzu's Art Of War. Now I'm 17 almost 18 and well... I don't give a damn about sex or girls. I perfer to lead an army and destory my enemies. I don't see the thrill of sex. Yeah my friends thinks I'm gay but I know 100% I'm not. Besides they wouldn't still be hanging around with me. My friend keeps telling to go have sex, but he said it wasn't as enjoyable as he hopes it would be. I thought if he didn't enjoy it, what makes him think I'd enjoy it? So my problem is am I nuts? Insane? Or do every boy my age usually perfers world domination then having sex? Did I post on the wrong board(probably belongs in the megalomaniacs section)?

[This message has been edited by Miz Scarlet (edited July 12, 2000).]

Posts: 26 | From: Kirby's Dreamland, NY | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Equinox
Neophyte
Member # 296

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Equinox     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boy oh boy Amakusa, do I understand your plight! I too am addicted to strategy and role-playing games. My hunger for conquering the world began when I was like 12, and I bought Dragon Warrior. Now I'm almost 24 and I'm STILL hooked on RPGs like ANY of those in the Final Fantasy series. For a while, I too used to prefer video games to boys (I am a girl). But ah...one day I did tear myself away from the controller long enough to try out this new boy I met who was really nice, and I found that conquering him was even more fun than conquering some fantasy world. I still love my strategy and RPGs, but I'm telling ya... once you give love and romance a try, you'll find it quite an exciting game too!

Posts: 27 | From: Connecticut, U.S.A | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
entropie
Activist
Member # 26

Icon 1 posted      Profile for entropie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
woah.. deja vu.. you are exactly along the same lines as my boyfriend.
EXAMPLE
I go over to see him in my tallest boots, shortest skirt, a sheer top with no undergarments on and whisper in his ear "hey, big boy" in my breathiest voice, and he'll be likely to turn around and say "quiet, I'm playing Quake3/Turok2/Pac Man"
There is no pleasing him, unless my head can double as a monitor, I have a feeling that his PC and his games are always going to be placed on a pedestal waaaaaayy above me..

I dunno.. that was just my $0.05 worth of mental anxiety

e

Posts: 1030 | From: Aotearoa | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HotGrrl99
Activist
Member # 105

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HotGrrl99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep! I went out with a boy like that once. I used to get really horny, and go over to his place wearing heels, garter belt, fishnets, edible panties, and a peek a boo bra! I used to practically rub my boobs and butt into his face, and he wouldn't even get horny!! He was like totally glued to that crazy computer screen, playing all of these weirdass games! Go figure??

[This message has been edited by HotGrrl99 (edited 08 July 2000).]

Posts: 384 | From: Malibu, California, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AmakusaShiroTokisada
Neophyte
Member # 403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AmakusaShiroTokisada     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well there's certainly some very interesting responses.

1. Starpoet- I would of perfered if you told me I was nuts. Oh well I guess nobody's perfect. Oh and I DO write fanfics about war. I'd show you but you'll find the federation's board. If you post I'll be ruined. I'll lose respect with my fellows federation members. You can check out my other works at my web page http://www.angelfire.com/ny3/firemblem/pants.htm

2. Equinox- I don't know... Strategy games always offers unpredictabilities and always offering a new mental challenge. Love and romance is also in strategy games. My favorite strategy RPG has a romance stroy. Luckily it's in japanese so I don't understand the story and won't have to barf everytime I play.

3. entropie- You're forgetting something. Your boyfriend has you, so he has a girlfriend. I don't. I'm just never in the mood(lazy?). Oh by the way now that people has mapped out human DNA. Maybe one day you might actually be able to have a monitor in planted. You'll be able to switch between a monitor or a head... kinda like Transformers!

4. HotGrrl99- Ah that guy is strong! He would make a fine soldier. If he ever gets captured and the enemies tries to use women to force info out of him, then it'll be useless against him. Strong indeed.

I guess I'm also a kid trapped in a 17(almost 18) year old. If I ever fall in love, then I'll give this sex stuff a try. For now I'll stick with sharpening my weapons. The Grandbell Empire awaits!

Posts: 26 | From: Kirby's Dreamland, NY | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mophead
Activist
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mophead     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
HotGrrl99- Ah that guy is strong! He would make a fine soldier

HAHAHAHAHA
sorry.

Posts: 752 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ComedyHQ
Activist
Member # 194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ComedyHQ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm like the girl version of you. I don't really have a desire to have sex. I don't usually get horny (and I hate that word by the way, I have no idea why either) although there have been a few exceptions.

I like playing online RPG's (my favorite being Asheron's Call - ever played it?) and a few other games. I'm so close to becoming a member of RPG's Annonymous! I think I'm addicted to AC! j/k :-)

Anyway, I think it's pretty normal to be either. Whether you're sex crazed or RPG crazed, it's okay. Just be who you are.

Posts: 42 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candy_Chica
Activist
Member # 154

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candy_Chica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My boyfriend of six months is 17, and I'm his first girlfriend. He's this master programmer, and I've always been in awe of his ability to make games out of weird text... Anyway, I'm his first girlfriend, just because he just didn't find anyone that he really wanted to be with. I'm flattered that I am the only one who's had him. My point is that it's gonna happen when it happens. So keep with that world domination (I personally have had this twisted desire to take over Canada, name it Candace, make them speak German instead of French, and change Quebec's name to Haagen-Daas. Don't ask) until that one person comes along and steals your heart (and if it doesn't happen, who cares???) Everyone one needs love and friendship, but not everyone needs a sexual partner to be happy. Really.

------------------
Candy
Property of Freud's School of IDiots
No. 6785-4398-3655

Posts: 67 | From: El Paso, Texas, United States | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sunflower
Activist
Member # 117

Icon 7 posted      Profile for sunflower     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay here is my thoughts on this!!!!! (I bet that you are dieing for them ) Anyways as many of you know I am in a very long and committed relationship and I love my honey more than anything, but I must admit that he does have a problem. Sad to say is problem is Three Kingdoms, Magic (the card game),Final Fantasy (any number), Lunar, Vampires (the actual RPG where you sit around and write camaigns and go on "missions"), and some other RPG where there are goblins, and ogers, and humans in it and you make a character and stuff like that.

Most of this addiction is fueled by his roomate who buys all of the Magic cards and who pushes him to get involved in a campaign, but my thought on the whole thing is that when can we "role play"!!!!!!! He likes it when I play all of the RPG games with him, but really sometimes I want to strangle him!!!! This isn't a new thing either, he has been playing these games since he was very young and he didn't start getting a life and hanging out with people until he was like 16, but still he found time for those games.

My reason for saying all of this is that trust me he still gets horny and he still very much likes sex, but he also finds times to enjoy that RPG side of him. Don't try to push it and soon enough you will find a woman that makes you hornier than you can imagine, until then plot the end of the pink guy in slots 19 and 20 until you take over China!!!!!!!!!!! Oh by the way I am actually very good at the game, or so my honey tells me.

Posts: 130 | From: Berkeley, CA, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BabyAngel84
Activist
Member # 233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BabyAngel84     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha Ha....same kinda thing with my bro!...he's 19 his b-day is on valentines day and he's NEVER had a girlfriend, never kissed a girl or danced with one...he's danced w/one girl b4 and that was a 90yr old woman!! ha ha ha..he's obbsessed with Nintendo!..he owns about 3-4 systems and if he isn't playing nintendo he's out bowling with his "friend" dave...my parents even asked if he's gay but he denys it, everytime someone mentions sex or something about women he gets all uncomfortable and is just like "yeah whatever" he never talks about it or even jokes bout it!! it's strange and i'm tryin to hook him up!!..it sucks for me because i'm the lil' sister and i don't have a big bro to go to for advise..but hey!..it's his choice and one of these days maybe my dream will come true and my bro will come up to me and ask for some sisterly advise!! ha ha...well bye for now!..oh and don't listen to ur friends or do it just cuz they want u to....be who u wanna be!!! bye.

Posts: 161 | From: Kenosha, Wisconsin, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bizob
Activist
Member # 124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bizob     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Same here Comedy,
It just seems like i have more imortant things to do. I'm basically a work-aholic. Plus a neat freak by the way. I just dont have the desire or time.

Posts: 40 | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.