Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » The Randoms » HELP I need some friends I am all alone

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HELP I need some friends I am all alone
saintlyone
Neophyte
Member # 235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for saintlyone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am all alone my GF left me a month ago and she took all the friends. I need some good friends.

Hugs to all

Scott

Posts: 6 | From: fairfax | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wuwuwuwu1
Activist
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wuwuwuwu1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very tough, but it's not the end of the world. If you are alone, don't be afraid to out and open up to other people. You can't change the past, but you do have control over your future.
Posts: 41 | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saintlyone
Neophyte
Member # 235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for saintlyone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it is hard when people only want sex or to use me it is really hard cuz i dont drive and i am not able to get around i try but everyone wants something from me but friendship

Posts: 6 | From: fairfax | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wuwuwuwu1
Activist
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wuwuwuwu1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It can be hard getting to know people, but keep trying. You never know when you'll find new friends. If not now, you will find plenty of opportunites in college, since you pretty much start over.
Posts: 41 | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HotGrrl99
Activist
Member # 105

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HotGrrl99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't worry... you always have us to talk to... your friends on Scarleteen!!
Posts: 384 | From: Malibu, California, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saintlyone
Neophyte
Member # 235

thanks your sweet
HotGrrl99 have a great weekend love you all and God bless.

Sallynha
Activist
Member # 312

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sallynha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just wanna say don't let your situation get you down, you know, life don't stop and you'll have to pass many more barriers during life, some being tougher than others! Just think your ex-gf didn't deserve such a nice person as you are, and you'll meet someone who loves you for who you are, that can happen without you even noticing... I'm here to garantee you that... my first-and-only-love-story is so beautiful and it proves all that... (i told it all in a post i submitted in some other topic...). Go chat on IRC, find someone interesting, freferably (sorry if mispelled) from where you live, and you'll see friends will appear with time. For the moment enjoy some time alone to think about life.... sometimes it's good too to be alone with your thoughts, that'll make you see what a wonderful person you are!
And don't forget! All us here on Scarleteen are ready to help!
Good luck, take care and enjoy life!

-------Your life was made for you!!!!-------

------------------
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
~~~~~Sallynha~~~~~
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Posts: 390 | From: * my own little shell * | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.