Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Pregnancy Scares » Paranoid

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Paranoid
Ekw14
Neophyte
Member # 109951

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ekw14     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I had sex this weekend on Friday March 29. We used a condom. It was both if our first times so we were struggling a bit with the positioning and all..he pulled his penis out to re-position it I guess and when he did, the condom came off. It did not touch me and neither did his penis without a condom on. So he put it back on and went back in..he only ejaculated inside the condom. However, alcohol was involved so I was worried that maybe I just forgot an important detail, like if his pre-ejaculate did come in contact with me. I am 98% sure it did not but I am a very paranoid person so I took Plan B that Sunday. We had sex on Friday at around 3:30 and I took the pill at around 9:45 pm Sunday night. No chance I could be pregnant right? My last period was around March 18 but I'm expecting it to get messed up from the pill. I plan to go on birth control soon! Thanks
Posts: 3 | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Redskies
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 79774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Redskies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Whenever there's intercourse, even with a condom or other methods of contraception, there can never be zero chance of pregnancy because it's just not something that is guaranteed impossible.

Was the condom left inside you or was it still on the end of his penis when he withdrew? If it was still on, the condom was still doing its job. If it was inside you, the chance of pregnancy is still low because he hadn't ejaculated and you took Plan B.

For the future, when your partner withdraws, you or them should hold the base of the condom around the penis. That way, the condom shouldn't come off [Smile] If you'd like more information about condom usage, you could have a look at Condom Basics: A User's Manual

Are you all good with planning your birth control, or would you like any information about the different methods or how to access them?

--------------------
The kyriarchy usually assumes that I am the kind of woman of whom it would approve. I have a peculiar kind of fun showing it just how much I am not.

Posts: 1786 | From: Europe | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ekw14
Neophyte
Member # 109951

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ekw14     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you for the response
The condom was not left inside of me, so that's good.
I know how to get birth control but my only problem is convincing my mom to let me go on it.

Posts: 3 | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Redskies
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 79774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Redskies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Would you like any help with planning out how to have those talks with your mom?

--------------------
The kyriarchy usually assumes that I am the kind of woman of whom it would approve. I have a peculiar kind of fun showing it just how much I am not.

Posts: 1786 | From: Europe | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ekw14
Neophyte
Member # 109951

She actually scheduled me to have an appointment with the gyno for tomorrow! Thank you though

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.