Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Pregnancy Scares » Help Please! Confused about Period/Discharge

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help Please! Confused about Period/Discharge
lillipop
Neophyte
Member # 109565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lillipop     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jan 2: the night was kinda weird for me. I don't remember it (I had alcohol) and the next morning, I felt sore down there. Thought that I might have had sex but wasn't completely sure.

Jan 3: Got my period. Normal flow. Was about a month an a half after the previous one, probably because I had stressed out a lot.

Jan 24: Home test - negative.

Jan 31: Home test - negative.

Feb 7: Home test - negative.

Feb 11: Some colored discharge ? Very light brown color and very tiny in amount. I only needed a light liner to absorb it and it looks like it will be done today. Kinda worried about it, because it doesn't look anything like my normal flows.

This can't be any sort of bleeding related to pregnancy right? The dates don't add up for me.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Feb 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With three negative tests, it's clear that you are not pregnant. Depending on how long your cycles normally are, the discharge you're having could be the start of your period, or it could just be some random spotting.

It sounds like you're not comfortable with what happened on January 2...do you want to talk about it, and how to make choices that you're more comfortable with moving forward?

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5738 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solidrock222
Neophyte
Member # 109576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solidrock222     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feb 11: Had unprotected sex, he pulled out before cumming

Feb 12: Expected first day of my menstrual period. Had a little faint red spot in the morning, a little dark brown in the afternoon, and light pink in the evening. After finding out that I wasn't bleeding, I took Nordette as an ECP at 6:30pm.

Feb 13: About to take my next dose of Nordette at 6:30am.

Am I going to have a period or a baby?
Should I take a pregnancy test as early as now?
I'm still kind of worried [Frown]

Any feedback will be very much appreciated.
Thanks a lot!

Posts: 7 | From: PH | Registered: Feb 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam W     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi solidrock,
can you please start a new thread with your question?

Posts: 1269 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solidrock222
Neophyte
Member # 109576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solidrock222     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, Sam W.

How do I start a new thread? I'm new to this site.

Thank you!

Posts: 7 | From: PH | Registered: Feb 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam W     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you look at the bottom of this thread (below my post) you will see a link that says "new topic."
Posts: 1269 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.