Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Abuse & Assault » Is this abuse?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Is this abuse?
amz85
Neophyte
Member # 41450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for amz85     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry, you've maybe covered this in another topic but I want to ask for myself. When I was 14/15 I was bullied at school and was in a church band. A guy at this band who was 23/24 starting texting me and gave me a naked photo of himself, I was very innocent and hadn't ever had a boyfriend or kissed a boy or anything, I was very lonely and around this time, can't remember if it was before or after all this started I was cutting myself. Well anyway it progressed and I ended up going to his house a couple of times and meeting up and he kissed me and performed sexual acts on me and I had to do this on him. It was all consensual though I wasnt really forced but I didnt like it, we never had sex. This happened for quite a while and I know he was doing it with my friend too. At the time I thought I was being grown up and had one over on the friends who were bullying me at school but when I look back now it makes me feel sick, he wasnt even good looking. He moved on from me to a younger girl and I think he'd done it before me too and he had pictures of girls in positions at his house. It affects me now becuase I feel disgusting and worthless and makes me feel horrible and dirty and disgusting when I cum during sex with my boyfriend. Was this abuse? I tell myself that I am being overdramatic and stupid but the guy I'm seeing said I should sort this out. Obviously it was a long time ago now. Is there anything I can do to help? I am worried that he is still doing it to girls.
Thank you
x

Posts: 4 | From: UK | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.