Donate Now

my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » Our Archives » Ask a Sexpert Archive » penis bondage

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: penis bondage
someguy
Neophyte
Member # 7439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for someguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well im freaky and so is my girl friend and what it got down to is my penis with a rope tied tightlty around it.Can that damage it in anyway?
Posts: 7 | From: fl | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There are actually substantial risks with CBT, such as hematocele, bruising, welting, plebitis, edema, torsion, rupture of the corpus cavernosa and more. Some of those things are minor. Others can be very serious injuries.

If you're going to engage in heavy sensation play liike CBT, I'd suggest you do two things:

1) Do some research at the library or your local bookstore. Especially helpful may be "Family Jewels" by Hardy Haberman or "SM101" by Jay Wiseman. I'd honestly suggest you do research before you engage in CBT again simply because it is a very risky activity. Really knowing how to do what you're doing safely is important.

2) Learn to recognize the difference between "good" pain and "bad" pain. In other words, during sensation play, we usually feel pain that is very linked to pleasure, and that's often safe. But if you feel pain that is NOT pleasurable, stop what you're doing right there, as that's your body's way of letting you know you may be in danger of inury. And do make sure you and your partner have a system -- such as safewords or hand signals -- that lets her know when she needs to stop.

------------------
Heather Corinna
Editor and Founder, Scarleteen

My epitaph should read: "She worked herself into this ground."
-- Kay Bailey Hutchinson

[This message has been edited by Miz Scarlet (edited 03-21-2002).]

Posts: 68164 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.