Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » problems with sex

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: problems with sex
punkgirl 95
Activist
Member # 51217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for punkgirl 95     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
recently i found out that i might have skullosie, its where ur spine isnt streat and is cuvred. this is odd scence i am 15.
i told my bf about this and he told me "alright thats it not more girnding till ur back is 100% better" i'm very happy that he cares more about my bad back than sex but i feel like im being cut off fom my "fun" time with him. last night he fingered me and when i tryed to get on top of him to plz him he told me to stop. i stop and got off but it hurt my feelings a lil. he told me hes sorry to tell me not to but he just dosentwant to hurt my back just so i could plz him. i think thats sweet till i started to feel bad cause he could still plz me but i couldnt plz him the way i usely do. i told him this and then he cut off ALL Sexul activitys till my back is better. i didnt like this but agreed to it.

i still want to do sexualy activites w him but just ways that wont hurt my back.
we do grinding (with all of our clothes on) and fingering.
is there anything i could do besides oral to plzz him?

--------------------
thanks =)

Posts: 51 | From: memphis tn | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britster
Activist
Member # 48970

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you talked to your doctor about if you need to limit motions because of scoliosis?

It's actually not odd for teenagers to develop scoliosis. I know a few girls who also developed it while in their early teens. You are not odd at all.

Posts: 89 | From: United States | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punkgirl 95
Activist
Member # 51217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for punkgirl 95     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok, and no i havent, he didnt tell me that i shouldnt move aany serten way. i guess its just basicly any movements that bring me pain, but thses movement dosent hurt me.
me and my bf have never had real sex before,we would both be each others frist. he knows that there might be pain for me the frist time we do it and says that he dosent want to add any more pain to it.
tonight i went over to his house and told him i had a supires for him i went to the bathroom and changed into a sexy lil black dress. i can back and he really liked it but still he told me no.
but latter (after he made me changed back into my regula clothes) i got him to at lease change his mind to gind. i told him that during this there was no pain for me and afterwords that there wasnt any pain for me. and now i think hes thinking about changeing his mind about all of it.

--------------------
thanks =)

Posts: 51 | From: memphis tn | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britster
Activist
Member # 48970

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I wouldn't think you would have to avoid certain movements unless it was causing pain. But if I could say, it would foster better communication and trust in the relationship if you were to discuss sex and the progression of your relationship sexually rather than try to push him into it.
Posts: 89 | From: United States | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If he's feeling unsure and doesn't fully understand how this illness will impact you, maybe you can bring him along to your next doctor's appointment and have the doctor answer his questions? It can sometimes be really hard for someone on the outside to gauge how an illness impacts someone, so getting reliable information from a knowledgeable source may put him more at ease.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9186 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punkgirl 95
Activist
Member # 51217

ill try it.

--------------------
thanks =)

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.